X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Before you make a RP....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

Before you make a RP.... Empty
PostSubject: Before you make a RP....   Before you make a RP.... Empty8/1/2008, 5:41 pm

Make sure to use correct Grammar and use a Spell Checker. It really does look bad when you make a segment and there are spelling mistakes and incorrect Grammar and when others watch our shows, it really makes us look like were stupid. So please Check your spelling and grammar, you can do so at these sites.

http://www.spellcheck.net/
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Before you make a RP....   Before you make a RP.... Empty8/1/2008, 5:55 pm

Also a suggestion since were in the subject, please make the dialogues in these format.

~Event, actions, description, etc... ~
~ <=separate dialogue and events, etc by that symbol
Name :"..._____..."

Please make it that format if possible. It will make the segments and promos more cohesive and continuous. Thanks.

Last edited by DANTE on 9/23/2008, 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Before you make a RP....   Before you make a RP.... Empty8/3/2008, 12:05 am

DANTE wrote:
Also a suggestion since were in the subject, please make the dialogues in these format.

*Event, actions, description, etc... *
~ <=separate dialogue and events, etc by that symbol
Name :"..._____..."

Please make it that format if possible. It will make the segments and promos more cohesive and continuous. Thanks.

The only reason I deviated from this style is because when I always did the *action* in microsoft word (for the spelling & grammar checker) it would not show up and at the end when I was redoing them I would forget a ton of them since the words would start to jumble up to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Before you make a RP....   Before you make a RP.... Empty8/3/2008, 12:36 am

hmmmm... hope my grammar aint that bad lol! im rarely attend my english class during my high days in the philippines ^_^... XFW 1st knockout... im always knockout in every single match we had i think i have no objection with that scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Before you make a RP....   Before you make a RP.... Empty8/3/2008, 12:48 am

i try http://www.spellcheck.net/ but i think they only have spell check, i cant find the grammar check study
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Before you make a RP....   Before you make a RP.... Empty9/23/2008, 3:00 pm

All right, I did post this on the XFW private board and also decided to post it here also for everyone.

Just reminding everyone to follow the:

~ ~ = Action's / descriptions

Name: " = speaking

Name: " (extends hand) = action with a character while talking

Format. Or something close to those lines, I could care less if they are colored but I would really like all the segments to look the same on the show. Sorry if it sounds like I am being demanding (not trying to come off that way) just trying to make it easier to c&p segments on a show Smile

Or any other style that anybody thinks is better (by no means is this a dead set topic) you can post here and then we can maybe vote or something, remember this isn't MY fed, it's OUR fed Razz
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Before you make a RP....   Before you make a RP.... Empty10/5/2008, 12:37 am

Just making an update here to remember to put the dates on your roleplays. I know a lot of you do which is great, but just updating since I know we got a bunch of new people here to put it in the month/day numerical format (i.e. 10/4) since personally I just scan the title's to add them.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Before you make a RP....   Before you make a RP.... Empty6/7/2009, 1:02 am

Just Bumping this thread for the newcomers........ especially when it comes to naming your RP's..... to make our Job just a little bit easier it would be wonderful if you could type in what date and show you want them for..... example

"Justin Calls Out Jeremy... for XFA Show 6th June"

Thanks You "Iconics"
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Before you make a RP....   Before you make a RP.... Empty3/6/2010, 8:38 pm

Remember, please put the date of the show in the title for your rps.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Before you make a RP....   Before you make a RP.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Before you make a RP....
Page 1 of 1