X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Worthy complaint *part 1* (Aggression)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Worthy complaint *part 1* (Aggression) Empty
PostSubject: Worthy complaint *part 1* (Aggression)   Worthy complaint *part 1* (Aggression) Empty4/29/2012, 4:17 am

~The following appears on the X-Tron with a message on the bottom saying earlier tonight and shows Worthy at XFE HQ standing in front of the reception desk~
Receptionist: "Hello how may I help you?"
Worthy: "Stop with the nice lady receptionist act and tell me which way it is to the board of Directors office?"
Receptionist: "Do you have an appointment?"
Worthy: "I don't need an appointment...I'm the Worthy one!!"
Receptionist: "That's nice but I can't let you in unless you have an appointment."
Worthy: "Well they are expecting the Worthy one to grace them with his presence because it was they who asked to see me, so stop wasting my time and just show me the way to the board of directors...now!!"
~The receptionist starts typing on her computer~
Worthy: "Look at me when I'm talking to you woman!!"
~The receptionist angrily turns round and looks at Worthy~
Receptionist: "I'm looking for Worthy on the computer, but I can't find it...what is your real name?"
Worthy: "You honestly think that I'm going to reveal my secret identity to a worthless parasite such as yourself?"
Receptionist: "Okay I'll phone them for you instead."
~The receptionist picks up the phone and dials the board of directors~
Receptionist *on the phone*: "Hello, I've got one of your wrestlers at my desk and I think he's drunk because he is walking round in his wrestling attire and talking in third person."
~A muffled voice responds on the phone as the receptionist laughs~
Receptionist *on the phone*: "Yeah that's the one and I thought he was a champion with the way he was talking...just shows that it's always the empty vessels that make the most noise."
~A muffled voice on the other end speaks as the receptionist laughs~
Receptionist: "No way did he wear a cheap Mortal Kombat outfit and call himself Worthy Phoenix, hahaha he sounds like a right laugh...I'll send him through to you now."
~The receptionist puts down the phone~
Receptionist: "Just go down the corridor on the left and Sentinel will meet you."
Worthy: "Finally!!"
~Worthy walks down to the corridor until the receptionist shouts~
Receptionist: "Oh and next time 'Alan' give me your real name, so I can find you on the computer."
~Worthy turns round, walks up-to the receptionists desk and punches the computer, then walks back down the corridor as the X-Tron footage ends with the message, to be continued~
Back to top Go down

Worthy complaint *part 1* (Aggression)
Page 1 of 1