X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what the hell talk about a rigged match

Go down 
+3
Cryl
Worthy
Mr_Fabulous
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr_Fabulous

Mr_Fabulous

Male
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2010-08-19

what the hell talk about a rigged match Empty
PostSubject: what the hell talk about a rigged match   what the hell talk about a rigged match Empty11/20/2011, 6:22 am

seriously give me a break......its bad enough nova kane and i go into a match with guys who well above our levels....but we were going great das were losing and heres the results ....view the match for yourselves there was no way das should of won that so your telling me that me a nova kane and i were kicking das ass and we lost....suddenly i went from green to red without even a touch and nova kane was still in the green.....jay and pitbull were in orange and red....and all of a sudden they win?...come on thats stuffed ...i dont normally whinged about some of these matches but thats just crap...look i know you can change the results but showing favorites is stuffed how about making matches that are even in levels and in fairness.

Mr_Fabulous
touches Nova Kane suddenly entering the ring!

Nova Kane prepares the back of his hand
hitting Jay Thorn with a violent Back Hand Chop while the crowd yells WOOOOOOO!!!
Nova Kane prepares to hit Jay Thorn hurling his leg
and hits Jay Thorn with a Incredible Roundhouse Kick!!
[Special Initiative activated for Nova Kane]
Nova Kane lifts his opponent on his shoulders
and throws himself backward crushing him on the ground, connecting with a Incredible Mainliner!!
Nova Kane pulls Jay Thorn still groggy, by his hair
Nova Kane grasps Jay Thorn and slams him down to the ground
performing an amazing violent Rushing Armbar!!
Nova Kane keeps his ruthless submission hold
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
PITBULL enters the ring hitting Nova Kane and interrupting the submission maneuver while the referee is distracted!!
Jay Thorn takes advantage of the situation!
Jay Thorn releases his grasp
Jay Thorn gets ready to hit Nova Kane
Nova Kane shifts and avoids an a European Uppercut, taking the initiative
Nova Kane approaches his rival loading his arm
and gives a blow to his throat executing a violent Throat Thrust!!
Nova Kane leaps toward the opponent
Jay Thorn doges the a Bicycle Kick, taking the initiative
Jay Thorn bounces off, using the top rope
Nova Kane ducks and evades the a Springboard Rolling Elbow Smash, catching his opponent off guard!
Nova Kane hits an arm wringer and grabs the jaw in the Russian leg sweep position
Jay Thorn somehow counters the move, regaining the initiative!!!
Jay Thorn once seen the stretched adversary, jumps on the turnbuckle
performing a spin followed by a somersault and crashes on the rival performing a light Phoenix Splash!!
Jay Thorn grabs Nova Kane's hair
Jay Thorn lunges himself on the ropes
Jay Thorn prepares to strikes the adversary that is running against him
joining his fists and hitting him on the face with a strong Polish Hammer!!
Mr_Fabulous leans on the ropes to get the touch!
Jay Thorn leaps up executing a somersault, pointing at his opponent lying across the ring
and lands on him splashing him with a strong Standing Moonsault!!
Jay Thorn is about to perform his taunt
Nova Kane capitalizes on his opponent's distraction and jumps on him!
catching Jay Thorn off guard!
Nova Kane hits Jay Thorn with the back of his hand
performing a violent Back Hand Chop while the crowd yells WOOOOOOO!!!
[Special Resistance activated for Jay Thorn]
Nova Kane jumps towards Jay Thorn
and kicks him twice performing a Fantastic Bicycle Kick!!
Mr_Fabulous leans on the ropes to get the touch!
TOOOOOOUUUUCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
Jay Thorn touches Pitbull suddenly entering the ring!
Pitbull approaches his rival loading his arm
and executes a light Throat Thrust hitting his opponent to the neck!!
Pitbull prepares to hit the opponent hurling his leg
Nova Kane bends dodging the a Roundhouse Kick, starting the counterattack
Nova Kane jumps at his opponent
and kicks him twice performing a powerful Bicycle Kick!!
Nova Kane grabs his opponent's trunks
and falls backwards while turning, hooking Pitbull's leg with his
legs and the other leg with his free arm,ending up on top of him,
pinning him performing a light Small Package!!
Harold Deeds starts counting...
Pitbull kicks out
Nova Kane hits an arm wringer and grabs the jaw in the russian leg sweep position
and drives his opponents face into the mat executing LEGENDARY Lethal Injection!!
Nova Kane tries a pinning maneuver
Harold Deeds starts counting...
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
JAY THORN enters the ring hitting Nova Kane and interrupting the 3 count while the referee is distracted!!
Pitbull takes advantage of the situation!
Pitbull gives the touch to Jay Thorn who enters the ring!
Jay Thorn approaches the opponent
Nova Kane droops quickly dodging a a Throat Thrust
Nova Kane prepares the back of his hand
hitting Jay Thorn across the chest with a strong Back Hand Chop while the crowd yells WOOOOOOO!!!
Nova Kane hurls the leg preparing the blow
and connects with a Fantastic Roundhouse Kick!!
Nova Kane puts his opponent on his shoulders
and throws himself backward, trampling him with Incredible Samoan Drop!!
Nova Kane hits an arm wringer and grabs the jaw in the Russian leg sweep position
Jay Thorn somehow counters the move, regaining the initiative!!!
Jay Thorn grabs Nova Kane's hair
Jay Thorn grabs one Nova Kane's arms and spins, swinging him into the ropes, then lunges himself as well
Jay Thorn jumps onto his opponent with his feet held together
Nova Kane bends, dodging the a Dropsault and taking the initiative
Nova Kane stops the running opponent grabbing his neck
making him fall performing an Fantastic Half Nelson Bulldog!!!!
Nova Kane jumps on the top turnbuckle
Jay Thorn dodges the a Diving Crossbody taking the initiative
Jay Thorn climbs quickly on the turnbuckle, jumping backwards
landing on the adversary, performing a strong Moonsault!!
Nova Kane touches Mr_Fabulous suddenly entering the ring!Mr_Fabulous hugs his opponent's head
Pitbull easily avoids a a Knee on Head and gains the initiative
Pitbull lift his down-headed opponent and quickly hurls him down to perform a Incredible Vertabreaker!!* David Hood: "Pitbull showing that mean streak that has made him the Universal-X Champion here!"
Pitbull gets down on his hands and knees Jay Thorn runs off the back of Pitbull and drives his boot into the face of Nova Nova Kane performing a Fantastic Assisted Jumping Heel Kick, dropping Nova Kane off the apron!
Matt Scott: "And Jay showing his ability to take cheap shots! I mean, what did Fab do to deserve that?"
Jay Thorn kicks Mr_Fabulous with an Enzuigiri to the back of the head, followed by
Pitbull kicking him in the gut with a Spinning back kick, followed by
Jay Thorn kicking him in the back of the knee to kneel him down
Jay Thorn and Pitbull look Mr_Fabulous in the face before both hitting him with simultaneous Superkicks executing a ULTIMATE Setting Sun!!!
David Hood: "And there's the Setting Sun! You can count to a hundred!"
Pitbull tries a pinning maneuver....
Harold Deeds starts counting....
Jill Wagner: "Here are your winners, Jay Thorn and Pitbull... The D.A.S!!!!!"
~Jay gets the Universal-X and Extreme Fight titles from a
stagehand, giving the Universal-X Championship over to Pitbull as the
crowd goes wild. The brothers celebrate and hold up their respective
championship, glimmering from the bright lights~

David Hood: "The Thorns keep their momentum rolling with another win here tonight."
Matt Scott: "A win maybe. But these guys still aren't Cryl and Playboy."
David Hood: "I hate to admit it,
but I agree. But at the same time, the D.A.S continues to stack up
victories as a team, while the champions haven't teamed up since winning
the titles."

Matt Scott: "They don't need to team up every week to prove their point. The D.A.S is in way over their heads."

Write here
Lock

Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: what the hell talk about a rigged match   what the hell talk about a rigged match Empty11/20/2011, 7:00 am

This fed does tend to favour those who rp more as they'll appear on the show even when they are not in a match and also they will have a storyline going on whilst a non-rper wouldn't, so I can see why the GMs* edit matches, but this is a rare thing usually done for a reason (ie; i'm guessing in this case it's to make it look like D.A.S could win their match at the PPV as they appear to be on a roll upto it).

However you needn't worry as the game itself recognises your team as the winners and the money/fan/popularity gain will reflect that (so it could be a bad day for the thorns in that sense).

Also with my storyline (Worthy vs Mystery Biker), to keep the identity of the Mystery Biker a secret, non-rp'er/s have been used in his place with the name editted and my signiture/finishing moves added, so if you get paid for not competing, then keep quiet as there COULD be a PPV match in it for you (whoever you are).

*note: i'm a forum/on-screen GM and I have no access to the on game GM board anymore.
Back to top Go down
Cryl
XFE Hall of Famer
Cryl

Male
Number of posts : 990
Registration date : 2010-02-05

PostSubject: Re: what the hell talk about a rigged match   what the hell talk about a rigged match Empty11/20/2011, 7:35 am

It is the same with Cryl vs Seraphim... I squash her but to keep the storyline going I wrote the last part for her to win.

I understand your mood, but for Jay and Pit to win against you will keep the tag devision up and running in the right direction.
Back to top Go down
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
what the hell talk about a rigged match 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: what the hell talk about a rigged match   what the hell talk about a rigged match Empty11/20/2011, 8:30 am

Seems now that you have some material to RP about. So close... Call them out. They are punks (hee hee). Get a rematch. Cost them the titles at the PPV. Revenge is sweet!

Last edited by "The Natural" on 11/20/2011, 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
what the hell talk about a rigged match 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: what the hell talk about a rigged match   what the hell talk about a rigged match Empty11/20/2011, 8:31 am

Or... Punk them, and challenge one for their title. Blame your loss on your weak partner. Punk your partner. The possibilities are endless!!!
Back to top Go down
Mr_Fabulous

Mr_Fabulous

Male

PostSubject: Re: what the hell talk about a rigged match   what the hell talk about a rigged match Empty11/20/2011, 3:48 pm

admittedly i didnt think we had a chance to win but the match was going great so i saw the end and thought come on that was so lame .... however i know sent does a good job and i understand the results favored das because of the tag titles....but its all good i will use this as a rp to call out das .....OH YEAH DAS YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED!!!!!!! YOU PUNKS!!!!!.....the crowd responds WHAT!! lol
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: what the hell talk about a rigged match   what the hell talk about a rigged match Empty11/20/2011, 4:35 pm

It's all about continuing storylines.

The storyline of DAS vs. Blood Brothers for the titles would have been worthless if DAS loses that match.
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: what the hell talk about a rigged match   what the hell talk about a rigged match Empty11/20/2011, 11:28 pm

Exactly like everyone else said its just about continuing story lines don't take it to heart... Like I squash worthy! But at super force he beat me in the Mainevent! The biggest match of the year.. But I was ok with that because it helped him move on to the gm storyline and that's worked out really well for him!
So don't worry about the lose it's happens to everyone.. Just use it to your advantage Smile
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: what the hell talk about a rigged match   what the hell talk about a rigged match Empty11/21/2011, 5:04 am

slugger wrote:
Exactly like everyone else said its just about continuing story lines don't take it to heart... Like I squash worthy! But at super force he beat me in the Mainevent! The biggest match of the year..

That Ironman match was atcually a 0-0 draw, but you can't end the mainevent of the biggest PPV like that, so Sent made the ending up and like you said he made me win for storyline purposes instead of the person who did the most damage (which would have been Slugger).

Quote :
It helped him move on to the gm storyline and that's worked out really well for him!

You taking the *bleep* Slugger? Laughing

Joking aside there is a reason for me becoming GM as the original idea was because at the start of the year in real life my computer was no more and I was going to get rid of my internet, so the idea was to retire Worthy at SuperForce... however it turned out that Virgin Media have a weird system where due to having Digital TV and a Phone line with them it works out cheaper to downgrade the broadbrand rather than get rid of it, but I am still without a computer and i'm using the Wii internet for this, but how long will this last?

Thats why we came up with the GM idea so if I leave TWG for whatever reason, Worthy is still used as an on screen character like Legion is.

Quote :
So don't worry about the lose it's happens to everyone.. Just use it to your advantage Smile

Also Karma returned the favour and thanked Slugger for doing that and he becaome Aggression champ soon after... so these things have a way of working themselves out.

Last edited by Worthy on 11/21/2011, 8:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr_Fabulous

Mr_Fabulous

Male

PostSubject: Re: what the hell talk about a rigged match   what the hell talk about a rigged match Empty11/21/2011, 7:12 am

its all good friends .... Im here for the long haul and Im happy to help anyone that wants me to win lose or what ever to help out the fed....ill use it for a rp and who knows like the natural said the possibilities are endless it could lead to bigger and better rp feuds title matches upsets and more...and as worthy said things have a way of working out. Wink
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: what the hell talk about a rigged match   what the hell talk about a rigged match Empty11/21/2011, 7:18 am

They do... And now you have more ammo to unload when going after the Unified Universal-X Championship so Wink
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: what the hell talk about a rigged match   what the hell talk about a rigged match Empty11/21/2011, 12:11 pm

And, since you took DAS to the wire, you can throw yourselves into the tag picture too.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Fabulous

Mr_Fabulous

Male

PostSubject: Re: what the hell talk about a rigged match   what the hell talk about a rigged match Empty11/26/2011, 8:05 pm

lol...oh dont worry that tag title will be mine mahwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....hmmmm i need a tag partner first lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what the hell talk about a rigged match   what the hell talk about a rigged match Empty

Back to top Go down

what the hell talk about a rigged match
Page 1 of 1