X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saint Patrick's Day Massacre Match Card (3/14/12)

Go down 
+10
Worthy
Olli Thorn
Jake Adams
JPower
Jeremy
Gobeer
Argo
Cryl
vince noir
TheSentinel
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Finger of Destruction
XFE Hall of Famer
Finger of Destruction

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2011-09-27

Saint Patrick's Day Massacre Match Card (3/14/12) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Patrick's Day Massacre Match Card (3/14/12)   Saint Patrick's Day Massacre Match Card (3/14/12) - Page 2 Empty3/15/2012, 10:24 am

Olli Thorn wrote:
My problem isn't with any of those parts individually. I have no problems with heels cheating to win, even though it isn't a reguired for being a heel in my opinion.

Basically, I get WHY everything happened. I don't have a problem with it or why it happened. What I'm saying is I think you need to have a balance between matches that have things like that happening and clean finishes.

If for nothing else, crash TV with cheating and questionable calls and restarting matches and all this stuff in every match is the major reason why Vince Russo as a writer is hated.

So in essence, the problem that I had was with ABSOLUTELY NOTHING that people did. The problem to me is that something let's say out of the norm happened in almost every match, because it creates an overload of all this crazy stuff going on all over the place.

Furthermore, I don't see why me pointing out that there was in a way too much happening everywhere should be problem, because it wasn't me bashing the show itself but pointing out in (at least now) a constructive manner what I felt could have been improved on the show.

I have to say i thought what you said was good, it was contructive and your opinion i think we need more of that in this federation if you feel something may improve the federation then as long as you keep it contructive like i believe Oil Thorn did then that can only be a good thing

Of course others may not agree but i think we have to respect the fact he is trying to help the federation become better and that should be encouraged...

I benefited from a swerve ending as people call it in this topic which was completely shocking to me i wasn't expecting to be in the show let alone a title match so i am grateful for that..

I think i would agree that too many dirty wins in one show can be a negative thing although in this case i myself enjoyed every match i read and the twists and turns were a great addition..

just my 2 cents and opinions
Back to top Go down
Jake Adams
XFE Hall of Famer
Jake Adams

Male
Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2011-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Saint Patrick's Day Massacre Match Card (3/14/12)   Saint Patrick's Day Massacre Match Card (3/14/12) - Page 2 Empty3/15/2012, 5:36 pm

DieHard wrote:
Having had an hour to digest Jake's comment I read earlier, I have to say, Jake, that your comment directed to whoever wrote up your segment is uncalled for.

I have to ask - did you know you were cashing in and, if so, did you know you were going to take it? If the answer to either one or both of those is yes, then you should have shown the initiative to do your own write up. Don't place the onus on someone else to make you look like a million bucks and don't wait for someone else to ask you.

I have no clue what goes on behind the scenes in a federation, nor do I have any desire to. I can only imagine the amount of work that needs to go into one of these shows, and I definitely don't have that amount of spare time to spend doing it, only to have to read feedback like that afterward. And I certainly wouldn't give anyone any shit or discredit anyone for not doing something that I could've/should've done my own damn self.

Just my 2 cents.

I agree with what you say. Now here's the truth. I had no idea OR any desire of cashing in the LOM briefcase at the PPV. This is my PM sent to Sentinel and Jeremy about my real desire of when I want to cash in the LOM.

"we only have a season for me the win the WHC and set up a match with jeremy at Super force 4...

Here are my thoughts...

On
aggression after st patricks day massacre, courtney somehow takes over
aggression (maybe she persuades to give worthy a day off)

She
makes a match between sentinel and jeremy, which jeremy somehow win. right after that cash in the LOM and i
win the WHC and in the upcoming season we will have plenty of time to
build up towards mine and jeremy's match!

What do you think? Please do reply asap and tell me of your ideas as well."

Jeremy told me that we could proceed with the plans if I could just get the boss's approval.

Here's what Sentinel sent in reply...

"I've taken care of it at the PPV. Just wait and see, then we can go from there."

I for one had no idea that he was going to write my cash in all by himself at the PPV. I thought it was going to be some sort of a angle or swerve that got me and Jeremy involved so we could start our feud.

My own desire (as written in my Pm above sent to sentinel and jeremy).....was to cash it in at Aggression and do my own write up, or even just half of it because jeremy unlike the person who wrote my cash in at the PPV, has always asked me to do my own write-ups in ocw and he even made me write some of the stuff for my LOM victory over Gobeer just some weeks ago.

So yes, I had no idea that it was going to happen at the PPV. And I didn't want it to happen at the PPV as my eyes were fully set on Aggression this week. That's why in my previous posts I said myself that the person should have told me what was going to happen, and hey, he could have just requested me to do the write-up of the cash-in myself.
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Saint Patrick's Day Massacre Match Card (3/14/12)   Saint Patrick's Day Massacre Match Card (3/14/12) - Page 2 Empty3/15/2012, 5:39 pm

Considering recent news, maybe there are other plans in mind for next season then.

Regardless, everything is pretty moot now.
Back to top Go down
Jake Adams
XFE Hall of Famer
Jake Adams

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saint Patrick's Day Massacre Match Card (3/14/12)   Saint Patrick's Day Massacre Match Card (3/14/12) - Page 2 Empty3/15/2012, 5:45 pm

Gobeer wrote:
@Jake I wrote my cash in up completely. If you did not then that is your problem. Just saying.

@Jay How was Jeremy winning a swerve? Or Sentinel? or Seraphim? or Cryl and Playboy? I personally would have assumed they all would have won considering the build up or just massive skill difference.

Yeah, you wrote it yourself alright. Because you knew when it was gonna happen right? Its a different situation here. I had no idea it was gonna happen at the PPV.
Back to top Go down
Jake Adams
XFE Hall of Famer
Jake Adams

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saint Patrick's Day Massacre Match Card (3/14/12)   Saint Patrick's Day Massacre Match Card (3/14/12) - Page 2 Empty3/15/2012, 5:47 pm

Gobeer wrote:
Jake was even predictable (even though he is pissed about it) because of the night of RPing he did. He follows Edge so much and that is almost exactly what happened the night Edge cashed in (either time). Hell the first time he basically jobbed a match early in the night to be fresh to cash it in on Cena.

It was not supposed to be predictable, my rp's made it look like that but remember, their purpose was also to simply tease the idea of the cash-in happening right there same night.

But really, it wasn't supposed to happen. So that is why everything seems so predictable now.
Back to top Go down
vince noir
XFE Hall of Famer
vince noir

Male
Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2010-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Saint Patrick's Day Massacre Match Card (3/14/12)   Saint Patrick's Day Massacre Match Card (3/14/12) - Page 2 Empty3/15/2012, 5:51 pm

Dude I know your pissed at what happen take it up with the bosses I mean we have only one season left lets make the best of it. Do RPs and matches to make it right you are creative I know you can do it.
Back to top Go down
Jake Adams
XFE Hall of Famer
Jake Adams

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saint Patrick's Day Massacre Match Card (3/14/12)   Saint Patrick's Day Massacre Match Card (3/14/12) - Page 2 Empty3/15/2012, 5:55 pm

I was pissed. Not anymore. I was just simply responding to posts where I needed to respond. And yes your right, only a season left and we have to do the best we can! Don't worry, this will be a season to remember!
Back to top Go down
vince noir
XFE Hall of Famer
vince noir

Male
Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2010-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Saint Patrick's Day Massacre Match Card (3/14/12)   Saint Patrick's Day Massacre Match Card (3/14/12) - Page 2 Empty3/15/2012, 5:58 pm

I know you do, and by the way I was not trying to piss you off or anything like that. I just want to make this next season the best one yet and I know with the active people it will be epic which im hoping people will stay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saint Patrick's Day Massacre Match Card (3/14/12)   Saint Patrick's Day Massacre Match Card (3/14/12) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saint Patrick's Day Massacre Match Card (3/14/12)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2