X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Match Stipulations to use

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Match Stipulations to use Empty
PostSubject: Match Stipulations to use   Match Stipulations to use Empty9/26/2011, 3:01 am

Hello, all. I've been dying to announce since I knew it was coming back. Now that I've finally been able to announce in an RP the return of High-Wire Heaven, here's the deal.

I know that we've come up with a plethora of interesting speciality matches here in the XFE, but most of them don't get used by anyone except the person who comes up with the match and they really don't get the position they deserve. So I figured we'd list special match types in this thread that we WANT to see more! So we could explain what kind of matches they are so people would be more inclined to use them and make them a permanent part of XFE.
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Match Stipulations to use   Match Stipulations to use Empty9/26/2011, 3:11 am

So as the insane guy behind High-Wire Heaven and it being Jay Thorn's speciality, I'll give you the quick package on the match. And please, you guys can and I WANT you to use this match type so it becomes a part of this company and not just Jay Thorn storylines.

Match Name: High-Wire Heaven

Rules: Two cables are suspended 20 feet above the ring to so that they go from each corner and meet in the center. To win this match, you have to get the object (preferably Championship Title) hanging from the center.

You are allowed to use weapons, though the match should be about high-risk, not bludgeoning someone. There are better stips for that kind of action. However, there are no ladders under the ring, so the only way to reach the object in the middle is to climb the cables.

What makes it special: When going for the win, you're a sitting duck hanging 20 feet in the air. Needless to say this makes for some sick high spots. It also is a very hard match type to cheat in, seeing as how no one can lift you to reach the belt like in a ladder match and can't get you an easy 3-count.

Who does it favor: High-Wire Heaven favors people who are lighter so they can climb the cables faster and people who aren't afraid of taking huge falls.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Match Stipulations to use   Match Stipulations to use Empty9/26/2011, 3:42 am

I've got a thread with loads of made up match types in the GM section, so if any of the GMs can find it and copy it here, then it'll be much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Match Stipulations to use   Match Stipulations to use Empty9/26/2011, 5:02 am

Table Match (why is this not in the game yet i'll never know).
[wrestler A] lifts up [wrestler B] and slams him through the table.
(we can do other variations on this ending such as spear through the table and diving of the top rope onto the table, etc...).

Inferno Match
[Wrestler A] grabs [Wrestler B's] hand and puts it over the flame.
(again we can do other variations of this ending, but not too over top unless we are writing someone out)

Barbe Wire Massacre Match
No diffrent ending than a one fall match, just add stuff with barbewire ropes and weapons during the match.

Pirahna Tank match (as seen on Wrestling Society X)
[Wrestler A] lifts [Wrestler B] up and chucks him in the Pirahna tank, then [Wrestler B] climbs out quickly.

Scaffolding Match
(This might be tricky to do as it's technically not in a ring, so it'll take alot of editting)
[Wrestler A] grabs [Wrestler B] and throws him off the scaffolding.

Texas Bull Rope Match
(Again
this maybe tricky to do as both wrestlers are tied together by a
bullrope with a cow bell in the middle, so certain moves need editing)
[Wrestler
A] drags [Wrestler B] to corner 1 and taps it... corner 2 and taps
it... corner 3 and taps it... corner 4 and taps it to win (you can
interupt this so for an example stop at ...corner 3 and have the
opponent block it).

Dumpster Match
(easily done by using a casket match and changing the word casket to dumpster)
[Wrestler A] lifts up [Wrestler B] and chucks him in the dumpster then closes the lid.

Bra and Panties match
[Wrestler A] strips [Wrestler B] to her bra and panties, then [Wrestler B] runs off embarrissed.
Finisher Match
Basically do your finisher to win the match.

Electrifide Cage Match
Same as a normal cage match, but hitting the cage walls gives you a small electric shot.

Puddle of Blood Match
(This is something made up by me based on those matches where people fight in a pool filled with gravy of water)
Basically
you can do a match where you wrestle in a pool filled with blood or
just have the match end when you throw the opponent in the pool.

Electric Chair Match
(this is based on the old WCW chambers of horror match)
[Wrestler
A] puts [Wrestler B] on the electric chair and straps him down, then
walks over to the switch cause a mild shock to [Wrestler B]
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Pitbull
XFE Hall of Famer
Pitbull

Male
Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Match Stipulations to use   Match Stipulations to use Empty10/6/2011, 6:10 am

Okay, I'll add a couple here.

I've used this before but not my speciality

Match Name: Barbed Wire Steel Cage

Rules: A basic steel cage, with the barbed wire at the top as well as a few strands running across the sides. Rules are you win by pin, submission or escaping the cage. However the barbed wire makes escaping impossible unless your superman and don't care about getting yourself completely sliced

What makes it special: It's a good match if you wan't to have a bloody brawl that no one can get involved in. Usually ends up with all the participants heavily bleeding and beat up.

Who does it favor: I guess the best type for this match would be a hardcore brawler that's used to being confined and isn't scared of bleeding.

This is my specialty, although the match type hasn't been used yet.

Match Name: Comprehension Challenge

Rules: It is a 2-out-of-3 Falls Match. The first fall in the match is Pinfalls Only. The second fall is Submissions Only. If needed, the third fall in the match will be an Iron Man Match.

What makes it special: To win this match, you need to have a very good comprehension of all facets of wrestling, as you need to be able to pin your opponent, make him submit and have the endurance to go for a very long time.

Who it favors: This match favors comprehensive wrestlers, who have a very good base on their style and can hold their own with pins, submissions and still have the ability to go an Iron Man Match after that.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Match Stipulations to use   Match Stipulations to use Empty10/6/2011, 6:50 am

Thanks for moving them here Sent.

Also i'll add our latest match from a few seasons back.

Worthy Rules Match: The opponent has a set amount of time to beat Worthy otherwise they lose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Match Stipulations to use   Match Stipulations to use Empty

Back to top Go down

Match Stipulations to use
Page 1 of 1