X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ways to improve the fed.

Go down 
+12
vince noir
JPower
Jeremy
DieHard
"The Natural"
SaintPatrik
Olli Thorn
Danny Young
TheSentinel
Kayls
Worthy
Jake Adams
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Ways to improve the fed.  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ways to improve the fed.    Ways to improve the fed.  - Page 3 Empty2/11/2012, 6:30 pm

Finger of Destruction wrote:
Sorry Argo i thought this topic was where we were meant to post any ideas we had that may improve the federation... in future i will PM the GM instead if that is the preferred way of doing it...

You've obviously misunderstood what Argo meant so let me spell it out for you...

If you want to do something like that, then just go do it. It's a great idea, don't get me wrong, but why should it just be the GM's that do it. I understand that most active users have a keyboard. It can't be that hard to type up and then send it to a GM/VGM for use, can it?
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm
vince noir
XFE Hall of Famer
vince noir

Male
Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2010-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Ways to improve the fed.    Ways to improve the fed.  - Page 3 Empty2/11/2012, 8:33 pm

I have a keyboard. I like that FOD has come up with. Maybe we need type things up more for you guys but also in the same since is this not your guys job to also to this in the match write ups. We are not the GM and VGMS. So maybe you need to start a new forum area for us to put these in and I know some of us send you guys stuff to use where not everyone can see it like people running down to interferer with matches and such. Heck we can even use the RP area to do this. But we need you guys to approve it first right?
Back to top Go down
Finger of Destruction
XFE Hall of Famer
Finger of Destruction

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2011-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Ways to improve the fed.    Ways to improve the fed.  - Page 3 Empty2/12/2012, 7:17 am

Okay i get what you mean now Jeremy and i actually gave it some thought and came up with a continous rp idea for the facts thing i suggested and will be posting it some time today and i really hope people like it...

I do have to defend myself though as i have only been here two seasons and am still not sure how things work in this federation and wasn't aware of the just do it yourself thing and then send it to the vgm/gm to use...

i guess i am used to just throwing ideas out there to see what people thought and if they had any ideas to improve them..

I think Vince made a good point about having a new section for us to post ideas like the ones i suggested i feel it is a much better way of coming up with and improving on ideas if more people can see them as opposed to just sending something to one vgm or Gm...

The example i can use for this is say i went to the trouble of making something with graphics and spent ages on it only to send it to someone and they came back with it won't work or we did that before and we didn't like it, i would feel wow i just wasted all that time doing something that won't be used...

however if i had somewhere to post that i was considering doing this what do you guys think about the idea? that could save me wasting time on something that has been tried before or people don't like.. (this is just an example i can't do graphics unless you count poor quality stick men hehe)

In the end i think we all just want to do our bit for the federation and already from me posting my idea in here about the fact thing from the replies i got the idea to attempt a rp from it that goes over every show in the coming season (well if you guys like it when i have the first one done) so i think that is another strong pro to having a section dedicated to ideas like Vince said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ways to improve the fed.    Ways to improve the fed.  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ways to improve the fed.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3