X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

☆ XFE Invitational Thread ☆

Go down 
+11
Cryl
Kayls
Olli Thorn
SaintPatrik
JPower
Pitbull
Jake Adams
vince noir
DieHard
slugger
Worthy
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

☆ XFE Invitational Thread ☆ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ☆ XFE Invitational Thread ☆   ☆ XFE Invitational Thread ☆ - Page 2 Empty7/7/2011, 9:17 am

Aaaaa, fair enough Very Happy
Back to top Go down
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
☆ XFE Invitational Thread ☆ - Page 2 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: ☆ XFE Invitational Thread ☆   ☆ XFE Invitational Thread ☆ - Page 2 Empty7/8/2011, 12:07 am

People who hit my invi get two rematches within 24 guaranteed. It's usually 8-12 hours. Slugger hits me daily, and a guy named Cinder. My votes go up one or two every month or so.
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: ☆ XFE Invitational Thread ☆   ☆ XFE Invitational Thread ☆ - Page 2 Empty7/8/2011, 2:03 am

i will be honest i dont ever give votes cause i always foget but now sense people get an achievement from it i will do votes! so except some votes worthy and jesse and everyone else Razz
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: ☆ XFE Invitational Thread ☆   ☆ XFE Invitational Thread ☆ - Page 2 Empty7/24/2011, 4:20 am

Turns out that the reason why nobody has voted at all on my invitational for ages is because i've been deleting them after the rematch to keep track of who needs a rematch next, so i'll leave the names there in future.

So try it out and vote positive!
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: ☆ XFE Invitational Thread ☆   ☆ XFE Invitational Thread ☆ - Page 2 Empty7/24/2011, 5:26 am

Updated with new fan amount and bonus now:

Worthy wrote:

Wrestler Name: Worthy
Invitational Name: Worthy Invitational™
Current Level: level 30
Current Fans: 3920 fans
Rematches: Yes
Stat Skill Range: 0-250

««BONUS REMATCH»»
After your rematch, vote 'positive' and send me a pm to let me know and I will give you a bonus rematch.

(So if you use all 5 challenges on me and do the bonus, you will get 10 rematches)
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: ☆ XFE Invitational Thread ☆   ☆ XFE Invitational Thread ☆ - Page 2 Empty7/24/2011, 3:48 pm

Worthy wrote:
Turns out that the reason why nobody has voted at all on my invitational for ages is because i've been deleting them after the rematch to keep track of who needs a rematch next, so i'll leave the names there in future.

That has to be someone's sad ass excuse for not voting, Worthy. I've always deleted my challengers immediately after a re-match. You removing them off your list of challengers has absolutely no effect in whether you're still in their voting list or not.
Back to top Go down
Gobeer
XFE Hall of Famer
Gobeer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-12-19

PostSubject: Re: ☆ XFE Invitational Thread ☆   ☆ XFE Invitational Thread ☆ - Page 2 Empty12/19/2011, 12:44 am

For reference I am dropping the two rematches for Fed members on my Invitational during the holidays because I am busy with that stuff. I will give anyone who I owe 2 them and if I have time I will toss those who use it extra matches but nothing is promised.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: ☆ XFE Invitational Thread ☆   ☆ XFE Invitational Thread ☆ - Page 2 Empty1/25/2012, 8:16 pm

Those who haven't already, you should raise the maximum stats on your invitational page to 350. I'm finding that I can't challenge some of you because I'm above your stat range.
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ☆ XFE Invitational Thread ☆   ☆ XFE Invitational Thread ☆ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

☆ XFE Invitational Thread ☆
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2