X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Big Words (XFA before my match)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gobeer
XFE Hall of Famer
Gobeer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-12-19

Big Words (XFA before my match) Empty
PostSubject: Big Words (XFA before my match)   Big Words (XFA before my match) Empty4/16/2012, 3:05 pm

~"I Hate Everything About You", by Three Days Grace begins to play in the arena. The crowd without hesitation erupts in a chorus of boo's and hatred knowing what the music means. A few seconds go by before Gobeer walks out to the entrance ramp wearing his custom long fighting shorts with compressions on under, black boots, knee pads and elbow pads. His new Gobeer shirt on he stops at the ramp and soaks in the hate from the crowd.. He slowly makes his way to the ring, almost laughing as the crowd continues to show their disapproval. ~
Brandon Routh: "He sure invokes a reaction from our fans even if it is pure hatred."
Reggie Miller: "They are just jealous because unlike all of them Gobeer is a winner!"
~Gobeer finally makes it to the ring and grabs a mic from the stairs as he enters. Sitting the ring soaking up the hate after the music stops, Gobeer gets an evil smirk on his face.~
Gobeer: "I knew you all would miss me!"
~The crowd begins to boo, but then a chant of "Jeremy Beat You!" begins to rain down from the audience.~
Gobeer: "Yes, after many failed attempts the blind squirrel did find a nut and he managed to, with help from Courtney, beat me and keep his career."
~"Boo's begin once again, but Gobeer just shrugs them off.~
Gobeer: "That match makes no difference to the grand scheme of things. I am still the very best this company has and am the personification of greatness."
Reggie Miller: "He is right!"
Gobeer: "Come on let's look at the top people around here..."
~Gobeer pauses like he is thinking about things.~
Gobeer: "This show's champion is only champion because she has two of the baddest guys in this company doing the dirty work for her. Well that and she is fighting Slugger. Come on has that guy ever really done anything great around here?"
~More boo's come down from the crowd and some pro Slugger chants.~
Gobeer: "I know he will come out here and tell everyone about his great matches and 'highlights' but lets be honest the only reason he was champion at all was because the real stars did not want to work on Saturday!"
~Gobeer once again gets the evil smile on his face.~
Gobeer: "Then we have Jake Adams..."
~The crowd boo's the name of Jake just as much as they normally boo Gobeer.~
Gobeer: "The dude is only champion because he had Jeremy steal my Lord of Mayhem title match. He knows, just like everyone else knows that when I decide I want MY title back their is nothing he can do to stop me!"
~The crowd boo's even louder hating both Jake and Gobeer.~
Gobeer: "So then with all that said I have to also need to address why I am out here tonight."
Brandon Routh: "I was kind of hoping he would get to that soon, so I did not have to listen to this self love fest any longer."
Gobeer: "My greatness has no limits. I have faced and beaten the very best this company has on numerous different occansions. I am the only 2 time Lord of Mayhem, a Two Time XFE World Heavyweight Champion, The only man to be a Triple Crown Champion and Lord of Mayhem and the Leader of the Most dominate group XFE has ever seen."
~Gobeer going over his accomplishments causes the crowd to boo even more.~
Gobeer: "Boo all you want, but you all know it is true! Oh and don't forget I am undefeated at Super Force as well!"
~Gobeer looks right into the camera with his evil smile on his face.~
Gobeer: "In order to prove my greatness I have decided to target those who I have never faced. The other people you fans boo because they are better than you and know it. Tonight it starts with JD Algood."
~The crowd boo's at JD's name.~
Gobeer: "JD has done a lot around here but tonight not only will I beat him in this ring but I will take his legacy and add it to my collection."
~Gobeer pauses for a second now.~
Gobeer: "Tonight is going to be an example of my greatness. Anyone who witnesses it and wants to step up feel free to jump. Mr. Superforce could use an opponent, but I warn you that after I am done you will be nothing more than another accomplishment on my list."
~Gobeer points up to the Super Force 4 Logo.~
Gobeer: "And that is a fact because you all need to remember this is Gobeer's world and you are all just living in it!"
~Gobeer tosses the mic out of the ring and waits for JD to come down to the ring.~
Brandon Routh: "Gobeer had some big words tonight and I know someone will step up to his little challenge."
Reggie Miller: "And just like Gobeer said they will fall before him. The dude is the best this company has to offer hands down!
Back to top Go down

Big Words (XFA before my match)
Page 1 of 1