X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Source of Corruption...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Source of Corruption... Empty
PostSubject: Source of Corruption...   Source of Corruption... Empty4/19/2012, 3:36 pm

~"Apocalypse Please" by Muse begins to play in the area and the lights go out. Only the flash of camera can be seen. Suddenly flames erupt from the four corners of the ring and the light reveals Argo standing in the middle of the ring.~
Matt Scott: "This can't be good. Anything could happen here."
~Static covers the image and when the static goes away the music stops and Argo has a mic in hand.~
Argo: "Corruption runs deep in XFE, but I have discovered the true source of the corruption."
David Hood: "Maybe that means he will leave XFE alone then cause his attacks have been brutal and violent beyond what is called for."
~Argo turns his head and the eerie purple eyes seem focused on David Hood now and suddenly a bolt of Lightning strikes the announce table.~
Matt Scott: "Holy..."
~Argo then looks back at the camera.~
Argo: "The corruption's source is TWG itself."
~Argo tilts his head a little to the left now still looking at the camera with an eerie purple color on the eyes of the mask. Small random disturbances to the TV feed begin to cut in and out the picture.~
Argo: "It is my job as the Vengeful Right Hand of Justice to purify this corruption even if it means the destruction of TWG all together!"
David Hood: "Destroying the game. That is no..."
~Argo looks over at the announce table again and David Hood stops talking. He then looks back to the camera.~
Argo: "By my hands the purification will come and no one can..."
~Argo is interrupted when "I Want it All/We Will Rock You" begins to play in the arena. The crowd cheers as Hawke makes his way out from the backstage area in his wrestling gear and heads down to the ring. The minor glitches seem to go away for a moment as he gets to the ring and grabs a mic.~
Matt Scott: "Okay, Hawke must be insane coming out here to face Argo alone!"
~Argo turns to face Hawke as he enters the ring and the eyes on the mask turn pure black color seemingly penetrating the soul of Hawke, who stops a good distance from Argo.~
Argo: "What do you want?"
Hawke: "For months I have wondered what was going on with you and what happened to my mentor, the pure good hearted guy that thought me the ropes of this business and so I finally went to find out."
~Argo takes a few steps towards Hawke never breaking his gaze.~
Hawke: "I found out what happened. The corruption is not in XFE or TWG, but it is in that mask itself!"
David Hood: "What?"
Hawke: "The doctor at the hospital was a Dr. Cox who's wrestling career Argo ended in SCW and a man who had tons of hatred for Argo and TWG."
~Argo continues to walk slowly towards Hawke who holds his ground and continues to talk.~
Hawke: "He created the mask as a way for him to use the man that ended his career to take down the organization he blamed for his defeat. He utilized an alien symbiont and combined it with a mask he found in a secret government lab. When combined the mask was able to heal the damage the blast did to him, but it also began its corruption of you."
~Argo is now right in the face of Hawke, who continues to talk.~
Hawke: "The violent nature, the mystical forces and the unending power all came from that mask and that is why you..."
~Hawke is interrupted when Argo quickly grabs him by both hands around his throat and lifts him in the air.~
Matt Scott: "Bog Pit incoming!"
~The static and interference returns for a quick moment before the lights go out on the mask and Argo drops Hawke. The camera zooms in on Argo now.~
Argo: "Save Me!"
~The eyes on the mask turn back on an evil darker black now as flames erupt from the four corners of the ring once again. When the flames die down Argo strikes!~
Argo kicks Hawke in the gut hooks his arms in a pedigree like position then lifts Hawke into the air like powerbomb
then moves his hands to Hawke throat and drives Hawke to the ground with a combination of a powerbomb and a chokeslam executing
ULTIMATE Argo Bomb!!

~When the Argo bomb hits the screen goes completely black and then begins to fill up with a bunch of binary code before seemingly rebooting and showing the ring again where Argo is standing over the unconscious body of Hawke.~
David Hood: "What is going on around here?"
~Argo lifts his right hand into the air as the eyes on the mask turn a purplish color before changing to a fiery red color as he snaps his fingers.~
Matt Scott: "What the?"
~Lighting fires off all around the arena striking the ring posts, the X-Tron and the Jumbo tron hanging above the ring. Flames then erupt from all these locations causing an extremely bright and blinding light. When the light dim down Argo is gone and Hawke is left in the ring out cold as EMT's head down to check on him.~
David Hood: "Okay, this story keeps getting stranger."
Matt Scott: "Yeah I have no idea what is going on anymore!"

(Jack I hope this works for a bit of my end of our story.)
Back to top Go down
JPower

JPower

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Source of Corruption...   Source of Corruption... Empty4/19/2012, 7:56 pm

~"Apocalypse Please" by Muse begins to play in the area and the lights go out. Only the flash of camera can be seen. Suddenly flames erupt from the four corners of the ring and the light reveals Argo standing in the middle of the ring.~
Matt Scott: "This can't be good. Anything could happen here."
~Static covers the image and when the static goes away the music stops and Argo has a mic in hand.~
Argo: "Corruption runs deep in XFE, but I have discovered the true source of the corruption."
David Hood: "Maybe that means he will leave XFE alone then cause his attacks have been brutal and violent beyond what is called for."
~Argo turns his head and the eerie purple eyes seem focused on David Hood now and suddenly a bolt of Lightning strikes the annchi��àôù»ÔØ«ÇÈæÿÿ�~
Matt Scott: "Holy... "
~Argo then looks back at the camera.~
Argo: "The corruption's source is TWG itself."
~Argo tilts his head a little to the left now still looking at the camera with an eerie purple color on the eyes of the mask. Small random disturbances to the TV feed begin to cut in and out the picture.~
Argo: "It is my job as the Vengeful Right Hand of Justice to purify this corruption even if it means the destruction of TWG all together!"
David Hood: "What's he talking about? What's TWG?"
~Argo looks over at the announce table again and David Hood stops talking. He then looks back to the camera.~
Argo: "By my hands the purification will come and no one can..."
~Argo is interrupted when "I Want it All/We Will Rock You" begins to play in the arena. The crowd cheers as Hawke makes his way out from the backstage area in his wrestling gear and heads down to the ring. The minor glitches seem to go away for a moment as he gets to the ring and grabs a mic.~
Matt Scott: "Ok Hawke must be insane coming out here to face Argo alone!"
~Argo turns to face Hawke as he enters the ring and the eyes on the mask turn pure black color seemingly penepgd�ëèêÿg the soul of Hawke, who stops a good distance from Argo.~
Argo: "What do you want?"
Hawke: "For months I have wondered what was going on with you and what happened to my mentor, the pure good hearted guy that thought me the ropes of this business and so I finally went to find out."
~Argo takes a few steps towards Hawke never breaking his gaze.~
Hawke: "I found out what happened. The corruption is not in XFE or TWG! It's in you!"
David Hood: "What?"
Hawke: "The doctor at the hospital was a Dr. Cox who's wrestling career Argo ended in SCW and a man who had tons of hatred for Argo and TWG."
~Argo continues to walk slowly towards Hawke who holds his ground and continues to talk.~
Hawke: "I know how you were able to heal from your injuries at House of Blood so easily. It's the same thing that gives you this power, and that's causing all this corruption!"
~Argo is now right in the face of Hawke, who continues to talk.~
Hawke: "The violent nature, the mystical forces and the unending power all came from one thing: it comes from y..."
~Hawke is interrupted when Argo quickly grabs him by both hands around his throat and lifts him in the air.~
Matt Scott: "Bog Pit incoming"
~The static and interference returns for a quick moment before the lights go out on the mask and Argo drops Hawke. The camera zooms in on Argo now.~
Argo: "Save Me!"
~The eyes on the mask turn back on an evil darker black now as flames erupt from the four corners of the ring once again. When the flames die down Argo strikes!~
Argo kicks Hawke in the gut hooks his arms in a pedigree like position then lifts Hawke into the air like powerbomb
then moves his hands to Hawke thÕÔàßÛäãßîíéçèäÚÛ×ÑÛÕÚãàãëêÙáàÖÞÞÈÏÒÃÊÍÖÜáÛáæ executing ULTIMATE Argo Bomb
~When the Argo bomb hits the screen goes completely black and then begins to fill up with a bunch of binary code before seemingly rebooting and showing the ring again where Argo is standing over the unconscious body of Hawke.~
David Hood: "What is going on around here?"
~Argo lifts his right hand into the air as the eyes on the mask turn a purplish color before changing to a fiery red color as he snaps his fingers.~
Matt Scott: "What the?"
~Lighting fires off all around the arena striking the ring posts, the X-Tron and the Jumbo tron hanging above the ÑšÙÑ›×јÕÏ—ÒÏ—ÒÍ—ÒȘÓ...mely bright and blinding light. When the light dim down Argo is gone and Hawke is left in the ring out cold as EMTS head down to check on him.~
David Hood: "Ok this story keeps getting stranger."
Matt Scott: "Yeah I have no idea what is going on anymore!"

I think this works better. Teases more. Also makes it a little less Eric Young-y. You like?

(( edit: Don't forget: everyone else but us still believe this world is the "real world"; the idea that they're characters in an online wrestling game is the ramblings of an insane person /thumbs up and winks/ ))

Last edited by JPower on 4/20/2012, 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://jackpowerx.tumblr.com
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Source of Corruption...   Source of Corruption... Empty4/19/2012, 9:02 pm

Add some of the text bleeding and stuff like that, because we need it and when I tried to add it the forum edited it out.
Back to top Go down
JPower

JPower

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Source of Corruption...   Source of Corruption... Empty4/20/2012, 12:24 pm

Done and done.
Back to top Go down
http://jackpowerx.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Source of Corruption...   Source of Corruption... Empty

Back to top Go down

Source of Corruption...
Page 1 of 1