X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reset Skill/TM/Moveset

Go down 
+9
Jeremy
JPower
Goliathus
Worthy
Gobeer
slugger
SaintPatrik
Argo
Cryl
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Cryl
XFE Hall of Famer
Cryl

Male
Number of posts : 990
Registration date : 2010-02-05

Reset Skill/TM/Moveset Empty
PostSubject: Reset Skill/TM/Moveset   Reset Skill/TM/Moveset Empty4/17/2011, 5:25 am

hi Guys,

Time to reset Cryl skillset, I have noticed I could be a bit better if I put my points into different skills/moves

If you have any suggestions please feel free to post below.

Tournament points:101

To do this right I will buy all the moves and the best trainer, the new moves will be put on "disable" but will be trained nevertheless with the trainer. The reason for doing this is to get as much "training time" back wenn I reset so I can put into the moves that I select.
Now when exactly I will do the reset I dont know.

Last edited by Cryl on 4/17/2011, 5:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cryl
XFE Hall of Famer
Cryl

Male

PostSubject: Re: Reset Skill/TM/Moveset   Reset Skill/TM/Moveset Empty4/17/2011, 5:34 am

this is what I have come up with sofar

Opening MoveBleed?
Knee on Headyes
Punchyes
Throat Trustno

Standing
Head Buttyes
Hard Headbuttyes
Fist Butyes

Bentdown
Piledriveryes
Double Underhook Piledriveryes
Reverse Powerslam

Groggy
Jumping Piledriveryes
Face Slamyes
Air Raid Sirenyes

Grounded
Rocket Launcheryes
Two Handed Face Busteryes
Leg Dropno

You Are Running
Running DDTyes
Chin Breakeryes

Running Opponent
Polish Hammeryes
Running Knee Smashyes
Spinebusterno

One Wrestler are Running
Both Wrestlers are running

Out of the ring grounded
Knee Drop on Step Ladderyes
Spinebuster on the Step Ladderyes
Coconut Crush on the Apronyes

out of the ring standing
Powerbomb to Concreteyes

to the ropes grounded
to the ropes standing
turnbuckle grounded
turnbuckel standing
stunned
Double Knee Drop From Turnbuckleyes
Super DDTyes
Diving Big Bootyes
Back to top Go down
Cryl
XFE Hall of Famer
Cryl

Male

PostSubject: Re: Reset Skill/TM/Moveset   Reset Skill/TM/Moveset Empty4/17/2011, 5:42 am

now to the AT

What I have:
INCREASED BLOCK (level 10: Inexperienced)
POWER BLOW (level 20: Rising Star)
INNER RAGE (level 8: Aspirant)
DAMAGE RESISTANCE (level 19: Promise)
INCREASED RESISTANCE (level 7: Beginner)

I am thinking its to many, its either concentrate on pure damage or trying to hold out longer. Since I am STR I think I will go for pure Damage and hope to bleed my opponent to death Wink

I would take only:
POWER BLOW
INCREASED RESISTANCE
and maybe
INCREASED BLOCK

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Reset Skill/TM/Moveset   Reset Skill/TM/Moveset Empty4/17/2011, 10:10 am

It may seem that way now but the DR is very important no matter what. I have seen the builds where people don't worry about DR but they really only seem to work when they have loads and loads of AT's which allows them to just load up on block and not get hit and those people are normally tech which gives them that focus of avoiding moves too with the base stats.

I say this all the time but if you focus on DR, DDI and Stam only you will see much improvement on your guys but to be honest you have the same AT's I use minus the HP I recently added after looking at other top guys AT's. One question is how much adren does your finisher cost? If it is not high you might be able to drop one or 2 ats from rage and move those points elsewhere but I like the top one best when it comes to AT's

Also how much of an impact does that trainer thing really have? I know you did it before but I was wondering how much more it gives you moves wise.
Back to top Go down
Cryl
XFE Hall of Famer
Cryl

Male

PostSubject: Re: Reset Skill/TM/Moveset   Reset Skill/TM/Moveset Empty4/17/2011, 10:56 am

The trainer gives you exicutions, so when you are at lvl 0 with a move and you get alot of exicutions the move levels up. Reseting the moves puts the exicutions into unused time. So if you think about it you get "free" time to invest in other moves.
Also the trainer raises your TMs and Finishers likewise with exicutions. And the 200-300 exp help.

My finisher needs 1000 adrn so thats why I had started to pour ATs into that.
Back to top Go down
Cryl
XFE Hall of Famer
Cryl

Male

PostSubject: Re: Reset Skill/TM/Moveset   Reset Skill/TM/Moveset Empty4/17/2011, 11:01 am

Crylion (level 60)
Damage: 10125,52 - 16200,4 Attack Bonus: 10
Bleeding % chance: 10
Required Adrenaline: 1020
Required Wrestler Status: Always
Required Position: Groggy
Level Progress: 7,14%
Back to top Go down
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Reset Skill/TM/Moveset   Reset Skill/TM/Moveset Empty4/17/2011, 2:34 pm

I was more asking if buying the top trainer before you did it was really worth the TP's. With your adren use you should actually be about right with adren gain and that finisher. Only you really know if you are gettting the results you want for it but trust me it is always nice to have that Finisher weapon that can win you any match.
Back to top Go down
Cryl
XFE Hall of Famer
Cryl

Male

PostSubject: Re: Reset Skill/TM/Moveset   Reset Skill/TM/Moveset Empty4/17/2011, 3:05 pm

well I would not go that high with a trainer if I would not do a reset.
If its worth it... well I for one only hit my finisher once a fight, if I train with the trainer it does 20+ every time, even had it do 36 exicutions once which is really nice to lvl up the finisher expecially if its already high and take a long time to lvl up.

I would really like to hit my finisher much more earlier in a match so I have been pumoping alot of ATs in inner rage. But I have not felt a difference so I will prob lay off of raising that and go for something else.

I used to not go for DR but when I reset the last time I really noticed a difference, so I just might go back down that path
Back to top Go down
Cryl
XFE Hall of Famer
Cryl

Male

PostSubject: Re: Reset Skill/TM/Moveset   Reset Skill/TM/Moveset Empty4/18/2011, 3:46 pm

lvl 25 trainer

FinisherExecution
Crylion+11
Bloody Pounding+23
TrademarkExecution
Eat Dirt And Bleed+39
Painful Kiss+23
Bloody Penacle+42
TauntsExecution
Crylion+29
Exp gained
+136
Back to top Go down
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male
Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Reset Skill/TM/Moveset   Reset Skill/TM/Moveset Empty4/19/2011, 2:55 am

If you have the TPs, the top level trainer is really worth it. I tested it out, and did some (very simple!) calculations on it on the OCW forum, and it turns out you make quite a lot of money in levelling up moves you don't plan to use. That's really good for you, Cryl: Since you seem to plan on having a very limited set of moves, you will get a lot of fantas to spend on training them extremely high / getting more entrances.
Back to top Go down
Cryl
XFE Hall of Famer
Cryl

Male

PostSubject: Re: Reset Skill/TM/Moveset   Reset Skill/TM/Moveset Empty4/19/2011, 4:58 am

Yes that was the Idea, having 3 moves in all positions and leveling them up very high.
I remember discussing with you on the OCW forums about this Smile and I know it works.
Back to top Go down
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male

PostSubject: Re: Reset Skill/TM/Moveset   Reset Skill/TM/Moveset Empty4/19/2011, 5:12 am

Personally, I think training the moves get way too expensive at a certain level. When you reach level 60, which I used for the most often used positions where the damage payoff is also worth it (=grounded, groggy), it's just too damn expensive. At that point I'd rather put it into entrances (which I did).
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Reset Skill/TM/Moveset   Reset Skill/TM/Moveset Empty4/19/2011, 9:11 am

Personally I have trained every single one of my moves to level 25 now but I have more then 3 moves per thing in some areas like groggy an ground and bent I have 5 or 6
Back to top Go down
Cryl
XFE Hall of Famer
Cryl

Male

PostSubject: Re: Reset Skill/TM/Moveset   Reset Skill/TM/Moveset Empty4/19/2011, 4:51 pm

well my highest moves are
Reset Skill/TM/Moveset AsxLEG DROP - LEVEL 77
and
FACE SLAM - LEVEL 77

looking what I would get at the moment:
Total reached for reset
Money:
Timer usable for upgrade MOVES: 18371,58

I will update this in 15 days and then we can calculate if it was worth it (Your sparring partner is: Master Level 29 The War Machine Tullo)
Back to top Go down
Cryl
XFE Hall of Famer
Cryl

Male

PostSubject: Re: Reset Skill/TM/Moveset   Reset Skill/TM/Moveset Empty4/25/2011, 10:27 am

just awsome Smile

Here is Todays Training session results:

FinisherExecution
Crylion+52
Back to top Go down
Gobeer
XFE Hall of Famer
Gobeer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Reset Skill/TM/Moveset   Reset Skill/TM/Moveset Empty4/25/2011, 5:50 pm

I am thinking I am going to do a big time build switch soon to test something out... I have no idea how it will work but I am pretty sure it will work out. The cost of going this route is kind of big with the trainer can be expensive with TP's

50 for Skill and Stat Reset
20 for AT's
40 for Trainer
110 total...

I want to know if this is worth it too. Guess we will just have to wait and see.
Back to top Go down
Cryl
XFE Hall of Famer
Cryl

Male

PostSubject: Re: Reset Skill/TM/Moveset   Reset Skill/TM/Moveset Empty5/5/2011, 4:31 am

after 15 days of training

Total reached for reset
Money: 1931244

to
Total reached for reset
Money: 2061714
Timer usable for upgrade MOVES: 19052,15
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Reset Skill/TM/Moveset   Reset Skill/TM/Moveset Empty5/5/2011, 6:23 am

Hey Cryl seeing as we are fueding this season I have an idea for your stat reset... leave everything at zero so I can atcually win, lol!
Back to top Go down
Cryl
XFE Hall of Famer
Cryl

Male

PostSubject: Re: Reset Skill/TM/Moveset   Reset Skill/TM/Moveset Empty5/5/2011, 12:47 pm

nice one Worthy Wink

Now since Playboy has signed, Saint, Jeremy, Argo and Marcus beat me up most of the time I am in a world of trouble...

Should I stay my gimick true and hog up on bleed moves like I have now...

or go for plan B in 15 days after the reset and go only for hard hitting moves so I can keep up with these guys..

or plan C and do something totally different... Sub Str...

decisions... decisions...
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Reset Skill/TM/Moveset   Reset Skill/TM/Moveset Empty5/5/2011, 10:54 pm

I'd say go hard hitting! It always great feel g when you can beat the big guys in this fed up!
Go for the best build I say Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male

PostSubject: Re: Reset Skill/TM/Moveset   Reset Skill/TM/Moveset Empty5/6/2011, 5:47 am

Hard hitting, but make sure to include some medium damage moves with a high bleed bonus.
Back to top Go down
Goliathus
XFE Hall of Famer
Goliathus

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2011-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Reset Skill/TM/Moveset   Reset Skill/TM/Moveset Empty5/6/2011, 2:36 pm

Hard Hitting + Bleed build is pretty good IMO. Bleed can really soften your opponent up plus it adds to your gimmick.
Back to top Go down
Cryl
XFE Hall of Famer
Cryl

Male

PostSubject: Re: Reset Skill/TM/Moveset   Reset Skill/TM/Moveset Empty5/7/2011, 7:26 am

Thanks for the replies, this is what I have come up with:

Opening Move

Throat ThrustMinimum Damage: 2Maximum Damage: 141st Ability: Rage2nd Ability: Stiff Blowtotal Ability: 20
European UppercutMinimum Damage: 1Maximum Damage: 151st Ability: Rage2nd Ability: Berserkertotal Ability: 20
Knee on HeadMinimum Damage: 3Maximum Damage: 51st Ability: Might2nd Ability: Unstoppable Blowtotal Ability: 2Bleed

Standing

Elbow SmashMinimum Damage: 5Maximum Damage: 151st Ability: Head Start2nd Ability: Elasticitytotal Ability: 13
Roundhouse KickMinimum Damage: 5Maximum Damage: 201st Ability: Improved Reflexes2nd Ability: Lightnesstotal Ability: 26
Mule KickMinimum Damage: 2Maximum Damage: 201st Ability: Head Start2nd Ability: Lightnesstotal Ability: 25

Bent Down

PiledriverMinimum Damage: 11Maximum Damage: 611st Ability: Might2nd Ability: Ragetotal Ability: 73Bleed 10%
Double Underhook PiledriverMinimum Damage: 9Maximum Damage: 601st Ability: Might2nd Ability: Furytotal Ability: 75Bleed 15%
Released PowerbombMinimum Damage: 12Maximum Damage: 601st Ability: Unstoppable Blow2nd Ability: Furytotal Ability: 80

Groggy

ChokeslamMinimum Damage: 10Maximum Damage: 631st Ability: Might2nd Ability: Unstoppable Blowtotal Ability: 80
Body Press to Front SlamMinimum Damage: 9Maximum Damage: 621st Ability: Stiff Blow2nd Ability: Furytotal Ability: 80
Double Chokelift SlamMinimum Damage: 9Maximum Damage: 601st Ability: Might2nd Ability: Berserkertotal Ability: 72

Grounded

Leg DropMinimum Damage: 10Maximum Damage: 631st Ability: Rage2nd Ability: Unstoppable Blowtotal Ability: 80
Fire SpinMinimum Damage: 10Maximum Damage: 441st Ability: Rage2nd Ability: Berserkertotal Ability: 66
Rocket LauncherMinimum Damage: 4Maximum Damage: 321st Ability: Unstoppable Blow2nd Ability: Stiff Blowtotal Ability: 40Bleed 10%

You are running

Running DDTMinimum Damage: 1Maximum Damage: 151st Ability: Rage2nd Ability: Berserkertotal Ability: 18Bleed 10%
Clothesline to BackMinimum Damage: 3Maximum Damage: 131st Ability: Unstoppable Blow2nd Ability: Berserkertotal Ability: 0
Chin BreakerMinimum Damage: 3Maximum Damage: 121st Ability: Unstoppable Blow2nd Ability: Stiff Blowtotal Ability: 20Bleed 2%

Running Opponent

SpinebusterMinimum Damage: 9Maximum Damage: 471st Ability: Might2nd Ability: Stiff Blowtotal Ability: 69
Running Knee SmashMinimum Damage: 6Maximum Damage: 391st Ability: Rage2nd Ability: Unstoppable Blowtotal Ability: 54Bleed 10%
Power SlamMinimum Damage: 4Maximum Damage: 321st Ability: Rage2nd Ability: Unstoppable Blowtotal Ability: 45

Out of ring (grounded)

Knee Drop on Step LadderMinimum Damage: 6Maximum Damage: 421st Ability: Fury2nd Ability: Berserkertotal Ability: 60Bleed 10%
Spinebuster on the Step LadderMinimum Damage: 3Maximum Damage: 411st Ability: Fury2nd Ability: Berserkertotal Ability: 60Bleed 10%
Coconut Crush on the ApronMinimum Damage: 10Maximum Damage: 311st Ability: Fury2nd Ability: Mighttotal Ability: 50Bleed 10%

Out of ring (standing)

Powerbomb to ConcreteMinimum Damage: 11Maximum Damage: 571st Ability: Fury2nd Ability: Ragetotal Ability: 80Bleed 10%
Big Splash Outside the RingMinimum Damage: 10Maximum Damage: 631st Ability: Fury2nd Ability: Ragetotal Ability: 80
Spear trough Crowd BarriersMinimum Damage: 7Maximum Damage: 441st Ability: Fury2nd Ability: Unstoppable Blowtotal Ability: 70

Stunned

Diving SpearMinimum Damage: 10Maximum Damage: 631st Ability: Rage2nd Ability: Furytotal Ability: 73
SpearMinimum Damage: 10Maximum Damage: 631st Ability: Rage2nd Ability: Berserkertotal Ability: 73
Double Knee Drop From TurnbuckleMinimum Damage: 12Maximum Damage: 601st Ability: Unstoppable Blow2nd Ability: Berserkertotal Ability: 80Bleed 25%
Back to top Go down
Cryl
XFE Hall of Famer
Cryl

Male

PostSubject: Re: Reset Skill/TM/Moveset   Reset Skill/TM/Moveset Empty5/20/2011, 7:20 pm

Cryl wrote:
after 15 days of training

Total reached for reset
Money: 1931244

to
Total reached for reset
Money: 2061714
Timer usable for upgrade MOVES: 19052,15

after 30 days of lvl 29 Trainer:

Total reached for reset
Money:
Timer usable for upgrade MOVES: 20176,41
Back to top Go down
Cryl
XFE Hall of Famer
Cryl

Male

PostSubject: Re: Reset Skill/TM/Moveset   Reset Skill/TM/Moveset Empty5/21/2011, 5:03 am

Now I will let the time run down on the statistic and then do the reset.

114 Hours till reset
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reset Skill/TM/Moveset   Reset Skill/TM/Moveset Empty

Back to top Go down

Reset Skill/TM/Moveset
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next