X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey People, Need help?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Hey People, Need help? Empty
PostSubject: Hey People, Need help?   Hey People, Need help? Empty5/26/2010, 10:30 am

Hey I just wanted to put something out there to tell the XFE roster that if they need someone to bounce ideas off of, someone to help with a character idea, or someone to work on a storyline with even if it is not against me to feel free to message me with ideas and stuff. I will be happy to give you some feedback, advice, or help polish out an idea. I know we have some newer people to rping as well as some vets but sometimes just having someone to chat with about ideas can make them so much better.

So to sum it all up no matter if you are a veteran or a newbe you can feel free to message me here and I will get back to you whenever I can. Hope everyone continues to have fun here. To be honest that is what playing games is all about right?

Argo
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Hey People, Need help?   Hey People, Need help? Empty5/26/2010, 10:39 am

I'm happy too help when i'm on although if you want someone on here more regular then best see someone else.
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Hey People, Need help?   Hey People, Need help? Empty12/30/2011, 4:34 am

just gonna ask this question here course i can haha

i did thoughts, right now my intiative bonus is at 31 and adr gain is at 35... is this to low? thoughts?

will rasing it help my build? or is their a risk if i raise this heaps i could make my build worse then it is? haha
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Hey People, Need help?   Hey People, Need help? Empty12/30/2011, 8:48 am

Raising your adrenaline should help you hit your finisher(s) sooner in the match.

Initiative will help you gain the upper hand at the start of matches, after pin attempts, tests of strength, etc.

I don't believe that there is any way for you to screw up your build by raising these.
Back to top Go down
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Hey People, Need help?   Hey People, Need help? Empty12/31/2011, 10:53 am

My build is around getting to the Argo Bomb and the destruction that follows, but I have 137 adren. It's nice to have it as back up for sure also helps you hit your finishers more so they level up faster. I would hold your initiative there personally.

Block and Attack Bonus are very helpful. If you raise them you tend to notice improvements.

Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Hey People, Need help?   Hey People, Need help? Empty1/2/2012, 2:08 am

thanks guys, i will be defs upgrading the adr and maybe a few points to inivative she if it helps if not will just leave it at 50 Smile

and argo i have been getting those help lately not noticing to much improvement tho but will keep adding more Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey People, Need help?   Hey People, Need help? Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey People, Need help?
Page 1 of 1