X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saint Patrick's Day Massacre Match Card (3/14/12)

Go down 
+10
Worthy
Olli Thorn
Jake Adams
JPower
Jeremy
Gobeer
Argo
Cryl
vince noir
TheSentinel
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

Saint Patrick's Day Massacre Match Card (3/14/12) Empty
PostSubject: Saint Patrick's Day Massacre Match Card (3/14/12)   Saint Patrick's Day Massacre Match Card (3/14/12) Empty3/14/2012, 4:57 pm

Welcome to Saint Patrick's Day Massacre!

Legends of Young Gunz Past...

Even up the numbers...

XFE Young Gunz Championship
Hawke VS Danny Young

No mercy...

Change of Plans...

Cassandra Cain VS Pitbull

Backstage With the Show Raider...

XFE Unified Universal-X Championship
John Deep VS Grey J

Playboy pre-match...

Vince and King David out to the ring...

XFE Tag Team Championship
King David + Vince Noir VS Cryl + Paul Playboy Andrews

Rude Interruption...

AGGRESSION RULEZ
Justin Alsop VS Worthy

Slugger addresses the fans...

Room Service...

Seraphim getting ready...

AGGRESSION Championship
Seraphim VS slugger

Hits you as hard as reality...

Irony is in the air...

XFE World Heavyweight Championship
The Sentinel VS Jay Thorn

The End of the Icon...

An Icon Is Ready...

Tables, Ladders, and Chairs
Gobeer VS Jeremy Alsop

• Tickets Sold: 72.610
  • Tickets Income: 726.100 Fantaeuros
  • Tickets Request: 72.610
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
vince noir
XFE Hall of Famer
vince noir

Male
Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2010-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Saint Patrick's Day Massacre Match Card (3/14/12)   Saint Patrick's Day Massacre Match Card (3/14/12) Empty3/14/2012, 5:07 pm

What a great card. This is going to be bad ass to the core. Good luck all.
Back to top Go down
Cryl
XFE Hall of Famer
Cryl

Male
Number of posts : 990
Registration date : 2010-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Saint Patrick's Day Massacre Match Card (3/14/12)   Saint Patrick's Day Massacre Match Card (3/14/12) Empty3/14/2012, 7:01 pm

wow nice tickets sales and an awsome card, the RPs will shine over the matches!
Back to top Go down
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Saint Patrick's Day Massacre Match Card (3/14/12)   Saint Patrick's Day Massacre Match Card (3/14/12) Empty3/14/2012, 7:18 pm

I've seen some of the matches don't be so sure about that!
Back to top Go down
Gobeer
XFE Hall of Famer
Gobeer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Saint Patrick's Day Massacre Match Card (3/14/12)   Saint Patrick's Day Massacre Match Card (3/14/12) Empty3/14/2012, 8:45 pm

Great PPV. Crazy action the entire night. Really enjoyed it.

Spoiler:

Oh that Courtney, I had the match won!!! Formal Protest!
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Saint Patrick's Day Massacre Match Card (3/14/12)   Saint Patrick's Day Massacre Match Card (3/14/12) Empty3/14/2012, 10:35 pm

That was a Great Show!! Well Done to Everybody involved!!!
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm
vince noir
XFE Hall of Famer
vince noir

Male
Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2010-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Saint Patrick's Day Massacre Match Card (3/14/12)   Saint Patrick's Day Massacre Match Card (3/14/12) Empty3/14/2012, 10:37 pm

Indeed what a great show. Congrats to the people who won belts and for the ones that keep theirs.
Back to top Go down
JPower

JPower

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Saint Patrick's Day Massacre Match Card (3/14/12)   Saint Patrick's Day Massacre Match Card (3/14/12) Empty3/14/2012, 10:42 pm

...and not one Saint Patrik sighting.

I am disappoint.
Back to top Go down
http://jackpowerx.tumblr.com
Jake Adams
XFE Hall of Famer
Jake Adams

Male
Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2011-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Saint Patrick's Day Massacre Match Card (3/14/12)   Saint Patrick's Day Massacre Match Card (3/14/12) Empty3/15/2012, 1:17 am

I am gonna say that this show was the bomb! Great matches and great rp's! E delight to watch..

But, I also have something else to say.

Some of you might think its gonna be me saying that I'm the new WHC now but....

That was the worst and the most dull LOM briefcase cash in ever. The commentary was boring and showed no emotions of excitement or disbelief from the cash in....

David Hood: "Come on, that
wasn't fair. The Sentinel has just been in a hell of a match with Jay
Thorn, and then Jake Adams comes out here and steals the World Title."

Matt Scott: "He didn't steal it. He won it. The Rules stat that the Lord of Mayhem Title shot can be cashed in at anytime."
David Hood: "Just shut up Matt."

^^ "Wow, what thrilling commentary to a career defining moment for Jake Adams" ...sarcasm of course....

Especially it being my first world heavyweight title win....

Isn't it supposed to be like this in moments like these...

David Hood: "YES! HES THE NEW CHAMP! HES WON!!! WHAT A MOMENT!!"

No excitement, no thrill, no crowd reaction, not even a picture of me during the cash in.

I bet no one who reads the show now or later will even notice me becoming the WHC after a really good match between jay and the sent.

I seriously don't even feel like a WHC right now. You might call me ungrateful but seriously, compare the write-up of my cash in to Gobeer's cash in last year....

I know that here we usually tell the person how good he writes matches, but to whoever who wrote up my LOM cash-in, I hope you never, ever write a match because it would be the most boring read ever. Thanks for ruining the biggest moment of my XFE career with the dullest piece of writing ever.

Really could've done a much better job than that...seriously. How much time did it take you to write that piece of crap? 20, 30 seconds? Should've Pm'd me to write it up at least...

SMH....
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Saint Patrick's Day Massacre Match Card (3/14/12)   Saint Patrick's Day Massacre Match Card (3/14/12) Empty3/15/2012, 2:48 am

Ouch, Jake.... I do understand though and by the way.... NOT a good night for me. Congrats to the winners, not feeling the fact that the only non-swerve winners on the card were Pitbull and John. Sorry
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Saint Patrick's Day Massacre Match Card (3/14/12)   Saint Patrick's Day Massacre Match Card (3/14/12) Empty3/15/2012, 5:10 am

Great show everyone and congratulations to those who won/kept their belts.

I kinda agree with the past two posts and also the ref shouldn't have declared our Aggression Rules match a no contest as I came up with that match type last year based on the old ECW rules, which means it is falls count anywhere, which means Justin could have pinned Worthy after he was run over.

Apart from that, nice work GM's and I know how hard you guys work on putting the shows together and unless you've been a GM or seen what people have to go through to put shows together, you'll never understand how hard it is.
Back to top Go down
Finger of Destruction
XFE Hall of Famer
Finger of Destruction

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2011-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Saint Patrick's Day Massacre Match Card (3/14/12)   Saint Patrick's Day Massacre Match Card (3/14/12) Empty3/15/2012, 6:23 am

I thought it was a great show and i am still stunned i didn't expect the Young gunZ titlke match to end like that and had no idea but am very happy right now...

I thought the commentary was pretty great all the way through but maybe Jake Adams has a point about his title win but then again the GM's Vgm's have a lot to do and while it wasn't the best i don't think you can really be that upset you never want that person to write or do that job again...

Great show though and i thought all the matches were great so good work
Back to top Go down
Jake Adams
XFE Hall of Famer
Jake Adams

Male
Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2011-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Saint Patrick's Day Massacre Match Card (3/14/12)   Saint Patrick's Day Massacre Match Card (3/14/12) Empty3/15/2012, 6:43 am

And unless your Jake Adams, you won't know how it feels to read through...THAT garbage...no matter how look at it, is inexcusable. The least that could have been done was to request me to do the whole write-up if the vgm's and gm's and too much to do. I could easily help out in that kind of a situation and furthermore make it look good enough.

You just don't write up a big swerve like a title win or a LOM briefcase like its a everyday thing and spend 30 seconds writing it up. It just ruins the spirit of any viewer and feels like on waste of a moment, a moment that really should be all about excitement, joy and grandeur. And on the top of that it was just plain unrealistic.

The commentary was almost done in a way that the commentators seemed robotic and emotionless.

And not to mention the whole write up was shorter than Justin Beiber's P****.

It didn't even have any detail at all as well, it was like a summary of some Children's bed time stories.

And I actually do have an idea of how busy gm's and vgm's are. I used to help out in OcW so I know how busy guys like Jeremy and Grey-J were.
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Saint Patrick's Day Massacre Match Card (3/14/12)   Saint Patrick's Day Massacre Match Card (3/14/12) Empty3/15/2012, 6:57 am

I gotta say sorry to Plaboy and Cryl here.... I dropped the ball on the Aggression title match and didnt get time to finish it before the PPV was ready just had a heck of a day yesterday and couldnt get on to finish the last and send it off... so sorry guys! will make it up!

and sorry to the rest of you who didnt get to see another awesome slugger match (jokes mine arent that good) at the PPV, sorry!
Back to top Go down
Pitbull
XFE Hall of Famer
Pitbull

Male
Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Saint Patrick's Day Massacre Match Card (3/14/12)   Saint Patrick's Day Massacre Match Card (3/14/12) Empty3/15/2012, 7:35 am

Wow, a lot of talk about the show... Dunno if it's good or bad but a still, wow
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Saint Patrick's Day Massacre Match Card (3/14/12)   Saint Patrick's Day Massacre Match Card (3/14/12) Empty3/15/2012, 8:18 am

slugger wrote:
I gotta say sorry to Plaboy and Cryl here.... I dropped the ball on the Aggression title match and didnt get time to finish it before the PPV was ready just had a heck of a day yesterday and couldnt get on to finish the last and send it off... so sorry guys! will make it up!

and sorry to the rest of you who didnt get to see another awesome slugger match (jokes mine arent that good) at the PPV, sorry!

It's all good, Slug. Been so busy too that I haven't even watched the PPV yet. We'll do what we need to do on Aggression to get things back on track.
Back to top Go down
Gobeer
XFE Hall of Famer
Gobeer

PostSubject: Re: Saint Patrick's Day Massacre Match Card (3/14/12)   Saint Patrick's Day Massacre Match Card (3/14/12) Empty3/15/2012, 8:21 am

@Jake I wrote my cash in up completely. If you did not then that is your problem. Just saying.

@Jay How was Jeremy winning a swerve? Or Sentinel? or Seraphim? or Cryl and Playboy? I personally would have assumed they all would have won considering the build up or just massive skill difference.
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saint Patrick's Day Massacre Match Card (3/14/12)   Saint Patrick's Day Massacre Match Card (3/14/12) Empty3/15/2012, 8:26 am

How about you winning first? Or Jake cashing in after the match? Or the distraction with Sera? Or the belt shot with Playboy? I would call that having either a swerve or just plain out not a clean win. Pitbull and John winning were the only matches that had no cheating, restarting, cash in's or the sort but straight up clean wins.

And no, I don't oppose any of the above, unless done in almost every match on the card.
Back to top Go down
Gobeer
XFE Hall of Famer
Gobeer

PostSubject: Re: Saint Patrick's Day Massacre Match Card (3/14/12)   Saint Patrick's Day Massacre Match Card (3/14/12) Empty3/15/2012, 8:33 am

Guess we just have different ideas of what heels do (Playboy, Cryl, Seraphim Cheating, normal heel actions to me) and what a Swerve is.

Jake was even predictable (even though he is pissed about it) because of the night of RPing he did. He follows Edge so much and that is almost exactly what happened the night Edge cashed in (either time). Hell the first time he basically jobbed a match early in the night to be fresh to cash it in on Cena.

Now me winning, sorry but we have had a damn long feud. Been almost a year of Jeremy and Gobeer having run-ins, rps and other things. I think we are entitled to it. Yeah that first part hopefully got people thinking for a second "Oh shit did Jeremy just leave the game?" and it should have.
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saint Patrick's Day Massacre Match Card (3/14/12)   Saint Patrick's Day Massacre Match Card (3/14/12) Empty3/15/2012, 8:45 am

My problem isn't with any of those parts individually. I have no problems with heels cheating to win, even though it isn't a reguired for being a heel in my opinion.

Basically, I get WHY everything happened. I don't have a problem with it or why it happened. What I'm saying is I think you need to have a balance between matches that have things like that happening and clean finishes.

If for nothing else, crash TV with cheating and questionable calls and restarting matches and all this stuff in every match is the major reason why Vince Russo as a writer is hated.

So in essence, the problem that I had was with ABSOLUTELY NOTHING that people did. The problem to me is that something let's say out of the norm happened in almost every match, because it creates an overload of all this crazy stuff going on all over the place.

Furthermore, I don't see why me pointing out that there was in a way too much happening everywhere should be problem, because it wasn't me bashing the show itself but pointing out in (at least now) a constructive manner what I felt could have been improved on the show.
Back to top Go down
Gobeer
XFE Hall of Famer
Gobeer

PostSubject: Re: Saint Patrick's Day Massacre Match Card (3/14/12)   Saint Patrick's Day Massacre Match Card (3/14/12) Empty3/15/2012, 8:56 am

So basically, We declare 2 or 3 matches for Feature of the Season and tell everyone else (people who put effort into stories and matches, You are included in this of course) that they don't matter? People don't know what is going to happen in other matches (outside of the GM's) if they all do something it happens. Just my opinion/
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saint Patrick's Day Massacre Match Card (3/14/12)   Saint Patrick's Day Massacre Match Card (3/14/12) Empty3/15/2012, 9:08 am

No, but if you've paid attention to my PPV matches, I manage to get the storyline in and still have a clean finish to a match. The last time something I was involved that didn't have one was when Jake won the Fans Revenge Lumberjack Match.

Still somehow it didn't hamper the storyline or match quality of High-Wire Heaven, Me vs Pitbull, Hell in a Cell or to a degree me vs Sent before the cash-in.

With Pitbull the only such thing to happen during his reign was during three PPV's from Super Force III to Chaos N' Mayhem. Not to mention the fact that during the four way it was in the end very minor and really didn't affect the ending.

So, are me and Pitbull and who we've worked with some superminds and the only one's capable of doing that? This isn't a personal attack on anyone or their chosen paths to advance their storyline's. I'm just saying, a clean match doesn't necessarily hurt storyline quality.
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

PostSubject: Re: Saint Patrick's Day Massacre Match Card (3/14/12)   Saint Patrick's Day Massacre Match Card (3/14/12) Empty3/15/2012, 9:18 am

Having had an hour to digest Jake's comment I read earlier, I have to say, Jake, that your comment directed to whoever wrote up your segment is uncalled for.

I have to ask - did you know you were cashing in and, if so, did you know you were going to take it? If the answer to either one or both of those is yes, then you should have shown the initiative to do your own write up. Don't place the onus on someone else to make you look like a million bucks and don't wait for someone else to ask you.

I have no clue what goes on behind the scenes in a federation, nor do I have any desire to. I can only imagine the amount of work that needs to go into one of these shows, and I definitely don't have that amount of spare time to spend doing it, only to have to read feedback like that afterward. And I certainly wouldn't give anyone any shit or discredit anyone for not doing something that I could've/should've done my own damn self.

Just my 2 cents.
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

PostSubject: Re: Saint Patrick's Day Massacre Match Card (3/14/12)   Saint Patrick's Day Massacre Match Card (3/14/12) Empty3/15/2012, 9:37 am

Olli Thorn wrote:
So, are me and Pitbull and who we've worked with some superminds and the only one's capable of doing that? This isn't a personal attack on anyone or their chosen paths to advance their storyline's. I'm just saying, a clean match doesn't necessarily hurt storyline quality.

It all depends on the 'look' (I guess that's the right word) the fed is going for. If you want clearly defined lines between the faces and heels, you need to get the tricks and the underhanded tactics in. If not, you just get like today's mainstream wrestling where it doesn't matter what anyone's intended alignment is, fans will cheer whoever and boo whoever and the line is blurred or non-existant and there is no classic good guy(s) vs. bad guy(s). The bad guys are never supposed to get a clean win over the good guy, unless you're looking at a jobber match since that is like the hero having to admit that the villain is the better man... he's no longer a hero then. Villains may win the battles (with underhanded tactics), but, in the end, the good guy needs to win the war, cleanly overcoming the villain and all his tricks for everything to look right in the end.

Again, I haven't watched the PPV yet, but if the card is loaded with interference and cheat wins, then it's just one of those cards where the heels came out on top and won their battles.
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saint Patrick's Day Massacre Match Card (3/14/12)   Saint Patrick's Day Massacre Match Card (3/14/12) Empty3/15/2012, 10:18 am

And again, I don't mind that. I don't mind the classic heels doing their thing, I just don't like it when too pronounced on the card. Again, it wasn't a problem of what anyone in particular did but basically too much of something for my taste.

Too much is too much of anything on one night in my opinion, which is the only thing I was trying to say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saint Patrick's Day Massacre Match Card (3/14/12)   Saint Patrick's Day Massacre Match Card (3/14/12) Empty

Back to top Go down

Saint Patrick's Day Massacre Match Card (3/14/12)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next