X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oceania Championship Wrestling - OcW

Go down 
+14
Darth Rage
Olli Thorn
"The Natural"
TheSentinel
Cryl
Worthy
Finger of Destruction
JPower
slugger
Jake Adams
DieHard
vince noir
Danny Young
Jeremy
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Oceania Championship Wrestling - OcW Empty
PostSubject: Oceania Championship Wrestling - OcW   Oceania Championship Wrestling - OcW Empty4/5/2012, 5:42 pm

Hey Guys.

With the blessing off The Sentinel, I'm here looking for Roster members for the return of OcW. We will be extremely similar in styles to what XFE was and with a couple of seasons hard work, will be back competing for the IC spot just like XFE was to the every end.

I'll be looking for a few staff members as well. Someone to help me with Commentary, Match Edits, Match Writing and Graphics. I reward Staff very well, just ask Jake Adams and Grey J, and am open to most ideas.

If you are keen to join, just share your interest in here. XFE members are my first choice for roster members as I want to keep us together.

Thanks Guys

Jeremy
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2009-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Oceania Championship Wrestling - OcW   Oceania Championship Wrestling - OcW Empty4/5/2012, 5:52 pm

I will join OcW when XFE ends, it will be good to stay with you guys Smile
Back to top Go down
vince noir
XFE Hall of Famer
vince noir

Male
Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2010-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Oceania Championship Wrestling - OcW   Oceania Championship Wrestling - OcW Empty4/5/2012, 6:05 pm

I will also join When XFE closes. As in helping you we will have to talk and see what I can do to help.
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Oceania Championship Wrestling - OcW   Oceania Championship Wrestling - OcW Empty4/5/2012, 6:35 pm

You know I'll be there.
Back to top Go down
Jake Adams
XFE Hall of Famer
Jake Adams

Male
Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2011-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Oceania Championship Wrestling - OcW   Oceania Championship Wrestling - OcW Empty4/5/2012, 6:43 pm

No retirement for me anymore, Jake is going back to his roots! OcW!
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Oceania Championship Wrestling - OcW   Oceania Championship Wrestling - OcW Empty4/5/2012, 9:00 pm

You know I'm coming!

and I'm also willing to help out with an of that behind the scenes stuff! If need be. Just let me know if and when you need to do something jeremy.
Back to top Go down
JPower

JPower

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Oceania Championship Wrestling - OcW   Oceania Championship Wrestling - OcW Empty4/6/2012, 12:01 am

I'll join, with both my guys. And I'll help in any way I can.
Back to top Go down
http://jackpowerx.tumblr.com
Finger of Destruction
XFE Hall of Famer
Finger of Destruction

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2011-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Oceania Championship Wrestling - OcW   Oceania Championship Wrestling - OcW Empty4/6/2012, 8:28 am

I am also going to join
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Oceania Championship Wrestling - OcW   Oceania Championship Wrestling - OcW Empty4/7/2012, 3:33 am

After alot of thinking count me in.
Back to top Go down
JPower

JPower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Oceania Championship Wrestling - OcW   Oceania Championship Wrestling - OcW Empty4/7/2012, 1:52 pm

I hate to do this, but I've decided to restart both of my s1 characters after this season.

Primarily because I've done everything character-wise I can do with Jack (and I've hit a point in the game where nothing I do can advance him any further), and because I have another idea I want to try.

So I won't be starting with the new OcW right away. I do hope you will keep me in mind when my characters are to the point where they can join.

I can lend material support (or even have Jack in as an NPC on the championship committee or something - an on-camera role only) until then.

I want TWG to be fun again, and I can't break through this wall.

I want to be a part of this, but I want it to be fun. Let me know what you think.
Back to top Go down
Cryl
XFE Hall of Famer
Cryl

Male
Number of posts : 990
Registration date : 2010-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Oceania Championship Wrestling - OcW   Oceania Championship Wrestling - OcW Empty4/7/2012, 2:04 pm

a complete restart? ouch!

I would NEVER ever restart Cryl... I have spend too much money and time in him, if I do something like that then I would just quit....

sorry I dont like your idea
Back to top Go down
JPower

JPower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Oceania Championship Wrestling - OcW   Oceania Championship Wrestling - OcW Empty4/7/2012, 2:40 pm

I was of that mindset, but I have almost a years' worth of supporter left in Jack, and I literally have done everything with him. I'm at a point right now where the game's no longer fun for me. It's time to start fresh, try out some new ideas.

I wish s1 was a retirement server, but, alas, it is what it is. It's time for him to hang up the boots and let some new blood take over.
Back to top Go down
JPower

JPower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Oceania Championship Wrestling - OcW   Oceania Championship Wrestling - OcW Empty4/7/2012, 3:02 pm

Oh, and no worries; I'm staying for the rest of this season.

I promise you all one thing: I'm going out BIG!
Back to top Go down
Finger of Destruction
XFE Hall of Famer
Finger of Destruction

PostSubject: Re: Oceania Championship Wrestling - OcW   Oceania Championship Wrestling - OcW Empty4/7/2012, 3:49 pm

JPower wrote:
I hate to do this, but I've decided to restart both of my s1 characters after this season.

Primarily because I've done everything character-wise I can do with Jack (and I've hit a point in the game where nothing I do can advance him any further), and because I have another idea I want to try.

So I won't be starting with the new OcW right away. I do hope you will keep me in mind when my characters are to the point where they can join.

I can lend material support (or even have Jack in as an NPC on the championship committee or something - an on-camera role only) until then.

I want TWG to be fun again, and I can't break through this wall.

I want to be a part of this, but I want it to be fun. Let me know what you think.

Surely you can join up with us as soon as the federation opens? great role plays trump fans and there will be people around your level in too and we will be down in the leagues so that shouldn't even be a problem
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Oceania Championship Wrestling - OcW   Oceania Championship Wrestling - OcW Empty4/7/2012, 5:29 pm

I think level 1's can join feds now if they have supporter, or maybe they don't have too.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Jake Adams
XFE Hall of Famer
Jake Adams

Male
Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2011-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Oceania Championship Wrestling - OcW   Oceania Championship Wrestling - OcW Empty4/7/2012, 6:04 pm

Got an invite to join a mondial fed, called GX federation something, turned it down, ocw for life!
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Oceania Championship Wrestling - OcW   Oceania Championship Wrestling - OcW Empty4/7/2012, 8:45 pm

Yeah, I got an offer from them as well.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Oceania Championship Wrestling - OcW   Oceania Championship Wrestling - OcW Empty4/8/2012, 12:43 am

A lot of people with high fan counts have been receiving offers from GX. It just goes to show with a high fan count and great RP skills, you can go anywhere!
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Oceania Championship Wrestling - OcW   Oceania Championship Wrestling - OcW Empty4/8/2012, 2:26 am

@Jack - You should know that I'll do my darnest to bring you to OcW regardless..lol
Back to top Go down
JPower

JPower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Oceania Championship Wrestling - OcW   Oceania Championship Wrestling - OcW Empty4/8/2012, 2:40 am

@Kiwi - If you choose to do that, I can easily work my restart into a storyline.
Back to top Go down
Finger of Destruction
XFE Hall of Famer
Finger of Destruction

PostSubject: Re: Oceania Championship Wrestling - OcW   Oceania Championship Wrestling - OcW Empty4/8/2012, 8:06 am

Should i take it as a special honor i got an invite to that Mondial Fed with only 250 fans? okay little ego boosts over with hehe
Back to top Go down
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
Oceania Championship Wrestling - OcW 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Oceania Championship Wrestling - OcW   Oceania Championship Wrestling - OcW Empty4/8/2012, 12:19 pm

I would think they know that XFE is the best fed in TWG, so all members, regardless of fan count, would be the brightest stars in the game, and an asset to their fed. They probably watch our shows, and know you are a good role player.
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Oceania Championship Wrestling - OcW   Oceania Championship Wrestling - OcW Empty4/10/2012, 12:57 am

I know I speak for both of us so the Joel and myself are on board for as long as we keep in the game.

As far as the GX offer, we both got it as well but turned it down.
Back to top Go down
Darth Rage

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Oceania Championship Wrestling - OcW   Oceania Championship Wrestling - OcW Empty4/11/2012, 10:54 pm

darth rage will tear up OcW lets get the party started after blowing this fed down with the greatest ending of all time....

jack...just a thought..why not restart one character now.. that way u should be up level wise in time to sign at least that one when OcW opens...
Back to top Go down
Cryl
XFE Hall of Famer
Cryl

Male
Number of posts : 990
Registration date : 2010-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Oceania Championship Wrestling - OcW   Oceania Championship Wrestling - OcW Empty4/12/2012, 5:05 am

JPower wrote:
@Kiwi - If you choose to do that, I can easily work my restart into a storyline.

Well at the moment Jeremy Aslop Jr, Mr John Ryder and ... yes he is back WODKA are low lvl Wink

We are gonna tear the low levels to hell Wink so if you want to restart NOW is the time, will be a nice stable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oceania Championship Wrestling - OcW   Oceania Championship Wrestling - OcW Empty

Back to top Go down

Oceania Championship Wrestling - OcW
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next