X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quick History of Quan in XFW

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male
Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Quick History of Quan in XFW Empty
PostSubject: Quan Introduced   Quick History of Quan in XFW Empty4/30/2008, 11:24 am

Wrestlers Name: Quan - Quan Beast - The Mongolian Mauler - The Monster from the Mountains - The Original Warlord

Face or Heel: Face - good natured and fun loving he can also take offence - very aware of injustices

Background Story: He comes from a simple shepherding background and grew up as national champion of Mongolian Wrestling. He has joined the world of pro-wrestling to test himself against other honourable warriors and also gain victory over any he deems unworthy. Standing 6 foot 3 inches tall and weighting 252 pounds Quan relies on versatile, high impact relentless attacks to confuse and immobilise his opponent. Recently it has been discovered that his humble working history covers a link to Mongolian nobility.

Picture: only a few exist - the best artisitc likness is here on the left.

Last edited by QuanBeast on 9/24/2008, 5:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_wrestling
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male

PostSubject: Quick History of Quan in XFW   Quick History of Quan in XFW Empty9/8/2008, 11:02 am

Did this for my own sake as I was having trouble remembering my matches. But then thought it would not do any harm to post it. Not hard to tell which season I went on holiday during! Decided I needed a way to keep track of past feuds and matches to save not repeating old RPs.

Quick History of Quan in XFW Quan_h10
Back to top Go down
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Quick History of Quan in XFW   Quick History of Quan in XFW Empty9/24/2008, 4:57 am

The first item of Quan merchandise celebrating his amazing finisher, the "Double Headbutt Brain Blitz".

Quick History of Quan in XFW Shirt_10
Back to top Go down
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Quick History of Quan in XFW   Quick History of Quan in XFW Empty9/24/2008, 5:11 am

Yet more!!

New Quan catchphrase T-shirt:

Quick History of Quan in XFW Warshi10
Back to top Go down
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male
Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Quick History of Quan in XFW   Quick History of Quan in XFW Empty12/20/2008, 2:01 am

Quan is in the background, practicing his moves, while his Mentor and Manager, Qui Xhong walks up to the camera.
"Quan announces his happiness in being accepted onto the roster of X-Force Wrestling. He has at this time taken special time off from practicing his archery to perfect even deadlier wrestling moves looking forward to his first match.
Quan relished the opportunity to show the public how a true warrior behaves and to show the skills of so many so called ‘wrestlers’ to be a shabby shadow of his pure wrestling style.”
Qui Xhong bows to the camera, as it zooms back in on Quan finishing off his imaginary opponent.
Back to top Go down
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male

PostSubject: Re: Quick History of Quan in XFW   Quick History of Quan in XFW Empty12/20/2008, 2:09 am

Quan calmly walks into the Vice-GM’s Office and taking a baseball bat from the closet, tests its weight and strength in his hands. Following him is Qui Xhong his advisor and mentor who steps forward to address the Vice GM.
“Honourable master Dante. I have the privilege to address you on a matter of the up-most importance.”
(Quan nods approvingly)
“Quan, the illustrious master of Mongolian wrestling has noticed that the roster of X-force wrestling now includes a woman, Jade Blechman! In Mongolia women are often fierce wrestlers, Quan has no problem with that. But worse than that, she is a woman who practices judo, the least of all martial disciplines. And worse than that a woman who takes her credentials from, so called, Olympic games, games that disrespect Mongolian wrestling and pro wrestling by not including these honourable sports.”
(Quan rolls his eyes)
“Quan humbly requests a match against this upstart to prove the superiority of his technique against this judo novice. Although he will accept any decision made by master Dante or the General Manager. As a gift please accept this gourd of Quan's homemade rice wine to compliment your stock of refreshments”.
Qui opens his mouth to start another sentence when he is interrupted by Quan slapping him on the back, in a rough voice Quan shouts.
“Come Qui, we have bothered this man enough, lets get that side of beef on the barbeque and get back to our training”.
Quan and Qui leave and as they go out the door Quan grabs Qui in a head lock and they struggle and laugh as they leave the building.
Back to top Go down
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male

PostSubject: Re: Quick History of Quan in XFW   Quick History of Quan in XFW Empty1/7/2009, 2:44 am

The camera shows Quan and Qui sitting in the X-force Gym watching a small console showing the latest Sith Report. They look at each other with wide eyes as the Quan/Sheep montage is shown.
~
Qui: “I think they are suggesting that….”

Quick History of Quan in XFW Quan_0

Quan: {shaking his head] “I know Qui. I know.”
~
Qui: “Do you think they put a lot of thought into these things?”
~
Quan [calmly]: “Hardly any at all. See Sharkman is dressed as you. He is a gnome of a man compared to you. This doesn’t bother you?”
~
Qui: “No boss, its just minds games. Do you think I care about this? [Smiling] Perhaps it is the amount of time that these children spend dressing up in costumes that means they struggle to win any matches?”
~
Quan: “NO. [Properly angry now]. Don’t you see what is happening. I crushed Pato and Sharkman at Guilty Conscience and do I get a work of respect? No. Darth Clay can’t buy a win in this wrestling federation and yet he feels he can challenge me? Pathetic! I fight honourably, giving credit where it is due and get nothing in return. These scum insult me and insult Mongolia [properly ranting now] and so they will pay for it in the ring.
~
Come on Qui. We have an appointment with the general manager!”
~
They both storm off, Quan in a rage and Qui looking startled behind him.
Back to top Go down
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male

PostSubject: Re: Quick History of Quan in XFW   Quick History of Quan in XFW Empty1/7/2009, 2:58 am

[A hard pounding knock at The War Lord's dressing room can be heard]

[Slugger gets up from drinking champagne with Quan swearing under his breath]

Quick History of Quan in XFW Slugger
Slugger: "Who the hell is daring enough to interrupt our..." [As Slugger opens the door a man wearing a dark black hooded cloak and a man with a fiery
look in his eyes are standing their staring at Slugger]

Quick History of Quan in XFW Gp%20pato_0
Gp pato: "Congratulations I do believe are in order... "

Slugger: "What the hell do you want?" [Slugger says as he grinds his teeth]

Gp pato: "Oh that is quite simple..." [says Gp pato as he smiles] "We want you..."

Slugger: "What a coincidence, we want to beat your Butt to."

Quick History of Quan in XFW Quan_0
[Quan stands up to join his partner, as he does Dark Ryder perks his head up
slowly and stares right at Quan with his white eyes]

Quick History of Quan in XFW Dark%20ryder
Dark Ryder: "I don't take kindly to your words...you best think before you speak next time."

Gp Pato: "Ah my friend, I too agree with what you think...we are only offering a simple match. In this war I believe we have lost sight of having some fun. We only offer a non-grudge match in which the winners and losers both will walk away with a feeling of...
[Gp pato's smile quickly fades as his eyes turn to black]

Quick History of Quan in XFW Gp%20pato%20angry
"...you really thought we would ask for this? You pathetic idiots have no clue
what kind of war you are in. You guys may consider yourselves War Lords
but in this War you better damn well be thinking outside the box or
before you know it you will be a bloody mess."

[Slugger looks at Quan and both nod simultaneously]

[Slugger attempts to tackle Gp pato while Quan tries to tackle Dark Ryder]

[Both Quan and Slugger find themselves crashing through a large mirror. As
they lay on the ground a hoarse whisper surrounds the two angered wrestlers]

Gp Pato: "You don't want to see me when I'm angry and..."

Dark Ryder: "Prepare for the ride of your life... since it might be your last."
Back to top Go down
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male

PostSubject: Re: Quick History of Quan in XFW   Quick History of Quan in XFW Empty1/8/2009, 1:34 am

*Camera starts rolling to show Quan sitting in front of the black board in a kindergarten class on a chair clearly designed for a child. The children all sit quietly with their teacher off to one side. One child is wearing a Quan t-shirt. Quan himself is in his full show outfit including a black silk battle robe and cape that flows for meters behind him. Behind him are a series of hand print finger painting pictures and a chart of ‘the animals of the world’.*
~
Teacher: “Now class please say thank you to Quan for coming to visit us today. Lets give him a round of applause” [excited applause from the class] “and also a big hand for Billy who wrote to Mr Quan to invite him here to be his show and tell guest”
~
*Class claps and Billy stands up to flex his muscles.*

~
Teacher: “Thank you Mr Quan for visiting today. Our class has prepared questions for you.”
~
Little Girl # 1: “Mister Quan. I am Alice and I am 4 and a half years old. When I grow up I want to be a sheet metal worker. My question to you is. Do you like being a wrestler?”
~
Quan: “Hello Alice and hello class. Yes I like it very much. Although I must admit that when I joined X-Force wrestling I had imagined that I would be fighting honourable opponents for the honour of victory and title belts. So far with one or two exceptions I have fought ignorant gnomes for the single pleasure of smashing them to bits [[Teacher looks a little concerned]]. I guess the lesson from this is that you don’t always get what you want, and don’t let bad people stop you enjoying your dream job”.
~
*The teacher smiles and points to the next child.*
~
Little boy #1: “Mr Quan. You were not wrestling at Stable Warfare. Why not?”
~
Quan: “Yes I am sorry about that. It appears that that show while successful was the first show in XFW not to sell out. I guess the loss of Quan-fans is a more serious thing than expected. I think it happened so that I can be fresh to have exciting matches in the new Forceful Aggression show.”
~
*The teacher nods and points to the next child.*
~
Little girl #2: “Mister Quan. I am Maggie and I am 4. Who is your favourite wrestler in X-Force?”
~
Quan: “Good question. I would like to say DANTE because he is my new boss on Forceful Aggression but I don’t believe in being a sycophant. I think it is my tag partner The Slugger. He is a little out of control but a good man and stands up to bullies as all of you should.”
~
Teacher: “Now Billy you get the final question”.
~
Billy: “Quan. You have the greatest moves in X Force and my brother says you are the best because you are fair and good and my Dad thinks you are the best becasue you like barbeques why aren’t you X-Force Champion and Tag Champion and the champion of everything?”
~
Quan: “Well Billy. Those titles are a big deal in wrestling. You need to work hard for a long time just to get to be a #1 contender. Titles are hard to win but even harder to lose. I promise you that someday I will win a title in X-force and when I will do I will dedicate it to your whole kindergarten class”.
~
*Cheers from the kids.*
~
Teacher: “Now kids, Quan has agreed to go in the playground and show some wrestling moves and sign autographs. Lets give him a big round of applause”
Back to top Go down
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male

PostSubject: Re: Quick History of Quan in XFW   Quick History of Quan in XFW Empty1/8/2009, 2:08 am

*Quan and Qui are seen in a warehouse working on a practice wrestling ring. Tightening the turnbuckle ropes and laying out the mats. From the equipment around it looks like they are building a cage ring.*
~
Qui: "Boss have you seen the latest addition to the roster?"
~
Quan: "Krusher Kalys? Yes, not good. Technical wrestlers give me the heebie jeebies."
~
Qui: "You shouldn’t be worried boss. You beat Jade when you wrestled her. This new girl can't be half as good as her".
~
Quan: [whispering even though they are alone]"I got lucky Qui. Have you seen what has happened to Jade since then! She is possessed!! Anyway this new woman is some kind of gnome/fairy thing. They have mental powers you know, I want to have as little to do with her as possible."
~
Qui: "Come on boss. She is nothing to worry about...."
~
Quan [interrupting]: "We can't get distracted now. Now fetch those steel walls and get the welding equipment. I will be ready for the Cage match if it kills me."
Back to top Go down
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male

PostSubject: Re: Quick History of Quan in XFW   Quick History of Quan in XFW Empty1/9/2009, 1:19 am

*A police officer is confronted by a hoard of press outside an Atlantic City Police Station and stops to read a statement in front of the cameras.*
~
Police Officer: "Please let me say that I have only a short statement to read and may not be able to answer all of your questions. The statement begins:
Atlantic City Police Department can confirm that in the early morning of July 31st, Quanravdan Odonjil Bat-Ochir, known commonly as Quan was taken into custody by our officers. He has spent the night answering questions about a complaint made by the owner of the Studio Six Nightclub and Bar here in the City...
We can also confirm that an associate of Mr Quan's, Qui Xhong has been taken to the Atlantic City Medical Centre for treatment for suspected alcohol poisoning.
Mr Quan will be booked to appear before the local district court this lunchtime to answer any charges."

~
Reporter: "Were any other X-Force wrestlers arrested tonight?”
~
Police Officer: “While we believe that several other wrestlers were in Mr Quan’s party after their show here in town last night. None of them have been cautioned at this time or mentioned in any complaints.”
~
Reporter: “Can you confirm that the charges being made relate to public nudity offences and being drunk and disorderly.”
~
Police Officer: “It is not the policy of this office to comment on any charges before they have been seen by the district court. Now thank you very much ladies and gentlemen.”
~
*The officer turns and leaves despite a barrage of further questions being shouted at him.*
Back to top Go down
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male

PostSubject: Re: Quick History of Quan in XFW   Quick History of Quan in XFW Empty1/10/2009, 2:29 am

Brandon: "Well, after the beatdown he received from JD Allgood last week, apparently Quan has even more trouble to deal with. This was filmed earlier today."
~
*The inside of a courthouse. A few reporters have gatthered and one or two wrestling fans are in the gallery*

~
Judge: “This is Atlanta County Court verses Quanravdan Odonjil Bat-Ochir. Mr Quan will you stand up.”
~
*Quan stands and is snapped by the photographers*
~
Judge: “Mr Quan. You are here to answer two charges. Number 1 being drunk and disorderly. Number 2 Public Indecency. The complaint against you says that you were shouting loudly, dancing, wrestling with other guests in your party and showed your buttocks to guests at the club. How do you explain this?”
~
Quan: “Your honour. It is a little embarrassing. The night begins with Allgood, Slugger, the Pit Viper, Allsop, Jade and her friends agreeing to go out to celebrate Sluggers win in the wrestling in Atalantic City that night. I want to go to a Mongolian Barbeque for some real food but Jade says she knows a dance club in town with tequila shooters and a great DJ. So off we go.”
~
Judge: “ Were your group drunk and disorderly?”
~
Quan: “Not at all your honour. JD Allgood treated us to some champagne and Jade got Qui to try a few tequila slammers but all in all it was a very...errr... reserved evening.”
~
Judge: “And the damage to the bar and furniture?”
~
Quan: ”I know what they mean. I had one argument with Pit Viper about how to do a really good German suplex. He says he knows a better way and I dare him to show me. We did leave one or two small dents in the bar tables but nothing serious.”
~
Judge: “And how did you end up with your trousers down?”
~
Quan: “Jade and her friends were talking to the DJ and had persuaded him to play some of their favourite tunes. Many people were on the dance floor.
Then I see Darth Clay is in the night club. I thought it was just the smoke machine that was broken but it is him and his foggy friends. He seems friendly, if you can believe it, and he asks about the match. I say it was a good match but I am sore from trying that ridiculous Swanton Bomb, a move I have never really practiced.
I roll down my trousers to show them the bruising. Then I hear a woman scream. Next thing I know the bar manager is there asking us to leave and saying he has called the police. Clay had disappeared or I would have got him to explain the whole thing was innocent. Next thing I know I am in a cell “
~
Judge: “I have heard enough. It is clear to me that this is a nuisance complaint brought against you by the bar owner to gain some publicity for his establishment and it is the option of the court that while you are guilty of both the charge of drunkenness and exposure, no harassment or offence was intended. Having considered the mitigating circumstances and your contrition in the matter I will impose only a fine and considering your time spent in jail a probation agreement with your employer.
Case dismissed.
Mr Quan you are free to go.”
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Quick History of Quan in XFW   Quick History of Quan in XFW Empty12/20/2009, 12:54 am

Quick History of Quan in XFW Quan11
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Quick History of Quan in XFW   Quick History of Quan in XFW Empty11/18/2010, 11:23 am

Give this a bump. tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quick History of Quan in XFW   Quick History of Quan in XFW Empty

Back to top Go down

Quick History of Quan in XFW
Page 1 of 1