X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Worthy autograph signing... (Aggression 17-4-11)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Worthy autograph signing... (Aggression 17-4-11) Empty
PostSubject: Worthy autograph signing... (Aggression 17-4-11)   Worthy autograph signing... (Aggression 17-4-11) Empty4/11/2012, 4:00 am

~The X-Tron shows Worthy sat behind a table at the merchandise stand, signing autographs~
Worthy: "Who's worthy enough for an autograph signed by me, the Worthy one?"
~The people queuing up cheer loudly~
Worthy: "In that case step forward Worthy followers...claim your prize *then quietly to himself* which will no doubt end up on ebay for an extortionate price."
~One at a time they step forward and Worthy signs a photo of himself which he gives them~
Worthy: "Who's next? Step forward child, the Worthy one doesn't bite."
~A kid wearing an old OcW shirt walks up to Worthy excited to get an autograph, but Worthy slams his pen down and looks up~
Worthy: "What the *beep* are you wearing?"
Kid (nervously): "It...it...it's a shirt sir."
~Worthy shoves the table out of the way and walks up to him~
Worthy: "That shirt represents a company that tried to put XFE out of business, that tried to take food from my families plate, that tried to poach wrestlers from XFE...as far as I'm concerned, you might as well be standing before me in a Nazi uniform."
~Worthy turns round and flips the table over~
Worthy: "I'm not signing autographs for unworthy traitors...this autograph signing is over!!"
~The fans in the queue are angry as Worthy walks off into the distance, then turns round suddenly~
Worthy: "If you lot want an autograph go ask the Alsop's for one...oh wait, that's right, both Alsop's couldn't give a *beep* about you fans as they are not loyal to XFE like I am!!"
~A riot breaks out at the merchandise stand, so Worthy runs off quick, then the X-tron footage ends~
Back to top Go down

Worthy autograph signing... (Aggression 17-4-11)
Page 1 of 1