X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Three Stages of Jack Power

Go down 
+5
Worthy
TheDominator
Jade
TheSentinel
JPower
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
JPower

JPower

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-06-27

The Three Stages of Jack Power Empty
PostSubject: Jack Power's Bio   The Three Stages of Jack Power Empty6/27/2008, 11:22 pm

Wrestlers Name: Jack Power

Face or Heel: Depends... Cool

Background Story: Jack Power is an enigma. In his previous federation, he made his debut by giving a hard-hitting interview... to himself. Since then, he has turned the wrestling world on its ear by being, putting it mildly, "a bit off." One thing is certain, wherever he goes, the status quo quivers in fear.

Picture: The Three Stages of Jack Power Robert12
Back to top Go down
http://jackpowerx.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: The Three Stages of Jack Power   The Three Stages of Jack Power Empty6/27/2008, 11:36 pm

welcome
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: The Three Stages of Jack Power   The Three Stages of Jack Power Empty6/27/2008, 11:38 pm

Welcome to XFW.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: The Three Stages of Jack Power   The Three Stages of Jack Power Empty6/28/2008, 12:16 am

Welcome to XFW
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: The Three Stages of Jack Power   The Three Stages of Jack Power Empty6/28/2008, 1:11 am

Yea welcome dude, we got an active roleplaying fed here and from the sound of your characters bio seems like we got another.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: The Three Stages of Jack Power   The Three Stages of Jack Power Empty6/28/2008, 2:21 am

Welcome Jack, I have done your trading card and you can view it here https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net/x-force-news-f1/xfw-trading-cards-t125.htm#679
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: The Three Stages of Jack Power   The Three Stages of Jack Power Empty6/28/2008, 11:07 am

Welcome aboard bro
Back to top Go down
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*
XFE Hall of Famer
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*

Male
Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: The Three Stages of Jack Power   The Three Stages of Jack Power Empty6/29/2008, 12:08 am

Wilkommen!!!

Just out of interest, would you happen to be a Jimmy Jacobs fan? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sharkman

sharkman

Male
Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: allsome from sharkman   The Three Stages of Jack Power Empty7/5/2008, 8:53 am

welcome to the game.this is where you will fine out what wrestling is all about.
Back to top Go down
JPower

JPower

Male

PostSubject: Jack Power's WWE.com-style profile   The Three Stages of Jack Power Empty11/23/2008, 3:31 am

Height: 5' 10"

Weight: 225 pounds

Moves: The Jack, Tower of Power, Mystical Power (Finishing moves), Powerizer, Powerdriver III, Zero Power (Signature moves)

Affiliations: None currently

Rivals: Sentinel

Catchphrases:
"You're about to get Jacked"/"You just got Jacked"; "Two Words: Not
Happening"; (After removing Ray-Bans) "Look in my eyes. Try to find the
fear."

Nicknames: None (at least not any he knows of)

History: Jack came into XFW as an unknown. In a blatant display of self-promotion, he announced his presence by holding a fake press conference, in which he was asked all kinds of irrelevant questions (like "Is it true that you're an imaginary character in a fake wrestling game?"). His conference was crashed by Darkshadow, whom he had a short rivalry with all the way up to the Night of Hard Knocks, where, after an embarrassing loss to Jack in their First Blood match, Darkshadow was unceremoniously fired.

Not long after that, he set his sights on the then-Extreme Fight Champion Jade. After joining the commentary for her match at All Or Nothing, he sought after the rumored bounty on Jade's head set by the Sentinel. After defeating Jade one-on-one in the middle of the ring, the Sentinel proclaimed Jack to be his hitman. He then asked Jack to finish the job.

Jack took him at his word.

Over the next several weeks, Jack played mind games with Jade. He guest-appeared on XFA in his adopted hometown of Fort Wayne, IN to play a sound-mixed interview with Jade that made her say embarrassing things about herself. The mind games continued at Worlds Collide, where a mysterious chant of "Jade's got man parts" played over the PA during her match with GodsBlood, a reference to the aforementioned "interview". This was the start of Jade's breakdown.

The following week, Jack struck again. This time, he.. *ahem* "redecorated" Jade's office in several unflattering ways, including a reference to an "innapropriate relationship" with a baseball bat, another reference to the interview. The next week, he without warning changed her entrance theme before her match with fatalstrife, then Jacked fatalstrife in the middle of the ring (with a cool strobe light effect) as if to say "I can hit you any time I want".

The best (or worst) was saved for last. The week before the UnSolitary confinement PPV, he kidnapped Jade from a local onsite appearance and trapped her in a cell. After the most focused and intense series of mindgames yet, he guided (or was it goaded) her to a room at the end of the hall, where he awaited with a contract for a match known as House of Blood, where the only way to score a pinfall or submission is to make your opponent bleed. She signed and the match was on. Jack had broken Jade.

Perhaps a bit too well. During the House of Blood match, the world was introduced to Jade's dark, sadistic alter ego, Jada, who thoroughly enjoyed torturing Jack in the death-trap of a house they were locked in. At the end, after her win, for some unknown reason, Jada pulled Jack from the house just as it was collapsing. Jack was in shock.

More than shock, Jack was completely entranced by Jada. Not just the woman, but the idea of her, danced around in his head for weeks, throwing him off of his game and dominating his thoughts. It got so bad that when Sentinel found a black-lit shrine to Jada in his locker room, he decided enough was enough. At the next PPV, Natural Selection, Sentinel gave Jack the night off. As he was leaving the building, however, he was kidnapped off the street by someone who was hired... by Jada.

We learned on XFA to close the season that Jack was taken to an abandoned recording studio and tortured thoroughly for, apparently, three days. Left there to rot by Jada, Jack suddenly had an epiphany.

In the weeks that followed, Sentinel, desperate to get his Lord of Mayhem tournament off the ground, scoured the Midwest to locate Jack, who had gone missing from his last known location. Literally the day of the first show of the new season, they found him wandering the streets of Fort Wayne near-catatonic. Sentinel demanded that he be brought to the arena to compete. After a thorough checkover by a team doctor, he found, amazingly, no physical signs of his abuse by Jada, but his mental condition was in question.

Regardless, Sentinel carried Jack to the ring, rolled him in and demanded his match against Black Worthy start. After a couple seconds of advantage by Black Worthy, Jack suddenly jumped in and dominated the match. After winning, he resumed his catatonic state and began to wander blindly to the backstage area.

The following week was no different. After a throrough examination by team doctor John Carter, he deemed him physically perfect, but mentally unfit to be in the ring. Sentinel, again, ignored this diagnosis and demanded he compete. Dr. Carter and a backstage assistant went to get him before his match, only to find the room competely in shambles and Jack nowhere in sight.

Jack was found in the hall, wandering nowhere in particular, when he happened to run into... Jade! She was shocked at his condition. Jada, not so much. Jada speculated that he was faking his condition and told him so in no uncertain terms. She walked away, satisfied in her knowledge and Jack... smiled. Then he was found by Dr. Carter and the backstage crew... and his face resumed its stoic state. A hint of emotion from Mr. Power?

Jack found his way to the ring to face Dark Ryder and, again, after a few seconds of dominance by Ryder, Jack turned the tables and dominated the match.

The following week, Sentinel discussed Jack's mental state with then-team psychiatrist Jennifer Melfi. She stated that Jack was reliving the moments leading up to his "incident" with Jada. Due to his fragile mental state, Dr. Melfi, insisted, almost pleaded, that Jack not wrestle. Sentinel, citing business concerns, forced him to compete anyway. Before the match, Sentinel had a "talk" with Jack, reassuring him that Jack was still "his guy". After Sentinel left, satisfied, Jack seemed to awaken with one thought on his mind: Sentinel.

Jack dominated his match with TheDominator and went on to represent XFW at Chaos 'n' Mayhem against Darth Clay. Before the match, Jack requested, rather forcefully, to Dr. Melfi that he speak with Sentinel. Dr. Melfi, completely cowed, gave in to his demand: leading Sentinel to his dressing room, and handing in her resignation at the same time. Jack, very genial, thanked Sentinel for his "treatment" of him, saying that he would not have recovered if he had not forced Jack to work. Then he asked Sentinel to join him at ringside to cheer on his victory in the Lord of Mayhen tournament. Relieved, Sentinel agreed.

After a dominating performance in defeating Darth Clay, Sentinel joined Jack in the ring to celebrate... only to be the recipient of a low blow from behind and a Jack for his trouble.

What is in store for Sentinel next season with a seemingly-healed Jack bent on revenge? And we still don't know what Jack discovered lying on the floor of Jada's "entertainment center".

Answers to come!

Last edited by JPower on 1/8/2009, 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding the next part)
Back to top Go down
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male
Number of posts : 724

PostSubject: Re: The Three Stages of Jack Power   The Three Stages of Jack Power Empty1/8/2009, 1:24 am

**The opening strains of Role Model by Eminem begin to play as Jack walks out wearing a stylish tuxedo and his trademark Ray-Bans. The crowd, unsure what to think, is a mixture of cheers, boos, and confused looks. With a self-satisfied grin on his face, he walks down the red carpet to the podium.

Matt: "Jack Power: say what you want about him, but he sure knows how to make an entrance."
David: "Indeed. His self-confidence is legendary in the wrestling world. Let's hear what he has to say."

**Jack makes his way to the podium, spends about 15 seconds adjusting the multitude of microphones, with no success, before tearing the fourteen fake microphones off and tossing them out of the ring, leaving only one, which he begins to speak into.

Jack: "Thank you. You humble me with your warm greeting....well, not really, because that's not possible. I just wanted to take this opportunity to introduce myself to this crowd and take the time to answer some pre-screened fake questions."

David: "More honest than any politician we've seen."
Matt: "I'd vote for him."

Jack: "As you may have guessed, I'm Jack Power. I come here seeking challenges, entertainment, and money, not necessarily in that order. I bring here unbridled charisma, unparalleled skill, and unbeatable self-promotion. I will have gold around my waist at some point, even if it's just a gold-plated hula-hoop. I will win, hopefully a lot. I may lose matches, but I will never lose this smile. But enough about me. Let me open the floor to some fake questions."

**Jack presses a button on the podium and the loudspeakers erupt:

Voice #1: "Jack, why did you choose X-Force? You could have gone anywhere."

Jack: "True, true, but I looked around, and found the most entertaining shows here. So many personalities for me to mock. So many egos to deflate. It will be fun. Next question."

**Another button, another voice

Voice #2: "Jack, is it true that you're just a made-up character in a fake sport?"

Jack: "You're one to talk, Mr. "I'm a fake voice summoned at the push of a button" I won't even dignify that with an answer... yet.
(Jack puts his finger to his right ear and pauses) I'm being told by nobody that my time's almost up. Anyone else have any questions?"
DarkShadow walks out onto the stage.
DS: "Yeah I have a question for you. When are you ever going to shut up?"
The Crowd cheers.
David: "Ive just been told that The Sentinel has made a match between Jack Power and DarkShadow. And it's Next...
Back to top Go down
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Three Stages of Jack Power   The Three Stages of Jack Power Empty1/8/2009, 1:37 am

Jill: "Jack, The Sentinel has set up a match with you against XFW veteran True Nutter. Nutter, like you, has a reputation for being a bit... 'out there'. Knowing that, what kind of strategy are you going to use to defeat him?"

**Jack stares at her a second, then responds:

Jack: "Well, Jill, first I thought I'd soften him up by rubbing him with garlic-infused olive oil. Then I'll probably body slam him on a man-sized roasting pan and cook him at 400 for three hours until he's nice and tender, then serve him to the audience with a nice Chianti."

**Jill looks aghast. Jack waits a minute to let it sink in, then...

Jack: "What the hell kind of question was that? 'Oh, he's nuts like you', what are you going to do about it? I'm all business in the ring. The playing, the taunting, the fourth-wall breaks, (Jack looks at the camera, winks, then turns back to Jill, not skipping a beat) those are all outside the ring. Mind games, character development, reputation. In the ring, you get one hundred percent focus and determination. No games, just beatings. (turns to the camera) True Nutter, I hope you bring your silliness, your craziness, all of that to the ring. I'm bringing my skill, my strength, and, most of all... (Jack rips off his Ray-Bans and stares into the camera as it zooms in) I'm bringing my Power. Let's see who wins.(Fade to black... then from the darkness) Who hires these people? I mean, seriously!"
Back to top Go down
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Three Stages of Jack Power   The Three Stages of Jack Power Empty1/8/2009, 1:56 am

**Jack Power, in full wrestling attire, is walking to the ring, ready for his first blood match with DarkShadow. He turns, notices the camera, and stops.

Jack: "I know the first question you all are thinking of. Jack, are you ready for a match like First Blood? ...actually, your FIRST question is probably Woah! Is he talking to me? The answer to which is probably "No." *Jack gives a "c'mere" sign to the camera and starts walking again, the camera following.* "But for the other question, I've dealt with worse matches in my career: Last blood, Ambulance, Buried Alive, Last Blood, Bath of Pain, Chamber of Blood... So First Blood really is no big deal. For me, that is. For Darkshadow... *Jack chuckles* Well, it'll give him a chance to try out that new "blood-spatter red" face paint style I hear he's trying out. *Role Model by Eminem begins to play over the PA* Oops, that's my cue. See you soon."

**Jack takes off at a jog; the camera watches him go and the camera cuts to...
==============================

Erica: "The following contest is the First Blood Match! There are no pin falls, no submissions and no disqualification! The only way to win is make your opponent bleed!"
Back to top Go down
JPower

JPower

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Three Stages of Jack Power   The Three Stages of Jack Power Empty1/8/2009, 11:34 am

Thanks for reminding me: I had to update my profile for last season's shenanigans!
Back to top Go down
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Three Stages of Jack Power   The Three Stages of Jack Power Empty1/10/2009, 2:06 am

**Sisky is in the hallway outside the locker room talking to his trainer, El Minyu. Jack Power walks up and the conversation stops. Both men stare at him for a second, then Jack looks at El Minyu and shoos him away with his left hand. Confused, he leaves, leaving Jack and Sisky alone.
Jack: "You know something, Sisky, you're a disappointment. I say this not as a jab, but as a challenge. You could have been big. You've got the talent and the presence, but you just sit back and hope the big break will find you."
**Jack sighs deeply as he continues.
Jack: "I pulled the tapes and watched your debut. Good match, but something troubled me: before your match you said to the world, "ONE DAY I WILL BE A LEGEND!". (Jack cocks his head slightly) How's that working out for you? "
**Sisky opens his mouth to respond, but Jack covers it with two fingers.
Jack: "Wait; there's more. I pulled the rest of the tapes, looking for your next step to becoming a legend. Your next statement. Know what I found? Nothing. No more announcements, no more interviews, no more in-ring segments, nothing. (Jack's voice begins to raise in volume and pitch ever so gradually) "You want to be a legend? You want to be the best? Don't talk about it. Do it. Do it boldly, do it loud, but for the love of Pete do SOMETHING!"
**Jack sighs again, and his voice returns to normal
Jack: "I'll be in the ring later tonight. You want to take the first step? First lesson's free."
**Jack walks off. Sisky returns to the locker room to see his trainer is injured and his face is bleeding. He immediately holds Jack Power responsible for this violent attack.

Sisky: "WHAT IS THIS BOY THINKING??!! Trainer, I will avenge you. I can't tolerate people like him."
**Normally El Minyu calms Sisky, but today he can't. Or maybe today is the day when Sisky can shows to the fans all his fury and he knows it.
El Minyu: "Sisky... Today is the day... You must show all this months training hard. You don't give interviews because you are working hard, every day and every night. I think you can beat every opponent and become a LEGEND, that's your dream.
**Sisky is concentrating. In his mind is only one phrase... "JACK, I KILL YOU". He leaves the locker room and goes to the ring.
Sisky: "JACK! TODAY IS THE DAY! Keep your free lesson to give to another. I think I don't need it! But you, you will need it tonight I promise you that!!"
Back to top Go down
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Three Stages of Jack Power   The Three Stages of Jack Power Empty1/10/2009, 2:20 am

~Jade is sitting in her office, papers piled on her desk. She appears to be overwhelmed. A delivery man knocks on the door. Jade looks up angrily, but quickly relaxes when she who it is.~
Delivery man: "Jade?"
Jade: "Yes?"
Delivery man: "These came for you." (The delivery man pulls a large bouquet of colorful flowers from the hallway and lays them on a bare spot on the desk.)
~Jade smiles a bit.~
Jade: "These are beautiful! Who are they from?"
Delivery man:"Doesn't say. Oh!" (reaches into his pocket) "They came with a card." (He hands Jade a small envelope, tips his hat, and leaves)
~Jade smells the flowers happily, then examines the envelope. It's blank. She opens the envelope, pulls out a small card and opens it, reading it aloud to herself.~
Jade: "Don't look now, but I'm (her voice slowly develops a chill as she continues reading) standing right...behind... you..."
~Jade's face is a mask of horror. She slowly turns around, looking around furtively. As she turns around, Jack Power slips into the room. He watches her looking at the back of the room, under curtains and behind cabinets. He looks at the camera and holds up a hand-drawn sign that reads "She'll catch on any minute now..." Jade, still looking around, near-panic, starts to turn around and comes face to face with Jack. She gasps...
Jack: (deep inhale) "Boo!"
~Jade jumps, screams, and smacks Jack right across the face. Hard. I mean left red fingerprints on his cheek hard. Jack raises his hand to his cheek, his expression unchanging.~
Jade: "DON'T DO THAT!"
Jack: "Now, Jade. You're never going to make it as a Vice GM with that attitude. You'd think someone was out to get you." (mock realization sets in) "Oh, THAT'S right! Someone IS out to get you." (Jack's eyes narrow and a wicked smirk sneaks across his face) "Which is why I'm here. I'm here to collect the bounty."
~Jade then leans back slightly in her chair contemplating what Jack Power might be thinking before speaking~
Jade: "So...did The Sentinel send you to try and do his dirty work? If at all possible, could you tell me what the reward is on my head?"
~She thinks a little and before Jack Power as a chance to speak again she starts to talk~
Jade: "Actually, I don't want to know. All I know is that no one has yet to collect it, and tonight; will be no different Mr. Power. You seem to under estimate me like so many of the other men that have tried to collect and have failed. (She stands up and does a hand motion from her legs up to her face) Do not let this petite little frame fool you, I have beaten quite a bit of SuperStars here in the XFW before, but none of your caliber so this will undoubtedly be my greatest challenge to date."
Jack Power: "(He caresses his chin with his left thumb, index, and middle fingers) I am not to sure I have to worry about you tonight Jade. While you are busy watching your Laguna Beach, or One Tree Hill or whatever it is you watch these days, I will be preparing on how to present you to The Sentinel. (He notices her hand is starting to turn throbbing red from slapping him) Heh heh, you might want to get that hand checked out, I would hate for you to retire the match due to not being able to compete because of that."
Jade: "Don't you worry about my hand, and it's America's Next Top Model (She rolls her eyes) Duh! I mean who doesn't watch it?"
Jack Power: "Well not anybody I know, but then again...I do know you."
~As he is speaking Jade opens her side refrigerator and takes out a Cranberry Juice and a gel ice pack, but just as she pulls the bottle of juice out of the refrigerator, the door suddenly slams shut. Jade looks up with a startled look to see Jack, hand on the refrigerator door, looking at her with a grin.~
Jack: Focus, Jade. Don't let things get out of hand."

* ~Jade sticks out her tongue at Jack.~

Jack: "No thanks. I already ate. Anyway, you're going to need to pay attention if you want to beat me. I can assure you (Jack slips his Ray-Bans on) I'll be focused on you."
~Jack turns to leave when The Sentinel walks into the room~
The Sentinel: "Easy there, Jack. Lets not scare the little lady to much."

Jade: "I knew this was your doing, Sentinel."
The Sentinel: "Not quite. Jack came up with this all by himself, I just approved it. As well as your match tonight."
Jade: "Fair enough, Jack and Me, one on one. When is it?"
The Sentinel: "Next. And by the way, you might want to start keeping your hands to yourself, it's hard to wrestle when you only have one good hand."
Back to top Go down
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Three Stages of Jack Power   The Three Stages of Jack Power Empty1/10/2009, 2:31 am

Emmanuelle: Ladies and Gentlemen. Welcome to a special edition of...

~
Vulgar Display of Power!
~
* From the PA system: "Okay! I'm going to attempt to drown myself! You can try this at home! You can be just like me!" As "Role Model" by Eminem starts to play, the crowd explodes in cheers!*
~
Emmanuelle: Making his way toward the ring, from Fort Wayne, Indiana... Jack Power!
~
* A single spotlight outlines the top of the entrance ramp. Jack Power appears from backstage dressed in full black suit, fingerless gloves, and dark Ray-Bans. He gets a huge pop from his hometown crowd as he walks toward the ring, the spotlight following him all the way. He steps between the ropes and grabs the microphone.*
~
Brandon: I guess this is one of the perks of being Sentinel's personal assassin.
~
Reggie: Come on, Brandon. This looks like it's going to be fun!
~
Brandon: Well, let's see what Jack wants to talk about.
~
The Three Stages of Jack Power Jack%20power
~
Jack: Helloooooo, Fort Wayne!!!
~
**The crowd screams in adoration!
~
Reggie: They love their hometown boy.
~
Jack: Welcome to Vulgar Display of Power! This is my occasional public affairs program where I discuss the goings on of X-Force Wrestling with the movers and shakers of X-Force Wrestling. And I pull no punches! I get right to the... meat... of the matter. (pauses for a second) That line will be funny in a few minutes.
~
Brandon: What is he talking about?
~
Jack: Now, on to business. As you know, this past Wednesday night on the flagship show, someone learned a very valuable lesson. The lesson? "Don't cross the boss." And the person... Jade.
~
*The crowd cheers at Jade's name, then boos at Jack.*
~
Jack: Hey, we all have our jobs to do. Mine just happens to be kicking Butts.
~
Reggie: That's true.
~
Jack: Now, I was going to invite Jade to a live interview here... but she doesn't have medical clearance yet. So, I put one together... I mean, of course, I put an interview together with Jade and taped it. (Jack sits on the sofa) Let's watch, shall we?
~
**The lights go dim, and the 'Tron lights up. Jack is sitting in a chair. in a gray room.*
~
Jack: Jade, I'm glad you could sit down and talk with me today.
~
Jade:: Thank you for having me, ..(edited in)Jack.
~
Jack: Now, Jade. You suffered a tremendous beating this past Wednesday, and you're able to face the guy that gave it to you? What do you say about that?
~
Jade: What can I say? I (sound mixed) like it rough.
~
Jack: Now, Jade. This is a serious, hard-hitting wrestling interview, not one of your gossip shows. Why do you want to talk about your personal life?
~
Jade: I can't help it. (sound mixed) I'm just a girl who likes it rough.
~
Jack: I see. Well, since you're going there, tell me about your first boyfriend.
~
Jade: Well, (acts coy) when I was sixteen, I (sound mixed) got it on (different sample(Peanut Butter Jelly Time, to be exact)) with a baseball bat!
~
*Jack blinks.*
~
Jack: Really? Is that the same baseball bat that I see you hit opponents with occasionally?
~
Jade: (Laughing) No, of course not! (sound mixed) I keep that one hanging on a wall in my office.
~
*Jack smiles and shakes his head.*
~
Jack: You never forget your first. Now Jade, I know that you've got something on your chest that you've been wanting to tell everyone. Let's hear it.
~
Jade: (same sample as previously) Well, (acts coy), (sound mixed) I have man parts.
~
*Jack does a double take.*
~
Jack: Do you, now? Now were you born with these... parts, or did they develop from your constant use of steroids?
~
Jade: I can neither confirm or deny that.
~
Jack: Well, (pulls out a specimen bottle from behind his chair) I think we can clear this up right now. If you'll just fill this up...
~
*The camera cuts to behind "Jade"'s chair. An obvious man in a skirt is in the chair. S/he stands up and begins to pull the skirt down... Jack puts up his hand.*
~
Jack: You know what, never mind. Some things are better left a mystery. Anyway, that's our time. I want to thank you for coming here, Jade.
~
Jade: Always a pleasure (edited in) Jack, you stud!
~
Jack: I have a rule: No socializing with the mark. (Looks at camera) Good bye, everyone!
~
*The lights come back up, and we see Jack with a huge grin on his face.*
~
Jack (to crowd): Well, that sure was an eye-opener, wasn't it? I mean, who knew that Jade was so... full of surprises?
~
Brandon: I can't believe it! He cut up an interview Jade gave to a TV show last week and made her sound like a... a....
~
*Reggie starts laughing uncontrollably.*
~
Brandon: What the hell is so funny?!
~
Reggie: "Right to the meat of the matter!" My God, that's funny!
~
Brandon: Will you shut up!?
~
Jack: Well, Fort Wayne, I'm glad we had this time to share our feelings... and laugh at someone who deserves it. Now, before I go, I...
~
*The whole arena lights turns off and static starts to show on the titan-tron.*
~
*Heavy Metal starts to play. A spotlight shines right in the entrance way and a man is shown standing. The man looks up and reveals himself to be Master_Neto. Master_Neto stares at Jack Power, points to him and gives him the thumbs down. The spotlight turns off and darkness engulfs the arena. Master_Neto's voice can be heard.*
~
Master_Neto: "This is Aggression and trespassers will be punished!"
~
*The arena light turns on and Master_Neto disappears.*
~
Back to top Go down
JPower

JPower

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Three Stages of Jack Power   The Three Stages of Jack Power Empty1/10/2009, 3:10 am

Ah, the memories. Can't wait to see the highlights from next season, when things REALLY got aweXome
Back to top Go down
JPower

JPower

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Three Stages of Jack Power   The Three Stages of Jack Power Empty9/3/2009, 12:46 am

**Watch this site for updates**
Back to top Go down
JPower

JPower

Male

PostSubject: The Three Stages of Jack Power   The Three Stages of Jack Power Empty9/3/2009, 4:08 pm

Vital Statistics:

Height: 5' 10" Weight: 225 pounds

Current movelist:

Trademarks:

Reality Crashes Down - Steenalizer
You Are Not In Control - Cradle Piledriver
Out Of Options - Gory Special

Finishers:

The Jack - Reality-warping Diamond Cutter
The Kcaj - Reality-warping Straight to Hell
Perfect Balance - Cattle Mutilation

Card: The Three Stages of Jack Power Jack_p11
Back to top Go down
JPower

JPower

Male

PostSubject: Stage 1 - Walking the Line   The Three Stages of Jack Power Empty9/3/2009, 4:09 pm

Jack came into XFW as an unknown. In a blatant
display of self-promotion, he announced his presence by holding a fake
press conference, in which he was asked all kinds of irrelevant
questions (like "Is it true that you're an imaginary character in a
fake wrestling game?"). His conference was crashed by Darkshadow, whom
he had a short rivalry with all the way up to the Night of Hard Knocks,
where, after an embarrassing loss to Jack in their First Blood match,
Darkshadow was unceremoniously fired.

Not long after that, he
set his sights on the then-Extreme Fight Champion Jade. After joining
the commentary for her match at All Or Nothing, he sought after the
rumored bounty on Jade's head set by the Sentinel. After defeating Jade
one-on-one in the middle of the ring, the Sentinel proclaimed Jack to
be his hitman. He then asked Jack to finish the job.

Jack took him at his word.

Over
the next several weeks, Jack played mind games with Jade. He
guest-appeared on XFA in his adopted hometown of Fort Wayne, IN to play
a sound-mixed interview with Jade that made her say embarrassing things
about herself. The mind games continued at Worlds Collide, where a
mysterious chant of "Jade's got man parts" played over the PA during
her match with GodsBlood, a reference to the aforementioned
"interview". This was the start of Jade's breakdown.

The
following week, Jack struck again. This time, he.. *ahem* "redecorated"
Jade's office in several unflattering ways, including a reference to an
"innapropriate relationship" with a baseball bat, another reference to
the interview. The next week, he without warning changed her entrance
theme before her match with fatalstrife, then Jacked fatalstrife in the
middle of the ring (with a cool strobe light effect) as if to say "I
can hit you any time I want".

The best (or worst) was saved for
last. The week before the UnSolitary confinement PPV, he kidnapped Jade
from a local onsite appearance and trapped her in a cell. After the
most focused and intense series of mindgames yet, he guided (or was it
goaded) her to a room at the end of the hall, where he awaited with a
contract for a match known as House of Blood, where the only way to
score a pinfall or submission is to make your opponent bleed. She
signed and the match was on. Jack had broken Jade.

Perhaps a bit
too well. During the House of Blood match, the world was introduced to
Jade's dark, sadistic alter ego, Jada, who thoroughly enjoyed torturing
Jack in the death-trap of a house they were locked in. At the end,
after her win, for some unknown reason, Jada pulled Jack from the house
just as it was collapsing. Jack was in shock.

More than shock,
Jack was completely entranced by Jada. Not just the woman, but the idea
of her, danced around in his head for weeks, throwing him off of his
game and dominating his thoughts. It got so bad that when Sentinel
found a black-lit shrine to Jada in his locker room, he decided enough
was enough. At the next PPV, Natural Selection, Sentinel gave Jack the
night off. As he was leaving the building, however, he was kidnapped
off the street by someone who was hired... by Jada.

We learned
on XFA to close the season that Jack was taken to an abandoned
recording studio and tortured thoroughly for, apparently, three days.
Left there to rot by Jada, Jack suddenly had an epiphany.

In the
weeks that followed, Sentinel, desperate to get his Lord of Mayhem
tournament off the ground, scoured the Midwest to locate Jack, who had
gone missing from his last known location. Literally the day of the
first show of the new season, they found him wandering the streets of
Fort Wayne near-catatonic. Sentinel demanded that he be brought to the
arena to compete. After a thorough checkover by a team doctor, he
found, amazingly, no physical signs of his abuse by Jada, but his
mental condition was in question.

Regardless, Sentinel
carried Jack to the ring, rolled him in and demanded his match against
Black Worthy start. After a couple seconds of advantage by Black
Worthy, Jack suddenly jumped in and dominated the match. After winning,
he resumed his catatonic state and began to wander blindly to the
backstage area.

The following week was no different. After a
throrough examination by team doctor John Carter, he deemed him
physically perfect, but mentally unfit to be in the ring. Sentinel,
again, ignored this diagnosis and demanded he compete. Dr. Carter and a
backstage assistant went to get him before his match, only to find the
room competely in shambles and Jack nowhere in sight.

Jack
was found in the hall, wandering nowhere in particular, when he
happened to run into... Jade! She was shocked at his condition. Jada,
not so much. Jada speculated that he was faking his condition and told
him so in no uncertain terms. She walked away, satisfied in her
knowledge and Jack... smiled. Then he was found by Dr. Carter and the
backstage crew... and his face resumed its stoic state. A hint of
emotion from Mr. Power?

Jack found his way to the ring to face
Dark Ryder and, again, after a few seconds of dominance by Ryder, Jack
turned the tables and dominated the match.

The following week,
Sentinel discussed Jack's mental state with then-team psychiatrist
Jennifer Melfi. She stated that Jack was reliving the moments leading
up to his "incident" with Jada. Due to his fragile mental state, Dr.
Melfi, insisted, almost pleaded, that Jack not wrestle. Sentinel,
citing business concerns, forced him to compete anyway. Before the
match, Sentinel had a "talk" with Jack, reassuring him that Jack was
still "his guy". After Sentinel left, satisfied, Jack seemed to awaken
with one thought on his mind: Sentinel.

Jack dominated his
match with TheDominator and went on to represent XFW at Chaos 'n'
Mayhem against Darth Clay. Before the match, Jack requested, rather
forcefully, to Dr. Melfi that he speak with Sentinel. Dr. Melfi,
completely cowed, gave in to his demand: leading Sentinel to his
dressing room, and handing in her resignation at the same time. Jack,
very genial, thanked Sentinel for his "treatment" of him, saying that
he would not have recovered if he had not forced Jack to work. Then he
asked Sentinel to join him at ringside to cheer on his victory in the
Lord of Mayhen tournament. Relieved, Sentinel agreed.

After a
dominating performance in defeating Darth Clay, Sentinel joined Jack in
the ring to celebrate... only to be the recipient of a low blow from
behind and a Jack for his trouble.

It was after this that a new Jack Power began to emerge: The Master of Mayhem
Back to top Go down
JPower

JPower

Male

PostSubject: Stage 2 - Lord of Mayhem - WIP   The Three Stages of Jack Power Empty9/8/2009, 1:13 am

Stage 2 - Lord of Mayhem

After winning the Lord of Mayhem tournament, Jack Power challenged Sentinel to the Thorns of Roses match at Bloody Valentine to pay him back for abusing him for the tournament. He defeated the gauntlet that Sentinel set up for him and finally took out Sentinel, and his nephew Milo, to get his pound of flesh.

Not long after this, he announced the formation of a new faction in XFE: The Masters of Mayhem. Their targetsL anything boring, banal, or done to death. He found lost souls that were mired in the mediocrity of XFE and brought them knowledge and will. The full team consisted of Jack himself, followed by Worthy, Jon Lum, and finally Morbid Distruction.

The team bent reality and disrupted the status quo wherever they went, whether it was hacking Dark Ryder to force him to lose a Last Blood match, or doing amazing moves in a tag match.

Then came the Righteous Anger.
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
TheSentinel

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Three Stages of Jack Power   The Three Stages of Jack Power Empty12/20/2009, 12:28 am

The Three Stages of Jack Power Jack_p12
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
TheSentinel

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Three Stages of Jack Power   The Three Stages of Jack Power Empty2/10/2010, 9:18 am

The Three Stages of Jack Power Jack_p13
Back to top Go down
JPower

JPower

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Three Stages of Jack Power   The Three Stages of Jack Power Empty3/22/2011, 1:25 pm

Sorry about that. Something got in my way.

Now where was I?

Jack and his merry band of malcontents seemed to have tremendous fun mocking then GM TheDominator, the (last) carrier of the Black Rage. Parallel to this, Dominator was stalked, hounded, mocked, and otherwise aggravated by an entity calling itself the Righteous Anger, an antithesis of the Black Rage.

In the end, Sentinel got his GM duties returned during the second House of Blood match, and the Anger defeated the Black Rage, never to be seen again...

...or was it? Not long after, an entity calling itself Abraxas emerged in XFE, stalking VGM of Aggression, Sith Lord Darth Clay, finally challenging him in and defeating him in a scaffolding match.

After the match, Clay's Sith Master returned, intent on destroying him, but Abraxas intervened, destroying the Master and removing the cloud of darkness that covered XFE. After that was done, Abraxas revealed himself to be none other than...

... Charlie Sheen!

No, I'm joking. It was Jack Power all along.

Upon his return, he adopted a persona along the lines of Agent Smith, intent on cleaning up messes he left behind.

Because in his absence, the Masters of Mayhem imploded, and Worthy was killed by Morbid Distruction after an Inferno Match.

During his funeral, the ashes of Worthy were stolen, and Worthy was returned to life in an unnatural ritual initiated by the Mongolian War Machine Quan!

In the end, Jack got his revenge on the Masters of Mayhem, Quan, and stopped short of re-killing Worthy, suddenly remembering himself and the nature of his reality.

After that, he began to question his purpose. Was there anything left for him?

That question was answered at that year's Super Force, when he inducted The Sorority Girl, Jade to the XFE Hall of Fame, then vanished in a flash of light, never to be seen again...

...until his return
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Three Stages of Jack Power   The Three Stages of Jack Power Empty

Back to top Go down

The Three Stages of Jack Power
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next