X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

D.A.S pre-match preparation (Aggression)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

D.A.S pre-match preparation (Aggression) Empty
PostSubject: D.A.S pre-match preparation (Aggression)   D.A.S pre-match preparation (Aggression) Empty4/17/2012, 1:33 am

~The camera cuts backstage, where we can see Jay Thorn sitting on a bench in a locker room. He is wearing his wrestling gear except his wrist bands, which he is just putting on. The site of his causes loud cheering and shrieks from the audience.~
Voice: "Are you ready?"
~Jay looks up as Pitbull walks into the picture, already wearing his wrestling gear and ready to go, causing a mixed reaction from the crowd.~
Jay Thorn: "I'm ready."
~Pitbull looks at Jay for a second.~
Pitbull: "You don't look ready. You look like your ready to go out and have another one of your little speeches about politics."
~Jay Thorn stands up, visibly upset about his brother questioning him.~
Pitbull: "I don't need this Jay in my corner. This Jay... You.... Are pathetic. Get a grip. I am not losing tonight because of you."
~Pitbull walks off past Jay, pushing him out of the way in the process.~
Jay Thorn: "....."
~Jay hangs his head and looks past, sighing as the camera cuts back to ringside.~
Back to top Go down

D.A.S pre-match preparation (Aggression)
Page 1 of 1