X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Options for XFW Brand?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
covenant

covenant

Male
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2011-07-11

Options for XFW Brand? Empty
PostSubject: Options for XFW Brand?   Options for XFW Brand? Empty11/1/2011, 10:15 am

In game terms, Covenant is a middle of the pack Level 30 Resistance wrestler on the XFW Brand Roster.

In RP terms, he's just kind of a jerk. So your wrestler could easily run afoul of him for pretty much no reason at all. Or, if your wrestler is the type, it could be considered fun to bait Covenant a little just to make him mad. Or if you RP a heel with money, you could have a bad-tempered thug of your very own!

In OOC terms, I have a bad habit of losing RP focus if I'm not working out a longer storyline. I haven't typically been able to RP every week, but I can certainly commit to doing several over the course of a season.

Basically, I'd just like to work with somebody on something, and I'm pretty flexible about how to do it. Post here or PM me or whatever if you're interested. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Cryl
XFE Hall of Famer
Cryl

Male
Number of posts : 990
Registration date : 2010-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Options for XFW Brand?   Options for XFW Brand? Empty11/1/2011, 10:33 am

ask the Thorns.. if they keep rubing Playboy and Cryl the wrong way they will need someone to carry them to the Hospital Razz
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Options for XFW Brand?   Options for XFW Brand? Empty11/1/2011, 10:37 am

Well, we can always stop doing it and focus on our singles careers if your annoyed... making your only claim to anything as a tag team be beating an injured Argo in a handicap match
Back to top Go down
Cryl
XFE Hall of Famer
Cryl

Male
Number of posts : 990
Registration date : 2010-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Options for XFW Brand?   Options for XFW Brand? Empty11/1/2011, 10:52 am

Olli Thorn wrote:
Well, we can always stop doing it and focus on our singles careers if your annoyed... making your only claim to anything as a tag team be beating an injured Argo in a handicap match

arnt we touchy now Wink
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Options for XFW Brand?   Options for XFW Brand? Empty11/1/2011, 10:58 am

Sorry, having a bad day and being treated like enhancement talent isn't really helping...

Anyway, sorry to hijack the thread Covenant... Would love to help but I don't think there's a logical direction to go with us right now
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Options for XFW Brand?   Options for XFW Brand? Empty11/1/2011, 1:39 pm

Well I know that Argo isn't doing anything this season. Maybe you can talk to him about doing something. Or Jack Power.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Options for XFW Brand?   Options for XFW Brand? Empty

Back to top Go down

Options for XFW Brand?
Page 1 of 1