X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another meeting in the hall

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Another meeting in the hall Empty
PostSubject: Another meeting in the hall   Another meeting in the hall Empty6/13/2009, 4:14 am

~ The scene slowly fades in from black showing a cloud of fog rolling around a man in a black hooded cloak's feet. The
man is leaning against a wall with his arms folded. The hood is up blinding the camera's view of the face ~
~
~ Jack Power power slides around the corner with a jump in his step and as soon as he spots Dark Ryder hs can't help but grin
~
Jack Power: "Hey, Dark. Didn't anyone tell you that this is a non-smoking arena?"
~
~Jack makes an exaggerated show of waving the fog away from his face
~
Jack Power: "Who knows what health effects this second-hand fog may have on people!"
~
~ Dark's head accends from its position allowing his white eyes to glare right into Jack ~
~
Dark Ryder: "The infamous Jack Power... we meet again"
~
Jack
Power: "Yeah, we always seem to meet up with each other eventually, even though we're on different shows now. By the way, saw your match at Guilty Conscience. Great show, but a shame that it ended like it did."
~
~ An evil smile spreads across Dark's face and he looks slightly off into the distance~
~
Dark Ryder: "Mark my word, it won't be the last time we meet..."
~
~ Dark Ryder brings his attention back to Jack ~
~
~ Dark slowly stands up off the wall so he brigns his full height next to Jack ~
~
Dark Ryder: " But tonight, my attention is on you... yet again"
~
~Jack is silent and spacey for an uncomfortable period of time. He quickly shakes his head and turns back to Dark Ryder
~
Jack Power: "Sorry, I've had a lot on my mind recently. Nothing you need to worry about, though. But, yeah, I've been off of the show for two weeks, and I want to make this one count. I will see you in that cage tonight, Dark Ryder. And believe me, it's gonna be brutal!"
~
~Jack turns and walks off.
~
Jack Power (off-camera): "You're still probably gonna win, but it's gonna be brutal!"
~
~ Dark Ryder continues to stand in the swirling fog as Jack disappears around the corner ~
~
Dark Ryder(whispers under his breath): "Jack... I wouldn't expect anything less from you"
~
~ Lights begin to flicker as fog engulfs Dark Ryder. Dark Ryder disappears along with the fog and the lights return to normal once again~
Back to top Go down
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male
Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Another meeting in the hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another meeting in the hall   Another meeting in the hall Empty6/13/2009, 5:31 am

Nice one. Kind of a friendly tone, which is a good thing.
Back to top Go down

Another meeting in the hall
Page 1 of 1