X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The end is here... (Super Force IV)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pitbull
XFE Hall of Famer
Pitbull

Male
Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2009-12-13

The end is here... (Super Force IV) Empty
PostSubject: The end is here... (Super Force IV)   The end is here... (Super Force IV) Empty5/3/2012, 8:20 am

This is for early on in the show, thanks.

Brandon Routh: "Later on tonight we're in for what is promising to be a very intense, very personal war between two brothers."
Matt Scott: "You mean the end of Jay Thorn, right?"
Brandon Routh: "That's what Pitbull has been promising. Speaking of Pitbull, Marnette Patterson is standing by with him right now."
~The camera cuts to the backstage area, where Marnette is standing next to a Super Force IV poster with Pitbull right there beside him, already in his wrestling gear.~
Marnette Patterson: "Pitbull, later on tonight, you'll be facing...."
~Pitbull suddenly swipes the microphone from Marnette, cutting her off.~
Pitbull: "While I do understand that your just 'doing your job', I think we all could use a little change, so this time, I'll ask you a few questions. First off, who is the longest reigning Universal-X Champion in history?"
~Marnette seems annoyied but plays along.~
Marnette Patterson: "You."
Pitbull: "Good. Now, who was the first and in all honesty, the only, Undisputed Unified Universal-X Champion?"
Marnette: "...You."
Pitbull: "And while it is true that my brother Jay is the last ever Extreme Fight Champion, who was it exactly that beat him for that title?"
Marnette: ".........You."
~A smile creeps on the face of Pitbull as he continues.~
Pitbull: "And when Jay challenged for the XFE World Heavyweight Championship, did he win?"
Marnette Patterson: "No."
~Pitbull smiles and shows Marnette off the camera, then turns his attention back to the camera.~
Pitbull: "That's right Jay. You didn't win. You didn't win against me, it took you what six, eight months to beat Jake and then you went on to lose to Sentinel. You were supposed to be the best of us, you were the man when it came to the Young Gunz. And then you let the boss get to you, the politics and you became a shell of what you used to be."
~Pitbull shakes his head in disappointment.~
Pitbull: "You were supposed to be the first ever Grand Slam Champion. But instead you became a failure, you flopped completely. And while you did that, I became the most dominant competitor in the Universal-X Division. I went undefeated for nearly a year, I have only one loss on my record since Super Force III!"
~Pitbull's smile is gone as he stares into the camera.~
Pitbull: "And tonight, I drag your sorry a** out of the hole that you let management dig for you. Tonight, I bring back the REAL Jay Thorn, the greatest performer in XFE history, or so help me god, I will kill you trying."
~Pitbull walks off the camera as it cuts back to ringside.~
David Hood: "Strong words from Pitbull as he is heading into a match that there's a good chance nobody will walk out of."
Reggie Miller: "Well I do know someone who won't. Jay."
Brandon Routh: "We shall see later tonight."
Back to top Go down
Pitbull
XFE Hall of Famer
Pitbull

Male
Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: The end is here... (Super Force IV)   The end is here... (Super Force IV) Empty5/4/2012, 3:01 am

Finished
Back to top Go down
vince noir
XFE Hall of Famer
vince noir

Male
Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2010-03-28

PostSubject: Re: The end is here... (Super Force IV)   The end is here... (Super Force IV) Empty5/4/2012, 9:38 am

As always man great RP. Can't wait for the match
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The end is here... (Super Force IV)   The end is here... (Super Force IV) Empty

Back to top Go down

The end is here... (Super Force IV)
Page 1 of 1