X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Personal issues aside... (Aggression)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pitbull
XFE Hall of Famer
Pitbull

Male
Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2009-12-13

Personal issues aside... (Aggression) Empty
PostSubject: Personal issues aside... (Aggression)   Personal issues aside... (Aggression) Empty4/24/2012, 7:13 am

~"Playing the Saint" by Digital Summer blasts through the arena, sending the crowd into a frenzy as Jay Thorn makes his way out, wearing his trademark ripped jeans with a chain and his 'CCS' t-shirt. He seems somewhat torn as he does acknowledge the fans, but he looks like all the energy is sapped out of him as he simply walks into the ring and grabs a mic.~
Brandon Routh: "Looks like his impending match with Pitbull is weighing heavily on Jay."
Reggie Miller: "It should. He's just over a week away from getting killed in the ring."
~Jay looks at the fans and smiles a clearly fake smile as he brings the mic up to his mouth to speak.~
Jay Thorn: "Last week was a good night because for the first time in a long time, me and my brother got to...."
~As Jay is talking, suddenly "Unsettling Differences" by Blue Smock Nancy blares through the arena PA system as Jay looks clearly frustrated at the interruptions that have become a custom over the season. Pitbull makes his way out, wearing black jeans and his 'Ace of Spades' t-shirt. He completely blows off the fans who are booing him and gets in the ring with a mic in hand.~
Pitbull: "We got to do what, Jay? Blow off some steam? Get back on the same page? Maybe work out our problems?"
~Jay looks to the side, biting his lip to not lash out at his brother.~
Pitbull: "Look at me when I'm talking to you!"
~Jay looks back to his brother, right in the eyes. There's an air of impending explosion as Pitbull walks around Jay a bit.~
Pitbull: "What? What are you so pissed about? Shouldn't you be happy like all these fans? D.A.S was back last week, yippiiiii!"
~The crowd chants "D.A.S" as Jay stands in the middle of the ring, not responding and Pitbull seems unimpressed.~
Pitbull: "And come on, even your girlfriends back. Hey, Olivia!"
~Pitbull waves at Olivia Wilde at ringside, who seems uncomfortable watching the brothers settling their issues.~
Pitbull: "What? You mean, I should act like you guys broke up? Like anyone is buying that bs or ever was. Come on, now."
~Jay finally reacts, stepping closer to Pitbull, which causes Pitbull to smile and put his arms up.~
Pitbull: "Oooooh, touched a nerve there, huh? Just like Danny did, harassing her. And then like a little boy, you ran away from the situation. 'I want to protect Olivia' 'We need to act like we broke up so this doesn't happen again'. What, you weren't man enough to protect her, just like you weren't man enough to stay when your own family needed you."
~Jay gets right in Pitbull's face, clearly ready to explode. Again though, Pitbull seems like he doesn't even notice.~
Pitbull: "You walked out, Jay. When he left, you were the one we needed. You were the one I looked up to. The one who's example I did my damnest to follow. And you ran, Jay. You couldn't handle it, so you left for Japan! You ran like a little b**** because you couldn't handle it! You left us, you left ME high and dry!"
~Jay hangs his head like he's ashamed at what Pitbull's saying.~
Pitbull: "And when I finally catch up to you! When I finally have my brother, my example of a man back at my side, you turn into THIS!?!? And then I hear that your planning on walking out AGAIN??? Walking out on this company, walking out on these sheep that follow you and damn it, Jay, walking out on me?!?"
~Jay looks back up, the brothers eyes meeting.~
Pitbull: "You think you need to fight the system. You think you need to fight Sentinel or Jake or Jeremy or Worthy, because this company feels you aren't fit to represent it. But realize this. I'm here because I wanted my brother back. I left home and became the man that I am, so that I could be with my brother. But then you become this?"
~Pitbull points at Jay.~
Pitbull: "This man isn't my brother. This is a guy that has done nothing but lost all year since Super Force III and for what? To make history? You better hope that the real Jay is in there somewhere and that he really is a Phoenix because..."
Jay Thorn: "SHUT UP!"
~The crowd is sent into a shocked cheer as Jay finally speaks out at a stunned Pitbull.~
Jay Thorn: "You want to talk about me doing this and me doing that and I'm pathetic and I turned my back on you! Yes I left our family behind to chase a dream! Yes I abandoned everything for this! And damn right I was about to walk out when all I hear is how bad a person I am for everything I've done!"
~There's a fire in Jay's eyes finally as his lashing back at Pitbull.~
Jay Thorn: "You want to blame me for walking out? Fine. You want to come out and say I'm pathetic for my loss at St. Pat's Day? Fine! But Olivia or our family have nothing to do with any problems we have!"
~Pitbull now steps back in, getting over the shock of Jay's response.~
Pitbull: "Really!? Because I don't know if it was our family or her, but something made you soft. I don't care who it is or what it is, but I swear that at Super Force I am beating the real Jay Thorn out of you, even if I have to kill you to do it!!!"
~As an explosion is just about to happen, security rushes out to separate the two, who keep yelling at each other but with the microphones being knocked out of their hands, it hard to make any of it out.~
Back to top Go down

Personal issues aside... (Aggression)
Page 1 of 1