X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Worthy Interview... (Aggression)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Worthy Interview... (Aggression) Empty
PostSubject: Worthy Interview... (Aggression)   Worthy Interview... (Aggression) Empty4/16/2012, 3:34 am

~The X-Tron shows Marc Ellis standing in the interview area with Worthy~
Marc: "I am here with Worthy to get his thoughts on the Alsop vs Alsop match..."
Worthy (interrupts): "...If that is the only question you have then this is going to be a short interview because this up and coming snooze fest was made by the board of directors in a pathetic attempt to please those nut job fans who for some reason still miss OcW..."
Marc (interrupts): "...you do know that I came from OcW don't you?"
Worthy: "No I didn't because I only watched OcW once and after 5 minutes I got bored, so I switched over and watched a Uwe Boll film on the movie channel, which is saying something."
Marc: "It wasn't that bad surely?"
Worthy: "Are you kidding? It had bad acting, bad lighting, bad camera work and was low budget."
Marc: "I wasn't talking about the film as we are all aware of how bad Uwe Boll films are."
Worthy: "I wasn't talking about the film either!!"
Marc: "Oh..."
~Marc Ellis steps back looking annoyed, but he then takes a deep breath and steps forward to try again~
Marc: "So who do you think will win tonight's match between Justin and Jeremy?"
Worthy: "Well Marc I must be psychic as I know for a fact who'll win it..."
~Worthy pauses for a moment then leans into the mic~
Worthy: "...a puny mortal scumbag from OcW called Alsop!!"
~Marc Ellis is getting annoyed again~
Marc: "Stop joking around, this is a serious interview..."
Worthy (interrupts): "A serious interview are you joking? I'm stood here being interviewed by an OcW reject to discuss a match between two OcW rejects... HOW IS THIS A SERIOUS INTERVIEW?"
Marc: "You're just upset because OcW staff thought you were an XFE Jobber and wouldn't sign you!!"
~Worthy is visibly shaking with rage~
Worthy: "Do you know who you're talking too? I am the Worthy one and you should be honored to be interviewing someone of my caliber."
Marc: "Well I'm not!!"
~Marc Ellis throws down the mic, rips off his wires and ear piece, then starts to walk off before suddenly stopping and turning around~
Marc: "I QUIT!!"
~Marc Ellis carries on walking, slamming doors along on the way whilst Worthy looks on shocked~

Last edited by Worthy on 4/16/2012, 3:58 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Worthy Interview... (Aggression)   Worthy Interview... (Aggression) Empty4/16/2012, 3:42 am

Bring Back Elisha!!!
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Worthy Interview... (Aggression)   Worthy Interview... (Aggression) Empty4/16/2012, 4:00 am

Oh and I appologise for comparing OcW to a Uwe Boll film... it was seriously low of me as nothing is as bad as House of the Dead Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worthy Interview... (Aggression)   Worthy Interview... (Aggression) Empty

Back to top Go down

Worthy Interview... (Aggression)
Page 1 of 1