X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vince and David out to the ring... XFW 4/20

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vince noir
XFE Hall of Famer
vince noir

Male
Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2010-03-28

Vince and David out to the ring...  XFW 4/20 Empty
PostSubject: Vince and David out to the ring... XFW 4/20   Vince and David out to the ring...  XFW 4/20 Empty4/19/2012, 9:18 pm

~The sound of thunder rings thought the arena as "Anger" by Downset plays. Sparks start to shower over the entrance ramp as Vince and David comes out~
David Hood: "Wow what a surprise. I have not seen Vince on here in a long time and can't wait to see him in action live once again."
Matt Scott: "Your right David it has been awhile and it could of been awhile longer."
~Vince and David begin to walk down the ramp and get to the ring and David is the first one up as Vince goes over to the crowd and gives a few of the kids a high five~
~Vince smiles and then turns his attention back to the ring and climbs up and walks over to David who already has two mics~
~Vince brings his mic up~
Vince Noir: "HELLO everyone! How are we tonight?"
~The crowd erupts into cheers chanting Vince and King David's name over and over again~
~Vince looks over at David and smiles~
Vince Noir: "Wow guys thanks for that. It's been awhile since I've been on this show and I promise you this me and King here will not let you down tonight. Cause tonight we go up against two guys that have no chance in leaving here with a victory and I hope The Blood Family is listening to this cause we have something to say tonight."
~King David starts to walk around the ring and brings his mic up~
King David: "Your right Vince we do have something to say but I'm afraid we can not speak of it tonight. You see its very important news and I could ruin everything if it came out to early. But let me tell you this it will blow all of your minds. See everything will be told to you all next week. That's all I am going to say on the matter."
~Vince turns to King and smiles and nods~
David Hood: "What? That's all their going to tell us. Come you cant keep us in limbo."
Matt Scott: "Oh David it can't be that important. Come on lets get this match going."
Vince Noir: "Your right King it can wait till next week."
~Vince and King slam their mics to the mat and climb opposing ring posts and points to the crowd as "Anger" by Downset plays over the speakers~
~The fans cheer them on~
Back to top Go down

Vince and David out to the ring... XFW 4/20
Page 1 of 1