X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best of the best!

Go down 
+2
Gobeer
slugger
6 posters
AuthorMessage
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Best of the best! Empty
PostSubject: Best of the best!   Best of the best! Empty3/26/2012, 6:08 am

Alright seeing as it's our last season here in the greatest fed in history!
I was thinking about doing an awards roleplay for the last show were we give out awards for the overall best xfe superstar(past or present), best match in xfe, best face and best heel and roleplayer whatever....

thoughts?

also put up your here nominations if you like this idea.

mine would be as followed

best superstar: Jade, during here time here not only did she have some of the best roleplay's and matches in the history of XFE but she also did a lot to help out the fed either with shows or just helping fellow xfe guys, so my vote would be jade

best match ever: I'm just gonna say Argo vs playboy 1, to many great matches to choose from this one was good tho.

best face ever: gotta give it to the guy with the most awards ARGO!

best heel: and again give it to the guy with the most awards GOBEER!
Back to top Go down
Gobeer
XFE Hall of Famer
Gobeer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-12-19

Best of the best! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best of the best!   Best of the best! Empty3/27/2012, 12:17 am

I would go with Best Superstar as Playboy. Been around forever, great stories, selfless because he could have been champ whenever he wanted but only wanted to have good stories. Jade may have had some good times, but lets be honest 1 out of 4 years is all she was really around (from my knowledge). If we are looking at helping out people Argo, Playboy, Jack and Jeremy seem to be the advice givers when it comes to builds for the game since I have been here.

Best Match: Not sure.

Best Face: Argo other option would be Slugger based on his time spent in the company.

Best Heel: Besides me, I would go with Justin.
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Best of the best! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best of the best!   Best of the best! Empty3/27/2012, 9:34 am

First, thanks for anyone putting my name in here. It's greatly appreciated! Here are my votes.

best superstar: This one is tough. There are many to consider here. Rght off the top of my head, Argo, Jack Power and Worthy jump out at me. If I absolutely have to pick 1, I'd say Jack. His RPs are always top notch, thought provoking and interesting. Did the supernatural thing appearing and disappearing, but didn't go overboard with it.

best match ever: I'll go with the first LoM match. It was a new idea, and I always like the original more than the sequels. Although I did really like the match where Argo took my title. But wait... next PPV isn't done yet.

best face ever: Argo. Hell, the guys been face the entire time he's been here.

best heel: Gobeer, Justin... Justin, Gobeer. Flip a coin, they're both equal assholes! I can't choose. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Best of the best! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best of the best!   Best of the best! Empty3/29/2012, 10:01 am

Superstar: I would have to go with Jeremy. Arguably the greatest Aggression Champion in history, never had a problem putting people over and he's storyline's and work has always been interesting.

Match: This one's probably the toughest one out here. First one that stands out to me that hasn't been nominated.... Worthy vs Slugger at Super Force III.

Face: Not looking at the longevity of his time as a face, but his ability to get me really backing him to beat the heels, Worthy. He wasn't the most clean cut face, but he made me feel his side like no one else.

Heel: Has been here for a very short time, so this may be questionable, but he's RP's and actions made me want to rip his head off everytime. Jake Adams.
Back to top Go down
JPower

JPower

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-06-27

Best of the best! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best of the best!   Best of the best! Empty3/29/2012, 4:21 pm

I love this idea, Slugger!

Best: The Sentinel. I know, I know, easy choice, but this is more than just him as GM and Lord-High Muckety-Muck of XFE. His storylines and promos were ace and top-notch whether as a face or a heel. I've had the privilege of working on him at both ends of the spectrum, and I can't think of anyone else more worthy. HM: Jade, Worthy, Kiwi, for pretty much the same reasons

Best Match: I know it's a bit self-serving of me to say, but I'll go with the House of Blood trilogy. When I left my previous fed (TFC, if anyone remembers), I was laying the foundation for the original HOB there, based off of another match type in that fed called Chamber of Blood - same rules, only held in a HiaC rather than an actual house. When TFC collapsed, I thought I'd never be able to run that match, but XFE made it possible. Thanks, guys!

Best Face: I'm going to reach WAY back with this one and say TheDominator. A lot of his stuff is gone now because of TWG's server crash, but during his face run, he was amazing, and his heel turn during the Black Rage storyline was shocking.

Best Heel: Three Words: Natural Born Thrillers. Their promos hearken back to the best/worst of D-Generation X (a fact I alluded to in the one promo I did with them years ago) HM: Saint Patrik
Back to top Go down
http://jackpowerx.tumblr.com
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Best of the best! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best of the best!   Best of the best! Empty3/30/2012, 3:23 am

Best Star - Tough one to choose from as I could name loads here, but i'm going to say Argo as he has done alot of good rp's, wrestled in good fueds and is always helping people out on the forum.

Best Match - Another toughie as they are loads, but i'm going to go for the very first 'IT match' as it was very original, those involved did a good job building it up and the match itself was brilliant.

Best Face - Slugger as he has always stood out as the main face character of the show.

Best Heel - Cryl as he is the typical heel monster and his rp's (especially the videos) add a dark atompshere to storylines.

Best Tweener - Jack Power as the Master of Mayhem, breaking the 4th wall, poking fun at TWG, questioning everything... very funny Tweener character.

Best Tag Team - The Thorn Bros aka D.A.S. as they were like XFE's answer to the rockers and their rp's reflected that.

Best Stable - Gobeer's Destiny group, as they were the most dominate stable this fed has ever seen.

Best Diva - Krusher Kayl just for the whole anti-diva routine and being an intresting character in general.

Best gimmick - Paul Playboy Andrews 'men want to be me, women want to be with me' character.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Best of the best! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best of the best!   Best of the best! Empty

Back to top Go down

Best of the best!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X-Force Entertainment :: Server 1 Archive :: General Roster Discussion-
Jump to: