X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Something to Do

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Something to Do Empty
PostSubject: Something to Do   Something to Do Empty2/11/2012, 8:21 am

So with my new character direction I am hunting down people that do bad things for selfish desires in order to "restore order" to XFE.

I will be more than happy to just pick random targets and stop people from doing things over the next little bit, but it could/will effect many story lines.

If you want to involve me on your own message me with your idea and if I get involved I may give you a heads up before I just slaughter you. (Keyword is "May")

I will also toss out that if someone (higher level would be needed of course) wants to start a story line with me I will more than happy to work it out. Over the next couple of seasons I plan on explaining through my RP what happened and how Argo got these new powers and someone to feud with would be interesting or maybe a partner in "crime" to help purify XFE.

If you are worried about what might happen I point to my resume here in this fed. Feud with JD Allgood (Multiple Rewards), Feud with Playboy (Multiple Rewards), Feud with Gobeer and Destiny (Multiple Rewards), Feud with Saint Patrik and Jack Power (Multiple Rewards)...

Just remember this story might be a bit crazy and will involve some extreme violence, torture and over the top supernatural like abilities...
Back to top Go down
JPower

JPower

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-06-27

Something to Do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something to Do   Something to Do Empty2/13/2012, 6:51 pm

Been there, done that. ^^

I'd love to partake, but in-storyline, we're off-limits to each other thanks to your stip at HOB3.

...which is why I'm giving you a pass for stepping all over my match with Pauk.

I'll have to incorporate that into a RP segment next season. Hmmm..

Say, would you be interested in a guest spot on a VDoP at the first XFW show this season?
Back to top Go down
http://jackpowerx.tumblr.com

Something to Do
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X-Force Entertainment :: Server 1 Archive :: General Roster Discussion-
Jump to: