X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Finger demands an interview! (XFE show 27th)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Finger of Destruction
XFE Hall of Famer
Finger of Destruction

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2011-09-27

Finger demands an interview! (XFE show 27th) Empty
PostSubject: Finger demands an interview! (XFE show 27th)   Finger demands an interview! (XFE show 27th) Empty4/27/2012, 8:09 am

~Marnette Patterson heads towards her office and is about to enter but is stopped as someone coughs and slaps her on her backside~
Marnette Patterson: "Hey who...what are you doing?"
~A man laughs as Marnette turns around to see Finger of Destruction standing in front of her with a wicked grin on his face~
Marnette Patterson: "FoD you better leave or I will call security I won't stand for that kind of treatment even from a champion."
Finger of Destruction: "Whoa whoa calm down dear, you flatter yourself to much I am here to talk and nothing else so don't worry I would never lower my standards enough to think of you in a non-professional way."
~FoD smirks as Marnette lets slip a look of disappointment by accident as she scowls at him~
Marnette Patterson: "What do you want then I do have things to do."
Finger of Destruction: "Well I have something to announce and thought I would give you the chance to interview me as you seemed to have been a little quiet on the work front lately."
Marnette Patterson: "If you wanted an interview you should of made an appointment I can't just drop everything just because you demand it."
~FoD smirks again as Marnette tries to be assertive~
Finger of Destruction: "Well I guess I could find some one else to talk about my upcoming match at the Super Force PPV if you feel it is not important enough to spare a few minutes."
~FoD again looks smug as Marnette reacts the way he anticipated~
Marnette Patterson: "Okay lets go in to my office so we can sit down and do this more comfortably."
~Both FoD and Marnette enter the office room and sit down~
Marnette Patterson: "So FoD what is it that you want to announce or talk about tonight?"
Finger of Destruction: "So formal I like your style Marnette so cold and straight to the point. To the Super Force PPV though I wanted to talk about the match I have in mind for what will be the greatest moment in my career when I walk away as the only undefeated Young Gunz title holder."
Marnette Patterson: "You seem very confident of a victory and retaining your title despite not knowing who your opponent is how is this effecting your training?"
Finger of Destruction: "The opponent doesn't matter and in no way affects me in how I prepare for the match, if you look at my matches and results this season and who I have not only defeated but dismantled then who can they possibly give me as an opponent who can challenge my dominance?"
Marnette Patterson: "Do you think your overconfidence could cost you the Young Gunz title? going in thinking you are unbeatable has been the downfall of many champions in the past, what makes you different?"
Finger of Destruction: "Always asking the right questions Marnette that is what I like about you never afraid to put someone on the spot, in this case however you have no valid point I am the champion this season I have defeated...American Dragon, Savvy, Danny Young and Hawke some could say those are the best in the division but I have beat them all with almost no effort and because of that I have no reason to play down my chances and think anything other then me winning."
Marnette Patterson: "Okay then what can you tell us about the title match at the PPV, you have hinted at some sort of special never seen before match?"
Finger of Destruction: "I can't say to much but if I have my way I will be bringing you all the greatest match you have ever seen but in this business nothing is simple so while I would love to announce more about the match I have to hold back as it may not happen, teasing it was fun and it is always good to get the crowd excited but I have to be honest and say it may not happen."
Marnette Patterson: "So you are not going to give any details until it is confirmed? not even what the match could involve?"
Finger of Destruction: "For you Marnette I will give a few details, the match will be called Ultimate Destruction this match will consist of a One fall match which will be instantly followed by a last standing match which will be followed by the last match type which will be an Ultimate sub match, while this seems simple enough the contest will be a no DQ match and will be surrounded by a 15 foot cage to keep out interference. Also to spice things up a little after each match type or round if you prefer the loser will have to wear a 5kg weight on either the wrists or the ankles and this will be both wrists or both ankles, this means if you lose both the first and second match you will be going into the Ultimate sub match with 5kg on both wrists and both ankles this will be a huge disadvantage for that wrestler. This match will test each wrestler to their limits and there will be no hiding it is man on man with no escape and anything can go, also the match will only be over once the Ultimate sub match is finished and not a second earlier so there is no point trying to quit or pretend to be knocked out or injured as the match and opponent will carry on."
Marnette Patterson: "This sounds like a brutal match and very risky for both wrestlers I can see why it may not get the go ahead, are you sure you even want to be part of it?"
Finger of Destruction: "I don't think I will have to worry about getting hurt as I am so far above anyone else in this division that I could go in blindfolded and win, this match will show that I am the best in the business and it will be remembered for years to come and with that said this interview is over I have training to do so goodbye sweetheart you have been great I will send you a signed picture of myself when I get time."
Marnette Patterson: "Well hang on a minute I have some..."
~Marnette stops mid-sentence as FoD slams the door to her office as he leaves and the camera fades as Marnette sighs~
Back to top Go down
Finger of Destruction
XFE Hall of Famer
Finger of Destruction

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2011-09-27

Finger demands an interview! (XFE show 27th) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finger demands an interview! (XFE show 27th)   Finger demands an interview! (XFE show 27th) Empty4/27/2012, 8:36 am

Can this go after my first RP please?
Back to top Go down

Finger demands an interview! (XFE show 27th)
Page 1 of 1