X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vince and King get interviewed... 4/10 aggresion. before our match

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
vince noir
XFE Hall of Famer
vince noir

Male
Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2010-03-28

Vince and King get interviewed...  4/10 aggresion. before our match Empty
PostSubject: Vince and King get interviewed... 4/10 aggresion. before our match   Vince and King get interviewed...  4/10 aggresion. before our match Empty4/9/2012, 6:22 pm

~The camera goes to the back after the last match and we see Marc Ellis knocking on King David's office~
~You can hear a woman's voice say I'm coming. The door opens and we see Jazimine standing there~
Marc Ellis: "Hello Jazimine, is that right?"
Jazimine: "Yes it is. How can I help you?"
Marc Ellis: "I was stopping by and was going to ask Vince and King David if I could have a little of their time."
Jazimine: "Why yes you can they are both here. Come in."
~Jazimine steps out of the way and Marc walks in seeing King David behind his desk and Vince stretchered out in a chair~
Jazimine: "Hey guys there is a guy here and wants to talk to you guys."
~King David and Vince at the same time says sit down~
Marc Ellis: "Hello guys, how are we tonight?"
Vince Noir: "Could not be better man. Can't wait till we can beat down someone else and get our hands on the Blood Family."
King David: "Now Vince, we have talked about this. We will get our hands on them at War Games. But until then we can just have fun with them and screw with their heads."
~Vince throws a smirk towards King David~
Marc Ellis: "Okay guys about the Blood Family. What happen at the PPV and why have you guys been a thorn in their sides this whole time?"
King David: "Simple answer. The PPV we did not show our true selves. See we wanted to go out their and see what they have to bring to the ring so we can capitalize on them later. See they have been tag champs for way to long and me and Vince here want to change that. See the belts are nice but we wanna show everyone what a true tag team looks like."
Marc Ellis: "Well after the beating you guys took how can you over come that at War Games."
Vince Noir: "Like King said we were not at our top we were toying with them. Nothing is better than having a trick up your sleeve. They will not even see whats going to hit them. As for your other question why have we been thorns in their sides. Simple we wanna show them we mean business and will not step down like cowards."
Marc Ellis: "Wow sounds like you guys have it all figured out. Now the next question is how has it been with the fans by your sides."
King David: "What do you mean by our sides?"
Marc Ellis: "Well here lately they have been cheering for you two. I mean Vince the past few seasons they have not been very nice to you. With all the booing and such. that has to play with your mind a little."
Vince Noir: "Well Marc it has been a very good change for me. Yes, I may have been an ass in the past but the past is the past and now we just wanna get out their and show the fans and the guys in the back we are here to prove that we are a force to reckon with."
King David: "Vince is right. We have to push on and forget the past. That would be the biggest loss for any one. Dwelling on the past. But I can reassure you that The Blood Family will not leave on their own free will at War Games."
~Vince Noir looks into the camera~
Vince Noir: "Yes that is right. We will be on top that night. No one will stop us."
King David: "Okay Marc you need to leave. We need to get ready for our play match tonight."
~Jazimine walks over to show the guest out of the office~
~Marc Ellis and the camera man leave the office and we see the door close. They make it around the corner and the camera man sees he forgot his bag in the office and turns around to see Slugger walk into King Davids office being sneaky~
~The camera fades to black~
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Vince and King get interviewed...  4/10 aggresion. before our match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vince and King get interviewed... 4/10 aggresion. before our match   Vince and King get interviewed...  4/10 aggresion. before our match Empty4/10/2012, 3:54 am

good work vince, i like it.
Back to top Go down

Vince and King get interviewed... 4/10 aggresion. before our match
Page 1 of 1