X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chaos 'N' Mayhem 2012 Nominations

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Chaos 'N' Mayhem 2012 Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Chaos 'N' Mayhem 2012 Nominations   Chaos 'N' Mayhem 2012 Nominations Empty2/11/2012, 9:36 am

We all know what to do by now...

Golden Angel - Who do you think demonstrated the best face-like qualities over the season?

Platinum Devil - Who do you think demonstrated the best heel-like qualities over the season?

Silver Typewriter - The best RP/RP'er of the season? Who's RP work impressed you the most, making you emotionally invest in his work?

Bronze Ring - What was the in your opinion the best match of the season? What match had you on the edge of your seat to see what would happen?
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Chaos 'N' Mayhem 2012 Nominations   Chaos 'N' Mayhem 2012 Nominations Empty2/11/2012, 8:55 pm

this is a tough season for these awards... but here goes.

golden angel: Always the hardest! but gonna give it to pitbull. never did anything to heelish till the last show.. so he was the biggest face for me over most the season.

platinum devil: haha can i give this to seraphium? bitch screwed me over? haha nah i know i can't vote for her ><.... but the other big heel for me had to be gobeer! he played charity for a sucker!

silver typewriter: I vote for Argo this season.. his series of roleplay's this season had me wanting to see what was gonna happen all season! and now i know what his up to can't wait to see what happens next Smile

bronze ring: Jay vs Jake HELL IN A CELL!! one hectic match! just EPIC! good job again guys!
Back to top Go down
John Deep
XFE Hall of Famer
John Deep

Male
Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2010-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Chaos 'N' Mayhem 2012 Nominations   Chaos 'N' Mayhem 2012 Nominations Empty2/14/2012, 10:16 am

Golden Angel - Vote for Slugger, he deserve this one after he got screwed.

Platinum Devil - It go to Seraphim because of what she did to her husband.

Silver
Typewriter - One more time I'll vote for Pitbull. He has got awesome RPs....

Bronze
Ring - Jake vs Jay, it was just epic, every time I thought it's over it's continue.
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Chaos 'N' Mayhem 2012 Nominations   Chaos 'N' Mayhem 2012 Nominations Empty2/14/2012, 10:39 am

Golden Angel - While Joel did really well in trying to be the good champ in a pro-heel division, I'll pull out the one face I doubt anyone else will... Charity Divine, girl was being such a good person but just misled

Platinum Devil - Seraphim... How cowardly, low, despicable, dirty and just plain out wrong was the trick they pulled at Chaos N' Mayhem?

Bronze Ring - I'll go with the Universal-X Title Match. All respect to the hard work of John Deep, well deserved, but I really thought Vince or Pitbull would win.

Silver Typewriter - Pitbull. I think he did really well without any direct confrontations and his silence on the last show was different and spoke volumes.
Back to top Go down
Cryl
XFE Hall of Famer
Cryl

Male
Number of posts : 990
Registration date : 2010-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Chaos 'N' Mayhem 2012 Nominations   Chaos 'N' Mayhem 2012 Nominations Empty2/16/2012, 7:01 pm

ok now my 2 cents I guess...

Golden Angel - well after really trying to get back into reading the RPs I really cant say much, Pitbull would be my pick if I go by storylines

Platinum Devil - I know I cant pick Seraphim.. but it was an awsome storyline... but my pick falls to Jay Thorn... he has started to turn very dark and I like very much where he is going with it

Bronze Ring - Sorry cant pick anything here.... eventhough I liked the X match

Silver Typewriter - my favorite topic, whoever wins this was overall best in the fed for a season... since I did not really do any RP this season I pick 3 people Wink

Playboy (ultimate awsomness how he did RP for 2)
slugger (Doing the Seraphim RP was very challanging and he did it with ease!)
Argo - (Dude that was one awsome season and I enjoyed reading the RPs you made, I would pick you as Platinum Devil but I want to see where you are taking this)

This is my choice!
Back to top Go down
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Chaos 'N' Mayhem 2012 Nominations   Chaos 'N' Mayhem 2012 Nominations Empty2/23/2012, 3:20 pm

Golden Angel: Slugger

Platinum Devil: Gobeer

Silver Typewriter: Playboy

Bronze Ring: Aggression Title Match at C&M
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos 'N' Mayhem 2012 Nominations   Chaos 'N' Mayhem 2012 Nominations Empty

Back to top Go down

Chaos 'N' Mayhem 2012 Nominations
Page 1 of 1