X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another Random Idea

Go down 
+11
GD Pato
TheSentinel
Jeremy
TheDominator
Dark Ryder
Darth Clay
DANTE
DieHard
Malkyto
Worthy
Jade
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Another Random Idea Empty
PostSubject: Another Random Idea   Another Random Idea Empty6/5/2008, 6:00 pm

So since I had no graphical skills whatsoever I had one of my girls actually make this for me. Maybe during shows inbetween matches having a promotional / commercial break where items are advertised?

Another Random Idea Jade_s10

Shirts, DvDs, Posters, etc., all the things that are advertised on TWG that we get paid for on merchandising? It can break the show a little for a rest inbetween matches and add more depth? I noticed from a bunch of ideas here and looking at other shows to give it that more realistic feel that usually happens when things get advertised in the middle of shows.
-Jade
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Another Random Idea   Another Random Idea Empty6/6/2008, 4:00 am

Coming soon on XFWshop.com it's the DVD that you have all been waiting for.....

XFW PRESENTS: WORTHY BY NAME, WORTHY BY NATURE!!

3 Hours of Worthy matches starring non-other than Worthy himself and if that wasn't enough, this DVD include special features such as behind the scenes footage and guest commentary from Worthy himself, but more importantly features all the matches by Worthy that XFW fans know and love such as Worthy VS Sentinel and Worthy VS Dominator, just to name a few.... SO WHAT ARE YOURE WAITING FOR, ORDER YOUR COPY NOW!!

Another Random Idea Image112

(is this the sort of thing your talking about Jade?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Random Idea   Another Random Idea Empty6/6/2008, 4:08 am

yea that kind of stuff is kwel i need to do something like that
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Another Random Idea   Another Random Idea Empty6/6/2008, 6:40 am

((LoL, yup Worthy. I hope it catches a cycle on since with my new gimmick if it does I'll have my friend make me a calandar & maybe a poster or something. I thought it would be interesting to throw those in the middle of the shows since we do get paid for merchandising so we might as well utilize the free idea and include them someway. I think you gave me a majority of the idea when you were talking about the Pay Per View Idea Smile Are you sure didn't get a major in Marketing Worthy? LoL, you are really good at it))
Back to top Go down
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male
Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Another Random Idea   Another Random Idea Empty6/6/2008, 10:27 am

I like the idea. Maybe the weekend I will try to make some merchandising.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Another Random Idea   Another Random Idea Empty6/6/2008, 12:33 pm

Jade wrote:
((LoL, yup Worthy. I hope it catches a cycle on since with my new gimmick if it does I'll have my friend make me a calandar & maybe a poster or something. I thought it would be interesting to throw those in the middle of the shows since we do get paid for merchandising so we might as well utilize the free idea and include them someway. I think you gave me a majority of the idea when you were talking about the Pay Per View Idea Smile Are you sure didn't get a major in Marketing Worthy? LoL, you are really good at it))

I studied computer aided art design at colledge and ran my own business on marketing for a while, so you were close.

BTW I wouldn't mind a Jade poster myself lol!
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Another Random Idea   Another Random Idea Empty6/6/2008, 4:44 pm

Unfortunately, I really suck at computer art... or just plain drawing stuff...

The work shown here is pretty damn cool!
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Another Random Idea   Another Random Idea Empty6/7/2008, 2:21 am

This is a great idea, except, well in my case at least, when I made the show I tried to limit it to one segment/promor between matches and if we have too much of those we won't have room for commercials. I'll see if I can find a way the commentators cut off to it between matches and segments.

"Shop now at XFW.com!" That doesn't sound so bad.

If anybody want to do a cheesy promo to sell the items to add a comedic effect to the show (like HBK and Triple H selling DX stuff), as long as it's not too out of character, I will try and include it on the show. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male
Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: CHEESY?   Another Random Idea Empty6/7/2008, 2:24 am

Other than Dark Ryder, the rest of Dark Union is doing just that, DX style wannabe goofballs. It would not be out of our character at all. As a matter of fact, That was gonna be our next promo, seliing merchandise to raise money for charity for a wrestler who needs it. LOL
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Another Random Idea   Another Random Idea Empty6/7/2008, 2:28 am

LoL Darth I can't wait to see that promo!
Back to top Go down
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male

PostSubject: promo   Another Random Idea Empty6/7/2008, 2:30 am

I have 1 that will be posted tomarrow that you will fall out of seat laughing at. At least that is what the other people that read it already have said. Then there will be a follow up with items for sale.
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387

PostSubject: Re: Another Random Idea   Another Random Idea Empty6/7/2008, 3:40 am

hmmm.... i may character may not be a bundle of laughs lol i'm not bad with the drawing, cept i'm limited to paint but i do what i can with it Smile
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Another Random Idea   Another Random Idea Empty6/7/2008, 11:16 pm

G worthy i hope I get as good as you with your skillz (im doing multimedia for school)
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Another Random Idea   Another Random Idea Empty6/8/2008, 4:39 am

Okay, not the best product but I got a poster lol.
Another Random Idea Jade_p10

I figure it will go well with my new mentality / persona of sorts.
Back to top Go down
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male

PostSubject: ....   Another Random Idea Empty6/8/2008, 4:40 am

all i can say is , nedd a bodyguard? I am cheap for hire.
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Another Random Idea   Another Random Idea Empty6/8/2008, 4:53 am

LoL, I do...these two other girls...hmm...maybe I should get a poster with them too. Although we pay with pillow fights and keggers so if that's in the budget, stop by the Sorority House lol!
Back to top Go down
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male

PostSubject: ...   Another Random Idea Empty6/8/2008, 4:56 am

be right there, I think I have a couple stable buddies who would be willing to join. Ill bring the funnel
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Another Random Idea   Another Random Idea Empty6/8/2008, 5:16 am

Jade wrote:
Okay, not the best product but I got a poster lol.
Another Random Idea Jade_p10

I figure it will go well with my new mentality / persona of sorts.

well hello there, yea well if you need a body guard lol im free to hire
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Another Random Idea   Another Random Idea Empty6/8/2008, 5:19 am

Wait a minute!!! If you ever need a bodyguard your "Kiwi Icon" wont do it for free nor will he do it if you pay him. Thats right. I will pay you to be your bodyguard!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Another Random Idea   Another Random Idea Empty6/8/2008, 9:50 pm

Easy guys, remember that Jade can still kick your butts. lol

Anyway, yeah I've been wanting to have shirts and DVD's etc. for Merch. on the shows. So Worthy, Jade, whoever, if you want to come up with stuff, go right ahead. It makes a break from all the promos and matches.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Another Random Idea   Another Random Idea Empty6/8/2008, 10:01 pm

jermster69 wrote:
Wait a minute!!! If you ever need a bodyguard your "Kiwi Icon" wont do it for free nor will he do it if you pay him. Thats right. I will pay you to be your bodyguard!!! Very Happy

Step aside, man. The Playboy is all over this.... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Another Random Idea   Another Random Idea Empty6/8/2008, 11:14 pm

LoL, you are being modest Sentinel. I have a sorta decent character, and have been lucky to have had good FAQ's written when I started so I never had to restart yet.
Back to top Go down
GD Pato

GD Pato

Male
Number of posts : 672
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Another Random Idea   Another Random Idea Empty6/9/2008, 2:27 am

Jade wrote:
LoL, you are being modest Sentinel. I have a sorta decent character, and have been lucky to have had good FAQ's written when I started so I never had to restart yet.

Why would anyone want to restart anyway?
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Another Random Idea   Another Random Idea Empty6/9/2008, 4:39 am

By having a horrible build. At the upper levels it really makes a difference when you don't move up levels anymore and you made a horrible build. Apparently I had to chose the 2nd to hardest build since I strongly believe until certain aspects of Speed wrestlers are fixed they are truely the hardest class to build to be good since a screw-up is more noticable in that character than anybody else at higher levels. And it just becomes hard to fix a build when it takes 150+ hours to get one stat upgrade.
Back to top Go down
GD Pato

GD Pato

Male
Number of posts : 672
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Another Random Idea   Another Random Idea Empty6/9/2008, 4:54 am

how do u know when u have a bad build?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Random Idea   Another Random Idea Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Random Idea
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next