X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Old Times Part 1 for XFW 20/04/2012

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Old Times Part 1 for XFW 20/04/2012 Empty
PostSubject: Old Times Part 1 for XFW 20/04/2012   Old Times Part 1 for XFW 20/04/2012 Empty4/20/2012, 3:52 am

~The scene opens up in the office of Courtney Day, General Manager of XFW. Courtney is sitting behind her desk in a relaxed manner. Jeremy Alsop is sitting opposite her and does not look to happy.~
Courtney: "Look Jeremy, Worthy took you for a ride. Your contract states that you can wrestle anywhere you want."
Jeremy: "So, that means I could have wrestled Justin on Aggression?"
Courtney: "Yeah."
Jeremy: "So, why wont you show me this contract that states this?"
Courtney: "Because it's back at headquarters."
~Jeremy shakes his head in disbelief.~
Jeremy: "I can actually see what's going on here. You're head is so far up Jake Adams ass that you have no idea what is going on around you. Ain't that so?"
~This irritates Courtney who stands up violently.~
Courtney: "I'm going to tell you one last time Jeremy. This has nothing to do with Jake."
Jeremy: "Really?"
~Jeremy takes a look around the room where pictures of Jake Adams with Courtney are everywhere. He turns back to Courtney.~
Jeremy: "I guess they're all for decoration then."
~As Courtney looks like she is about to explode, Jeremy gets up and walks out of the office. The camera, slightly delayed, tries to follow Jeremy. As the camera exits the office it catches Jeremy Alsop, staring intently down the corridor. The camera slowly moves around to see what Jeremy is staring at.~
~There is a massive pop before deafening cheers from the crowd as DANTE is revealed to them. DANTE and Jeremy continue to stare at each other before both smile. They shake hands and have a man hug.~
Jeremy: "How's it going?"
DANTE: "Not too bad, not too bad. How bout yourself? You've been in some epic matches lately."
Jeremy: "You mean like that Falls Count Anywhere Match on Aggression?"
~DANTE can't help but laugh.~
DANTE: "That was the most epic of them all."
~Jeremy doesn't look to impressed as DANTE continues.~
DANTE: "Talking about epic. I was talking to The Sentinel just before, going on about the old days and he brought up something that I think you might like. I even have it on DVD."
Jeremy: "Really? I guess I can take a look. Conventionally, there's a TV and DVD player over there."
~The two take a few steps and find themselves in front of a TV. DANTE inserts the DVD into the DVD player and grabs the remote.~
DANTE: "You're gonna love this."
~DANTE pushes play on the remote as the scene cuts to what is shown on the TV.~
~A bunch of XFW/XFA superstars who are mingling amongst XFW fans outside the Amsterdam Arena. It seems they are having a sausage sizzle. Sharkman is giving out personal belongings that he has fished out of the ocean, signed and giving back to the rightful owners. Slugger is eating a sausage and drinking a can of coke while signing autographs. GP Pato and D01 are having a good laugh at the expense of the Cold Blooded Killers. Paul “Playboy“ Andrews is wooing all the ladies as Sukkeltje tries to get a look in. The Sentinel is sitting in a custom made lounge chair, drinking what seems to be a Corona provided by Malkyto. Erica and Jill are sitting on either side of him. Malkyto is downing Corona after Corona with his title belt on his shoulder. The Dominator is signing autographs and giving out all kind of advice to the future superstars who are listening intently. Darth Clay is sitting opposite the BBQ trying his hardest not to go over and attack Quan in front of all the fans who are surrounding him looking for an autograph. Quan and “The Kiwi Icon“ Jeremy Alsop are at the BBQ’s cooking the sausages. Fans are cueing up. Quan and Jeremy seem to have different methods which is resulting in some funny moments.~
Quan: "Why are you wasting time putting cooking oil in the BBQ?"
Jeremy Alsop: "I don’t actually know. My mother always told me that lamb sausages taste better that way."
~Quan looks at Jeremy sideways. Slugger and The Dominator both come over at the same time.~
Slugger: "Quan, your sausages are delicious. Can I have another one?"
Quan: "Sure thing Slugger. Sauce, onions?"
Slugger: "Thanks buddy"
The Dominator: "Quan’s sausages are nice but I prefer the lamb sausages that “The Kiwi Icon” is cooking. They have a bit of taste to them."
Jeremy Alsop: ~Laughing~ "Well you can’t argue with the former champ can you. Have two Dom."
~The Dominator and Slugger both walk away as The Sentinel comes over~
The Sentinel: "I’ll have another sausages please. Make it a big one."
Jeremy Alsop: "You like big sausages boss?"
The Sentinel: "Yes I do. They fit in the slice of bread beautifully."
Quan: "Any shape sir?"
The Sentinel: "Any shape will do."
~Quan gets a slice of buttered bread as Jeremy gets the biggest and strangest shaped sausage he can find. They put sauce and onions on it and hand it over.~
The Sentinel: "By the way. Where did you get the money for all of this?"
~Quan looks at Jeremy as he doesn’t have an answer.~
Jeremy Alsop: "We didn’t sir. You see Sukkeltje knows a few people and they were given to us. Very nice people."
~Sentinel nods his head with approval as Quan has a confused look on his face. Darth Clay is in front off the BBQ with a smirk on his face.~
Darth Clay: "Did Sukkeltje really organize those sausages for you? Or did you kidnap Quan’s Sheep and turn it into Lamb Sausages?"
Quan: "What you talking about Darth? Here’s the sheep here."
~Darth Clay looks down confused to see Quan has a new Sheep laying there looking up at him.~
Jeremy Alsop: "And to answer your question Darth. Sukkeltje didn’t organize the sausages for me. I brought them out of The Sentinel’s private Bank Account. But don’t tell him."
~Darth Clay can’t help but laugh with a evil crackle, grabs a sausage and walks away. Quan looks at Jeremy with an amused look on his face.~
Quan: "You do realize you will get into so much trouble if The Sentinel finds out?"
Jeremy Alsop: "Yeah I know."
~Both Jeremy and Quan break into hysterical laughter as fans start to wonder what is going on.~

~DANTE pushes stop on the remote. The crowd has burst into Cheers as Jeremy, with a massive grin on his face, liked what he saw.~
Jeremy: "That's Awesome! How much do you have?"
DANTE: "This DVD is full of them. We should go and watch them all."
Jeremy: "I agree. Now stand guard."
DANTE: "Stand Guard? What for?"
~As DANTE finishes, Jeremy can be seen unplugging everything at the wall socket. He places the plugs on the trolley and starts to push it. DANTE, with a sheepish smile on his face, starts to follow Jeremy.~
DANTE: "I'm guessing we're stealing this?"
Jeremy: "Don't be stupid. Just borrowing it for a while. It's pretty flash."
~The two of them walk away and turn a corner backstage, going out of the camera's sight. The camera then spins around as the voices of Courtney Day and Jake Adams can be heard. They come into view, Jake displaying the XFE World Heavyweight Championship Title Belt proudly on his shoulder.~
Courtney: "I'll just show you the footage from last week babe and then the two of us can get out of here and have some......."
~Courtney stops mid sentence and looks at where the TV and DVD player once were.~
Courtney: "Where's my TV? It was right here"
~Jake shrugs his shoulders as Courtney looks around, very concerned.~
Courtney: "Where is it?! That's my own personal TV!"
~The crowd erupt into cheers when they realize what Jeremy has done, the scene ending with Courtney looking for her TV.~
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Old Times Part 1 for XFW 20/04/2012
Page 1 of 1