X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Title on the line

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Finger of Destruction
XFE Hall of Famer
Finger of Destruction

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2011-09-27

Title on the line Empty
PostSubject: Title on the line   Title on the line Empty3/31/2012, 5:12 pm

As this is the federations last season i would like to propose an idea for my title..

I would like if possible each aggression show two random Young Gunz will battle it out for the right to face me for my title on the following XFE show..

I will set this up by announcing the idea on the first show back which will be the first XFE show and picking out the two contenders for the first aggression show and then after each title fight (if i win of course) announce the next two who will fight it out on the next aggressions show to again challenge me for the title on the following XFE show..

I am not sure how the federation match bookings work to be honest with regards to the cost of having a title match each XFE show and if it is even possible or worth it but i thought i would throw the idea out here and see if it is possible..

I just think this will give the young gunz who wouldn't normally get a title shot a chance and as i said before this is the last season so we want to go out with a bang..

So let me know either way please and i can get to planning things out

**EDIT**

So basic and i mean basic outlay for this

These challenges would add to a potential storyline already in place from last season where Hawke and Young will have to put the other out of action to gain a shot at my title (hopefully this will lead up nicely to the end of season PPV which would be a special hand written match)

I think by having me flaunt my title and giving these other wrestlers a chance at the title ahead of Hawke/Young would add too their frustrations and hatred of me because they would think they were superior to these other people.

I mean at the start they may not really be willing to hurt each other but after seeing week in week out these title matches it would prompt them into doing what is needed.

In the roleplays i do for these matches it will be in written as something that is part of that Hawke/Young/Finger storyline not a totally new storyline that doesn't lead anywhere, but at the same time in any one of those title matches i could lose the title that is a risk i am not afraid to take and that would add a twist on the outcome of the season..

I put this edit in after the responses i got from everyone so far and felt i needed to clarify things a little better i hope i have done that

Last edited by Finger of Destruction on 4/1/2012, 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
Title on the line 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Title on the line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Title on the line   Title on the line Empty3/31/2012, 10:30 pm

This is a good idea.

I think, on the last show, we should have a "Brawl To End It All", a battle royal to end the show, with the winner being the last WHC. Each player writes a RP, an entrance, and their own elimination. This would eliminate a little of the work. Each entrant could post one of their latest matches, so we'd have something to draw off of.

I haven't figured out how the elimination order would go, but each player has a feud going, or can start one, that can come out in the match. Since stats wouldn't matter, you could feud with whomever you wanted. It gives a chance for each member to get a World Title shot, even YGs.

Everyone wants this to be the best season ever, myself included. I'd be willing to help out with whatever I could do to help this.
Back to top Go down
Gobeer
XFE Hall of Famer
Gobeer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-12-19

Title on the line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Title on the line   Title on the line Empty3/31/2012, 11:48 pm

Why not just build a good storyline with someone and not just squash the lower people in the division?

Stories > Fictional Titles. If you did not know that then I am sorry for you.
Back to top Go down
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
Title on the line 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Title on the line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Title on the line   Title on the line Empty4/1/2012, 7:26 am

What do you mean "fictional title"???
Back to top Go down
Finger of Destruction
XFE Hall of Famer
Finger of Destruction

Title on the line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Title on the line   Title on the line Empty4/1/2012, 8:45 am

Well Gobeer it is a bit hard with one season left tbh too build a storyline going and it would only really pay off at the end of season PPV i was just saying as it is the last season why not have peoples titles on the line each week? if the boss allows it i have a few rp's in my head ready to go and will probably write rps for the non active rping young gunz

from last season i set up for danny young and hawke to go at each other throughout the season to face me maybe in the end of season PPV for the title i can fade in and out of that feud (if they actually decide to feud it might not be what either wants and that is fair enough)

I also think my idea would be a good storyline with me being a over confident fighting champion with the delusion of being in control of the division which as a twist could blow up in my face as i could lose the title in anyone of those matches.

Also Gobeer who says i am going to squash them i am only level 21 there are plenty of young gunz around my level and i was taking on people like hawke and danny young when i was 3-5 levels away from them.

One final note Gobeer i don't like your last sentence

"Stories > Fictional Titles. If you did not know that then I am sorry for you."

I am just expressing an idea for people to consider and i don't appreciate condescending remarks (whether you meant it that way or not that is the way i took it) we are here to help each other and not to mock each other

Back to top Go down
vince noir
XFE Hall of Famer
vince noir

Male
Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2010-03-28

Title on the line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Title on the line   Title on the line Empty4/1/2012, 11:53 am

yeah Im going to have to agree with FOD here Gobeer that was a little messed up in say that. FOD I like what you came up with but like I told you some of the people who have been here awhile sees a new thing put in front of them they dont like it cause they did not come up with it. But get with Sent and see what he says even PM Jeremy to. Its a solid thought for the end of the season. You guys even said lets go out with a bang and a least hes trying to come up with something. But the sad thing is that people want the titles to much and will not like this cause some nobody might have the belt foe a couple of days then the bitching will start. Thanks Jeremy for knocking no title picture into my head when it comes to a storyline.

Last edited by vince noir on 4/1/2012, 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gobeer
XFE Hall of Famer
Gobeer

Title on the line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Title on the line   Title on the line Empty4/1/2012, 1:52 pm

LOL... Can't build a story in 1 season with 2 people (Danny and Hawke) that you have been feuding with for a few seasons now. Makes me laugh. And maybe you did fight people higher level than you, grats on that, but you also have a WS higher than the Champion about you. Fighting a guy with 1/2 your WS is going to be a squash. To me this whole thing builds nothing for the end of the season. The champion defends the belt all season and at the PPV he has a match against a random person. If you think that is good way to end then sorry for you.

Oh and I am sorry you took it the wrong way. You asked for feedback I said I think it sucks and you got upset. My bad! You got Argo's Alt and Danny to work with and to me this whole thing seems to be directing away from that. Does not make sense to me.

Oh and what I meant by that was come up with a good story, people care more about that than the title. Story > Championship. Use the belt as a tool if you want, but if the entire story is based around the belt it takes away from those involved in the story.
Back to top Go down
Gobeer
XFE Hall of Famer
Gobeer

Title on the line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Title on the line   Title on the line Empty4/1/2012, 2:02 pm

I would add in that if you did this, as a part of a storyline where you are dodging Danny and/or Hawke and build it that way then it could work, but it would be a part of the story not the story itself
Back to top Go down
Finger of Destruction
XFE Hall of Famer
Finger of Destruction

Title on the line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Title on the line   Title on the line Empty4/1/2012, 2:23 pm

Gobeer wrote:
LOL... Can't build a story in 1 season with 2 people (Danny and Hawke) that you have been feuding with for a few seasons now. Makes me laugh. And maybe you did fight people higher level than you, grats on that, but you also have a WS higher than the Champion about you. Fighting a guy with 1/2 your WS is going to be a squash. To me this whole thing builds nothing for the end of the season. The champion defends the belt all season and at the PPV he has a match against a random person. If you think that is good way to end then sorry for you.

Oh and I am sorry you took it the wrong way. You asked for feedback I said I think it sucks and you got upset. My bad! You got Argo's Alt and Danny to work with and to me this whole thing seems to be directing away from that. Does not make sense to me.

Oh and what I meant by that was come up with a good story, people care more about that than the title. Story > Championship. Use the belt as a tool if you want, but if the entire story is based around the belt it takes away from those involved in the story.

Okay to clarify the end of season ppv in my mind would be a hand written match between me (if i still hold the title) and whichever one out of Hawke and Danny Young wins in their potential feud

If they do decide to feud i will come in and out of that feud when it is needed but that should not stop me from doing other stuff, for example putting my title on the line each week

recently i have done some fights with the currant young gunz that i can challenge and while some matches have been one sided there have been some pretty nice matches

Again though i am not talking about not being able to build a story that doesn't end big in the end of season PPV (like you pointed out and i have also mentioned that can be the hawke/young/finger storyline) i am talking about the rest of the season and as you know there is more to a season then just setting up for the end of season PPV

This is the federations last season why not do something big for each week? okay a good storyline trumps a title match can be true but that doesn't mean having a title match is pointless if done right..

Also again i feel i have to point out to you Gobeer that i welcome feedback and respect that you appear not to like the idea but i didn't get upset about that i got upset because of the way you worded the last sentence in your original reply... there is no need to be rude or condescending..

For me putting my title on the line acting like i can beat anyone and having the delusion of being in complete control of the division adds to my potential storyline with hawke/young

For me i set up that potential feud in the sense that i am mocking them and cutting off their chance of winning the title again and by having people they themselves deem unworthy of getting a shot each week ahead of themselves while they have to deal with each other again adds to the drama

So once again Gobeer please leave feedback negative or positive but let it be constructive and helpful in my opinion there is no need to mock others and you also have to remember that not everyone is super experienced when it comes to storylines and while it may come easy or natural to you it doesn't for everyone, i myself am still learning and i need to make improvements so as someone who is experienced i would expect you to maybe offer advice on such stuff not just saying "i feel sorry for you if you can't do it"

I have edited my original post to add a little more of what i have in mind for the idea
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Title on the line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Title on the line   Title on the line Empty

Back to top Go down

Title on the line
Page 1 of 1