X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

XFE Top 10

Go down 
+2
Danny Young
Argo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

XFE Top 10 Empty
PostSubject: XFE Top 10   XFE Top 10 Empty2/21/2012, 3:51 pm

This is something I was wanting to do for awhile and figured I would start to put some effort towards it. It is nothing set in stone just my opinion of how someone would rank our wrestlers in a way similar to the WWE Power 25. Feel free to give feedback or make claims for yourself to move as you see fit. I am also going to exclude myself...

1. Blood Family (Cryl, Playboy, Seraphim): They hold the gold and have established themselves as a huge force to be reckoned with over the past few seasons With Sera recently winning the Aggression Title is there no stop to the family's pull?
2: The_Sentinel: Chairman of the Board. Check. World Heavyweight Champ. Check.
3: Gobeer: 2012 Lord of Mayhem is decorated in accomplishments and took out his biggest rival at Chaos and Mayhem.
4: Jay Thorn: His recent rise up the ladder in XFE got a huge exclamation point when he defeated long time Rival Jake Adams at Chaos and Mayhem.
5: Justin Alsop: He has been making a huge impact recently and looks to be possibly establishing himself a power base for what might inevitably be another push for power in XFE.
6. Jack Power: Even though his match with Pauk-O was interrupted the original Lord of Mayhem has been making a huge impact as of late.
7. John Deep: He went from about to retire to the NEW Unified Universal X Champion in 1 season.
8. Pitbull: His run of dominance came to an end at Chaos N Mayhem, but the aggression that came out shortly after was beyond what we are normally used to seeing from him. What is next for the former Champion?
9. Hawke: I am pretty sure he is undefeated since joining XFE and looks to be in solid control over the Young Gunz division having defeated 2 of the top contenders in back to back seasons.
10. Slugger: The Aggression Champion was recently betrayed by the love of his life and lost his title in the process. Can he Comeback from this devastating heartbreak or will this be the end of Slugger.
Honorable Mentions: Jeremy Alsop, Jake Adams, Jesse Blue, Vince Noir, JD Allgood.
(Feedback and opinions please. If we get this going we could add it as a running segment on the show if we ever need a filler.)
Back to top Go down
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2009-11-19

XFE Top 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XFE Top 10   XFE Top 10 Empty2/21/2012, 5:59 pm

seems like a great idea, put it in the show before and after ppvs to show changes due to what happens
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

XFE Top 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XFE Top 10   XFE Top 10 Empty2/21/2012, 6:03 pm

I love the idea. I can't say I don't like these rankings either. Smile
Back to top Go down
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

XFE Top 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XFE Top 10   XFE Top 10 Empty2/21/2012, 8:57 pm

I would have probably put myself at 5 or later was not sure...
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

XFE Top 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XFE Top 10   XFE Top 10 Empty2/22/2012, 2:44 am

Love this... straight up love it
Back to top Go down
Cryl
XFE Hall of Famer
Cryl

Male
Number of posts : 990
Registration date : 2010-02-05

XFE Top 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XFE Top 10   XFE Top 10 Empty2/22/2012, 6:19 pm

I like it alot, I would not have nothing against you putting yourself on that list...
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

XFE Top 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XFE Top 10   XFE Top 10 Empty2/23/2012, 6:29 am

10! another shot to the old heart Sad
this hurts!

but seriously, great idea i really like it! and am actually gonna use this in a roleplay later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

XFE Top 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XFE Top 10   XFE Top 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

XFE Top 10
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X-Force Entertainment :: Server 1 Archive :: General Roster Discussion-
Jump to: