X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking Morbid... (XFW)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pitbull
XFE Hall of Famer
Pitbull

Male
Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2009-12-13

Looking Morbid... (XFW) Empty
PostSubject: Looking Morbid... (XFW)   Looking Morbid... (XFW) Empty4/27/2012, 7:30 am

David Hood: "In just one week, it's the final XFE show, Super Force IV! And on that night, this next man is going to be facing his own brother in what has quickly become a very heated, very personal war."
Matt Scott: "Pitbull has been on a tear ever since Super Force III. Since then, he has only lost one match. He's dominated everyone that's been in his way, including Jay, so I really don't see why this match is so important."
David Hood: "There's a lot of anger, resentment and frustration that's just exploded this season between the brothers. But right now, Pitbull has to focus on his match with Morbid Distruction and right now, we have Jaime Ray Newman standing by with the Pitbull."
~The camera cuts to the interview area, where Jaime Ray Newman is standing by, mic in hand.~
Jaime Ray Newman: "Thanks guys, and now my guest at this time, Pitbull."
~Pitbull walks into the picture, wearing his wrestling gear. His expression is cold, but you can sense a deep seeded anger from him.~
Jaime Ray Newman: "Pitbull. Over the course of this last season, you've been constantly personally attacking your brother verbally until Aggression, when Jay seemed to finally snap. Anything you'd like to comment on it?"
~Pitbull sneers at Jaime as she bring the mic over to him.~
Pitbull: "Jay Thorn is a fool who is trying to bury the very essence of who he is. He thinks that the witty remarks and cheers from the fans will make up for the fact that he failed. Jay is without a shadow of a doubt the greatest Young Gunz Champion of all time. He's the one half of the greatest tag team of all time. He should have been the first ever XFE Grand Slam Champion in history."
~Pitbull looks to the side, obviously disgusted.~
Pitbull: "Instead of being that, instead of showing the world how truly good he is, he decided to be this slick-talking anti-establishment rebel. He decided to ruin his future by speaking his mind, knowing full well that if he did, he'd never reach his true potential. And see what happened?"
~Pitbull sighs and turns his head back towards Jaime.~
Pitbull: "Thanks to him not truly being the man he used to be, he's only won two pay-per-view matches since Chaos N' Mayhem 2010. Because he decided to speak his mind, he would have been left off Super Force IV, if it wasn't for me. Arguably one of, if not the, greatest in-ring performer in the business over the last year, off the biggest show of the year."
~Pitbull now turns to look at the camera.~
Pitbull: "That's where I come in. I know that my real brother is in there somewhere and I drag him back out, even if it means killing you Jay. And Morbid, you're in my way tonight. You will not stop me... you won't even slow me down. I will break you in half as I make my way to bringing MY brother back."
~Pitbull looks down for a bit, before lifting his head back up with an evil smile.~
Pitbull: "And it's not personal.... But this time, I do care."
~Pitbull walks off the set as the camera cuts back to ringside.~
Back to top Go down

Looking Morbid... (XFW)
Page 1 of 1