X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No longer (Aggresion next week) RP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jake Adams
XFE Hall of Famer
Jake Adams

Male
Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2011-02-02

No longer (Aggresion next week) RP Empty
PostSubject: No longer (Aggresion next week) RP   No longer (Aggresion next week) RP Empty4/14/2012, 9:12 pm

"You think you know me..."
~Monster dubstep by professor green starts playing in the arena as the crowd goes nuts, giving Jake one of the most negative reactions one would want in a nightmare~
~Jake Adams, dressed in street attire, has sunglasses on but even the WHC on his shoulder fails to cover the, smug, massive smirk on his face~
~He calmly makes his way the to the ring, followed by the goons and Evan. Jake shouts out insults to the XFE fans in attendance and rubbing it in with the WHC raised high above his head~
~He picks up the mic on the steels steps on his way to the ring. He enters the squared circle and stands in the middle of the ring defiantly, doing his signature Rock-on taunt with the WHC raised high in one hand~
~The two goons and Evan Matthews take positions outside the ring as they deal with tough crowd shouting insults at them, booing the heck out of them as they ignore and applaud the arrogant WH Champion in the ring~
~His music stops and so does the terrific light show~
~The crowd is still alive and booing as Jake rather unceremoniously interrupts the noise with his voice~
Jake: "I....AM STILL.....THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!!!!"
~He stands defiant as the crowd boo again~
Jake: "As you may all know, I am going on to defend my WHC at Super Force 4 in the main event, the closing match of the night!!!"
~The crowd boos again as Jake smiles, continuing~
Jake: "But all the obvious facts aside, you might be asking why I'm still here, on Aggression!"
~The crowd buzzes as Jake speaks~
Jake: "Technically, this show now has Two world champions but after tonight, it won't. Since I beat Sentinel twice and solidified myself as the best damn superstar in this company, I'm now allowed to stay on XFW with the love of my life, the most beautiful woman and the most successful general manager of all time...Courtney Day..."
~Jake's face has an expression admiration as he thinks about his girlfriend over on XFW~
Jake: "So from this moment on, I am officially a XFW Superstar and no longer a servant of this damn train-wreck of show called Aggression, where I've been mistreated from day one! Now I've been asked on twitter, facebook, youtube, redtube, and goddamit in real life too, that why o why, did Courtney Day and me screw over Sentinel the way we did last week on XFW...."
~The crowd boos over incredibly illegal and controversial events over on XFW~
Jake: "Many sports and recreation websites like espn, tsn, bleacher report said that what me and Courtney pulled off on XFW was probably the most downright illegal, unfair tragedy of all time, aka, the biggest screw-job ever committed in history."
~The crowd cheers for the truth as Jake has a look of doubt in his eyes~
Jake: "Well, you ask why? I say, we did because we can! My soon to be wife Courtney is the GM, I'm the WHC, so we can go around doing whatever the F*** we want!!!"
~The crowd boos loud as Jake laughs at the misfortune of the fans~
Jake: "Anyone call it whatever they want, but my victory over Sentinel means I've beaten him twice, and the record books will ALWAYS say Jake: 2, Sentinel: ZERO!!!"
~The crowd start chanting YOU SUCK at the top of their lungs as the WHC shouts at them, "I'm the World Heavyweight Champ I don't suck!"~
Jake: "You people say me picking on a wounded champion and then taking his title was gold compared to what I did last week, well, keep watching XFW because in this last season of this company, you do not want to miss Jake Adams dominating the roster and becoming the best, wrestler, and champion, this world has ever seen! Sentinel, I'm going to defend my WHC at SF4 but one thing's for sure, the person I'm defending it against, ain't gonna be you son!"
~The crowd absolutely tears the roof off the arena with the jeers and chants as Jake simply smiles~
Jake: "XFW isn't going to be about Sentinel and his valiant, over the top, crappy heroic antics anymore, its going to be about reality, class, and passion. Its going to be about Evan Matthews, my two lifelong friends standing outside this ring, Courtney Day, and the soon to be called, Last ever, and the best WH Champion in the history of this company, The Show Raider, Jake. Adams!!!!!"
~He drops the mic as the raises the WHC once again over his head, basking in the glory of the spotlight shining over him~
~The camera fades as he struts his way backstage being followed closely by the goons and Evan Matthews~
Back to top Go down

No longer (Aggresion next week) RP
Page 1 of 1