X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pretenders Watch & Learn... (XFE show 13th)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Finger of Destruction
XFE Hall of Famer
Finger of Destruction

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2011-09-27

Pretenders Watch & Learn... (XFE show 13th) Empty
PostSubject: Pretenders Watch & Learn... (XFE show 13th)   Pretenders Watch & Learn... (XFE show 13th) Empty4/12/2012, 8:50 am

~The arena goes silent as the lights go out and then flash back on while 'I'm Sexy and I Know it'' is played over the speakers as the four turnbuckles burst into flames revealing Finger of Destruction Standing at the entrance to the arena~
~The One and Only Finger of Destruction makes his way to the ring. Wearing is Trademark Black Cut Jeans and White Boots. With the Young Gunz title around his waist~
Finger of Destruction: "Morons and Idiots I welcome you all too witness the destruction of yet another Young Gunz talent at the hands of myself after tonight American Dragon will be the first of the division to feel the true extent of my dominance of this division."
~The crowd jeer and taunt FoD~
Finger of Destruction: "I understand though that even with this big fight for American Dragon and with that in mind I feel I have to give him a chance to talk and see how he feels about me destroying him later tonight so what do you say American Dragon are you going to come out here and talk to me man to man?"
David Hood: "I was hoping that FoD might have changed since winning that Young Gunz title Matt but it appears he truly believes he is unbeatable and then to top it off he wants to call the guy out when the match is only a short time away."
Matt Scott: "Well I wasn't expecting anything other then FoD being an ass so I guess I am not surprised David but I do agree that calling out American Dragon so close to their match is a bit uncalled for but at the same time you got to admire FoD because when it comes to mind games he seems to know what he is doing, he is still an ass but he has some things going for him."
Finger of Destruction: "Well don't be shy American Dragon this is your moment to shine and after our match it may be your last chance to step in to this arena..."
~A series of colored spotlights creates a terrific light show. Sparks are showering. American Dragon makes his way to the ring. a light shines over him on the ring~
American Dragon: "Finger of Destruction you are the most pathetic guy I have ever met you come out here almost every show and 'Educate' people and talk trash about all the other talent in this federation like you are some sort of god that we should all worship."
David Hood: "Well Matt he took his time coming out but is not wasting any time laying into FoD and really telling him what he thinks of him."
Matt Scott: "I admire him for this but maybe he needs to put a little more distance between himself and FoD because I don't care how confident you are you just don't know what FoD is going to do and anything could set him off and I wouldn't want to be American Dragon if FoD decides to get this match started early."
David Hood: "While that is true Matt we can't underestimate American Dragon either and he seems confident so maybe it is FoD who should be more concerned."
~The crowd are cheering for American Dragon but still chanting FoD Sucks~
Finger of Destruction: "Well well look who came out with a chip on his shoulder, firstly Mr Dragon I think you need to take a look around my waist and have a bit more respect for the person you're standing in front off and secondly you should be thanking me for giving you this chance because lets face it you are not worthy off such an honor."
American Dragon: "Respect you talk to me about respect you may want to look in to the mirror FoD and then you should look at me and feel honored to be in the same ring as me I have been here a lot longer then you and I am far better then you could ever be and it is you that should be on your knees begging me to show you how to wrestle like a man and not cheap shot your way to victories."
~FoD goes to strike American Dragon but stops and laugh as American Dragon steps back and almost falls through the ropes~
Finger of Destruction: "Respect you? you are going to have to man up a lot very quickly if you want to last more then a minute in our match if you are that scared of a little slap."
~American Dragon exits the ring and heads towards the exit looking humiliated as FoD just stands in the ring laughing to a chorus of boos from the crowd~
Matt Scott: "Well that was really pathetic from American Dragon I mean come on stand up for yourself don't just flinch and run away."
David Hood: "I just hope the match lasts longer then that Matt and I just really hate how smug FoD looks right now."
Finger of Destruction: "Well as much as I enjoyed that I feel like spending a bit more time out here to all of my mentally challenged fans and what could be better then a little bit of fun with Hawke and Danny Young I mean if I was them I know I would be a little jealous of watching this caliber of talent getting title challenges ahead of them and to them I can only say you know the rules and you know what you have to do to get a chance at my title so get on with it and enjoy these worthless challengers get the limelight each show while you fade into the back round and you know what I am bored of them already so I am off and to all my fans see you soon and enjoy worshiping me."
~FoD rolls out of the ring and walks up the ramp to a chorus of jeers and boos as he leaves the arena smiling~
Back to top Go down

Pretenders Watch & Learn... (XFE show 13th)
Page 1 of 1