X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Argo the Unstoppable

Go down 
+4
SaintPatrik
Jeremy
TheSentinel
Argo
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Argo the Unstoppable Empty
PostSubject: Argo the Unstoppable   Argo the Unstoppable Empty6/17/2009, 11:40 am

Wrestlers Name: Argo

Face or Heel:
Honestly I just want to get myself involved in a big time role in this fed as fast as possible so I will be whatever it takes to do that. I kind of see myself if I start as a heel as a minion to a higher up guy (Something like Priceless is to Legacy). If I start as a Face it will be something like how Argo was in SCW if anyone knows anything about that. Likes to have fun, panders to the crowd, and finds a heel that everyone hates and torments him.

Background Story: Argo is a huge man. He stands 6' 6" and weighs 267 lbs. The most impressive part is that he looks chiseled from stone. Blessed with a huge amount of talent and physical ability Argo was not satisfied with that since birth. He played football and basketball growing up but to him it was too easy since he never got to go against someone who could actually challenge him. Argo then decided to get into Mixed Martial Arts. Having learned many different ways of hurting people and the best ways of using his body as a weapon Argo decided to start his MMA career. However his huge size made him unable to compete in the top MMA company's. Argo realized he would never make that much money in MMA so he looked into Pro Wrestling. It was finally a place that Argo would get to go against people who could challenge him in unique ways and make a bunch of money at the same time.

Argo spends a bunch of time training but mostly now to be able to take damage.
He has been seen training by getting hit with baseball bats and other weapons to condition his body to the damage.

Picture: It won't let me host an image for some reason.

Last edited by Argo on 6/8/2010, 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Argo the Unstoppable   Argo the Unstoppable Empty6/17/2009, 1:25 pm

Welcome. If you could just give me a link to the picture you want to use, that will be fine as well.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Argo the Unstoppable   Argo the Unstoppable Empty6/17/2009, 1:35 pm

Argo the Unstoppable Apocalypse
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
TheSentinel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Argo the Unstoppable   Argo the Unstoppable Empty6/17/2009, 2:30 pm

ok, I got it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argo the Unstoppable   Argo the Unstoppable Empty6/17/2009, 4:44 pm

Welcome Argo have fun around here. i shure am LOL.

And if you want to pick a fight then whe could kick Mrend's ass .

Greets
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Argo the Unstoppable   Argo the Unstoppable Empty6/17/2009, 5:27 pm

Welcome Argo......Glad you could make it!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male
Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Argo the Unstoppable   Argo the Unstoppable Empty6/17/2009, 6:43 pm

Hi Argo, welcome to XFE. Hope you will enjoy it here, I sure as hell am! Smile
Back to top Go down
JPower

JPower

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Argo the Unstoppable   Argo the Unstoppable Empty6/17/2009, 6:48 pm

Weclome to teh show!
Back to top Go down
http://jackpowerx.tumblr.com
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Argo the Unstoppable   Argo the Unstoppable Empty6/17/2009, 7:12 pm

Welcome aboard.
Back to top Go down
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male
Number of posts : 576

PostSubject: Re: Argo the Unstoppable   Argo the Unstoppable Empty6/18/2009, 11:39 am

Argo wrote:
Argo spends a bunch of time training but mostly now to be able to take damage. He has been seen training by getting hit with baseball bats and other weapons to condition his body to the damage.

Welcome, Argo. You have a nice bio here. Well done.
If you really want a "taking damage" training, you must make some RPs with me. Really.
:banghead:
Back to top Go down
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*
XFE Hall of Famer
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*

Male
Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Argo the Unstoppable   Argo the Unstoppable Empty6/19/2009, 5:42 am

Welcome, Bienvenue, Willkommen, Benvenuto, Irashaimasu, Bienvenido!!!

Enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
TheSentinel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Argo the Unstoppable   Argo the Unstoppable Empty12/20/2009, 12:20 am

Argo the Unstoppable Argo12
Back to top Go down
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Argo the Unstoppable   Argo the Unstoppable Empty4/6/2010, 12:43 am

I put together a complete history of Argo and his events.

Argo started his Pro Wrestling career working for Southern Cross Wrestling. When he debuted Argo felt as though the people and wrestling business owed him something. Argo looked at himself as far superior to his fellow wrestlers and the fans that paid to watch him.

After a season of causing troubles and treating fans like trash Argo got a movie offer to star with Will Smith, Michael Clark Duncan and Elisha Cuthbert in a movie called “Chop Shop”. With this movie and his new found love interest in Elisha, Argo turned over a new leaf. Argo went on to win the first ever Outback Championship in an epic encounter against long time rival and friend Tonten. Argo would go on to hold that belt until the General Manager of SCW, GD Pato, cost him the championship and setting up a feud that would change SCW forever.

Argo and GD Pato went on to have an epic series of 3 matches. Starting with a victory by GD Pato in there first encounter. After that match GD Pato was about to fire Argo for not being a success when Argo pulled a huge surprise on the entire company. Argo had borrowed some money from his new Hollywood friends in order to become the 50% co-owner of SCW. Argo went on the use his new power and co-owner and Board of Directors Enforcer to pester GD Pato and his allies until the second match was made, a Last Man Standing Match. The hatred both GD Pato and Argo shared for each other turned this Last Man Standing match into a blood bath which ended when Argo connected with an Argo Bomb off the Top Rope and through the SCW creation the T-Factor. The third encounter between these two men took place in an I-Quit match. Everything was on the line if Argo lost he would leave SCW and if GD Pato lost he would surrender his shares and power in SCW to Argo. Argo dominated this match causing GD Pato to quit in an attempt to save himself from an Argo Bomb through a T-Factor covered in razor wire. Argo went on to take out GD Pato and Argo Bombing him through the T-Factor covered in razor wire. GD Pato would go on to shutdown SCW as a secret clause he had setup beforehand.

Argo was now out of work and looking for a job when he got an offer from X-Force Entertainment. Argo made his debut interrupting Killswitch Overdrive and started causing him problems. Argo would start his XFE career however in a major struggle. He was struggling to regain the momentum he had in SCW and could not seem to really get on track. Then Argo met a small little boy who showed him that even when things get bad you can always overcome them. This event refocused Argo and gave him the motivation he needed in order get back on track.

Argo however was confronted by JD Allgood who was looking to continue carving out his own legend at the extent of the “Hero”. The two had a number of promo’s, backstage run-ins and other altercations to really get the feud going on. The serious of events really pushed Argo to a position of beloved wrestler in XFE and gave him a great chance to prove himself as a top contender in the fed. At Unsolitary Confinement JD Allgood managed to beat Argo using a tasor repeatedly on Argo and winning the stretcher match. Argo however would not go down that easy. He would come back to cause more trouble for Allgood and the rivalry continued to heat up until the two met at Natural Selection in a Buried Alive match. All the tricks and underhanded tactics JD Allgood could come up with were not enough to defeat Argo who went on to finish JD Allgood off with a Bog Pit into the grave and burying him alive.

After this epic conflict Argo decided it was time to go after some gold. He entered himself in the Lord of Mayhem tournament and proceeded to destroy all competition in his path. Quan, Kangjagal, and Diamond Troy Justice all could not stand up against power of Argo and the Argo Bomb. Being the winner of the 2010 Lord of Mayhem tournament Argo earned the right to challenge for any title whenever he wants to and finally get his chance at some gold.

Since winning the Lord of Mayhem tournament Argo has continued on his winning streak. He has beat some of the very best XFE has to offer and at the same time has been attempting to prove himself a worthy competitor to Paul “Playboy” Andrews the current XFE World Heavyweight Champion. Playboy has taken Argo under his wing in an attempt to actually find himself a competitor that will actually challenge him. The two of them have been on a mission to outdo the other in beating down top XFE competitors and showing the other what they can really do. With Superforce on the horizon Argo is really pushing hard to get his title match against Playboy and have the biggest match of his career on the biggest stage of them all.
Back to top Go down
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Argo the Unstoppable   Argo the Unstoppable Empty10/17/2010, 12:43 pm

Update with Achievements and Awards Section...

1 Time XFE World Heavyweight Champion
2010 Lord of Mayhem
2 Time Bronze Ring
2 Time Silver Typewriter
6 Time Golden Angel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Argo the Unstoppable   Argo the Unstoppable Empty

Back to top Go down

Argo the Unstoppable
Page 1 of 1