X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Super Force Night Highlight... (Super Force)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

The Super Force Night Highlight... (Super Force) Empty
PostSubject: The Super Force Night Highlight... (Super Force)   The Super Force Night Highlight... (Super Force) Empty4/26/2011, 5:38 am

~The camera cuts to the interview area, where Jay and Jill are standing in front of a Super Force poster. As the crowd cheers, Jay pops out a smile~
Jill Wagner: "I'm standing backstage with the Murder City Machine Gun, Jay Thorn. Now, Jay, your about to step into a Triple Threat TLC Match with Jake Adams and Booinator. Seeing as how neither you or Boo have any experience in this type of match, how are you feeling?"
~Jay takes a deep breath and looks at Jill~
Jay Thorn: "I'm feeling good. I'm feeling giddy."
Reggie Miller: "Giddy???"
Brandon Routh: "Shhhhhh."
~Jay smiles a bit more and continues~
Jay Thorn: "I feel like stealing the show tonight. I feel alive. I feel...electrifying."
~Jill looks like she doesn't know what to make of Jay's carefree composure~
Jill Wagner: "But Jay, your about to walk into one..."
~Jay interrupts Jill~
Jay Thorn: "Into one of the most dangerous matches in XFE history. Isn't that starting to become a pattern? Jay Thorn in a dangerous match?"
Jill Wagner: "Uhhh..."
Jay Thorn: "It is, isn't it? You see, it's because I'm not like Booinator. He's perfectly content with a match that looks good and where he gets to take a step up."
~Slight boos can be heard from the crowd at mention of boos name~
Jay Thorn: "And there's nothing wrong with that. That's what most people do. And then there's Jake Adams...."
~The boos are now massive at mention of Jake Adams~
Jay Thorn: "You see, Jake is the type of guy that lives and dies by doing things it's easiest possible way. Jake likes to talk big... No, I take that back. He likes to talk huge. But when it comes time to walk the walk, he isn't ready to put his pretty little ass in the fire. He just wants to coast along and let everyone else do the work and him take the glory."
~Jay's smile is gone as he continues looking at Jill~
Jay Thorn: "Well, you know. And the boys in the back know, even the ones who won't admit it. And most importantly, those people sitting around the arena, wearing "Counter Culture Shock" t-shirts know. I go to where the fence is the highest. I find the biggest, toughest, meanest sum (censored) in the fray and I slap him across the face. And then I beat him or die trying."
~Jay Thorn now looks at the camera~
Jay Thorn: "So Madison Square Garden...Start your engines, because the. Wait wait wait wait, that sucked...can we edit that out?
~Mumbling is heard from behind the camera~
Jay Thorn: "What do you mean we can edit it out? We're live? You don't have to tell me we're live, I know we're live. Come here."
~A nerdy looking man comes from behind the camera, wearing a suit~
Jay Thorn: "I don't care if your a director of segments or whatever that fancy chair back there says, if I tell you to edit it out, you invent a time machine and go back to edit it out."
Director: "But..."
~Jay shoves the director out of the picture~
Jay Thorn: "Get it done!"
~Jay looks back at the camera~
Jay Thorn: "Boo...Jake...Get ready, muppets. Cause you're about to go one-on-one-on-one with the Murder City Machine Gun... And I'm bringing the Shock with me."
~The camera cuts back to ringside, where Brandon and Reggie both look confused, yet amused~
Back to top Go down

The Super Force Night Highlight... (Super Force)
Page 1 of 1