X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

War games explained... (Aggression)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

War games explained... (Aggression) Empty
PostSubject: War games explained... (Aggression)   War games explained... (Aggression) Empty4/15/2012, 6:56 am

~Reggie Miller is standing inside the ring holding a mic as the crowd are booing him he begins to talk~
Reggie: "Hello ladies and gentlemen, tonight i have been asked by worthy to hold on interview with former Aggression champion and self proclaimed 'Face of Aggression!, So its my pleasure to welcome at this time. Slugger!."
~The crowd burst into cheers and stand on their feet, As 'This means war' by nickleback begins to blast over the arena.~
Brandon: "The roof has just been blown of the arena here tonight! The crowd are absolutely in love with Slugger tonight."
~Slugger burst out of the backstage area and poses for the crowd who are chanting his name, Slugger walks down towards the ring, high fiving the fans and looking at Reggie, as he enters the ring he shakes Reggie's hand and takes a mic from a stagehand~
Reggie: "Alright slugger lets not waist time, tonight i have one question and one only, what is..."
~Slugger cuts off Reggie~
Slugger: "War Games..."
~The crowd burst into cheers once again~
Slugger: "I know Reggie, everyone from the guys in the back to little kids on the street have been asking it, and tonight i will answer everyone."
~Reggie looks pissed off~
Slugger: "Calm down Reggie, why not you go back and sit with your friend the legend Brandon, I got this now."
~Reggie leaves the ring and sits with Brandon at the announces desk~
Brandon: "Great work there.."
Reggie: "Shut up!."
Slugger: "War games. You all asked me, some people even begged me to tell them what it is, well its simple, War games is an ending!."
~Slugger walks around a bit before talking again~
Slugger: "War games is six men putting their lives on the line to not only entertain you guys, like never before but is 6 men putting their lives on the line to settle a war!, A war that has been raging for months."
Reggie: "boring..."
Slugger: "Two rings side by side.. surround by a steel cage, no rules. no way out!, two teams of three, will be involved, 2 men from each team will start then at certain intervals one man will enter from ether team this will be random, then once all six men have joined the match, the first team to successfully get a pin or submission win, so lets recap! six men!, NO RULES!, an unforgiving steel cage! and all of this on the biggest stage of them all!, can u dig that?."
~The crowd begin to chant war games, as the crowd goes nuts in excitement~
Brandon: "Holy crap!."
Reggie: "Slugger is gonna get killed."
Slugger: "Seraphim, Cryl, Playboy I hope your back there listening because in 2 weeks this is your fate. In two weeks we go to war!."
~Slugger drops the mic and then jumps on a turnbuckle as he poses for the crowd who are half chanting 'War games' and the half half 'Slugger'~

Last edited by slugger on 4/16/2012, 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: War games explained... (Aggression)   War games explained... (Aggression) Empty4/15/2012, 10:48 am

Great RP dude, but it's one cage surrounding 2 rings. There is one line near the end where you write '2 cages'.
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: War games explained... (Aggression)   War games explained... (Aggression) Empty4/16/2012, 2:14 am

Oh crap, I will fix that right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War games explained... (Aggression)   War games explained... (Aggression) Empty

Back to top Go down

War games explained... (Aggression)
Page 1 of 1