X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Worthy Challenger! RP for Aggression

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

A Worthy Challenger! RP for Aggression Empty
PostSubject: A Worthy Challenger! RP for Aggression   A Worthy Challenger! RP for Aggression Empty4/30/2012, 6:00 am

~The camera is backstage, panning around a locker room. It stops when it catches someone looking in a locker. This someone is mumbling some sort of tune and as we get closer, we make the tune out to be "Save Me" by Burn Halo. The crowd start to cheer as the locker door closes and Jeremy Alsop is revealed.~
Brandon: "The Kiwi Icon is in the house."
~Jeremy turns around and is startled by the cameraman.~
Jeremy: "What are you doing? You lost or something?"
~The camera nods right to left.~
Jeremy: "So, you're spying on me?"
~Once again, the camera nods right to left.~
Jeremy: "Then I know why you are here. You've been sent because you were told that I had something to say to the thousands of people who watch us every week and that it was concerning Super Force. That's right, right?"
~The camera nods up and down.~
Jeremy: "Right then. Let me get started."
~Jeremy reaches into his pocket and pulls some sort of material out of it.~
Jeremy: "You see, it all started a couple of weeks ago when someone who I will not named, thought it would be Worthy of him tooooo, how would you say, disrespect something that I built up with the help of some of my friends. That's right. I'm talking about OcW, Oceania Championship Wrestling."
~The fans let out a small cheer as Jeremy continues.~
Jeremy: "It started nearly three years ago. I left the XFE and started my own federation. For twenty long months, myself and several other people went out and made OcW a household name. We won awards, and outdid X-Force Entertainment before I closed up shop because I got sick and tired of the politics that were involved."
Jeremy: "I came back here to X-Force Entertainment because it was my first home. I was the first person to ever sign a contract with this company and I had to fight my way to the top. Just like I did with OcW but one person seems to have forgotten how much hard work I put in to this."
Jeremy: "That's right Worthy. I'm talking to you. These last couple of weeks in the existence of X-Force Entertainment, you've only gone out and done one thing. That one thing has finally pissed me off. You've pretty much been destroying the good name that OcW has. Calling it all sorts of things and to me, you're not just spitting on OcW. No, no, no. You're spitting on the fans that enjoyed watching the show. You're spitting on the network that gave the federation a chance. The same Network that gave X-Force Entertainment a chance four years ago."
~The crowd is seemingly getting behind Jeremy, every comment he makes, the boo's get louder.~
Jeremy: "You're spitting on The Sentinel, X-Force Entertainment and worse of all, you're spitting on me. I know you didn't want me fighting my brother. I know you're the reason why It's taken so long for me to appear in an actual wrestling match. And it's all because you're jealous of all the accomplishments that I've achieved, that OcW achieved. It's all jealously and I've had it up to here with it."
Jeremy: "So at Super Force Four Worthy, I'm issuing you a challenge. A challenge where the two of us can lay out our frustrations against each other. And the match. Falls Count Anywhere. Two X-Force Entertainment Originals in a match where pinfalls or submission can happen anywhere. What do you say Worthy? You keen? I am. And that's only because I'm The Kiwi Icon......."
~The fans start to cheer, knowing what Jeremy is going to say next.~
Jeremy: "And what I say...... GOES!!"
~Jeremy walks away from the camera as the ringside commentators start to talk.~
Brandon: "Jeremy Alsop means business!"
Reggie: "I'm thinking that that match will be a bloodfest."

Last edited by Jeremy on 5/1/2012, 6:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: A Worthy Challenger! RP for Aggression   A Worthy Challenger! RP for Aggression Empty5/1/2012, 3:48 am

~Worthy appears on the X-Tron, sat in his office~

Worthy: Spare me the sob story Alsop as the only people gullible enough to believe you is the worthless parasites in this audience.

~The crowd start booing~

Worthy: I know why you came back to XFE Alsop... TO PUT IT OUT OF BUSINESS!!

~Jeremy Alsop shakes his head~

Worthy: XFE beat OcW and put it out of business because it had the Worthy one on it's roster and that eats you up inside, which is why you need XFE out of the way in order to bring OcW back.

~Jeremy Shakes his head again as the crowd chant OcW~

Worthy: Everyone else in this company is too stupid to see what's going on, but i've been onto you since the day you returned to XFE and that is why you got half of your OcW buddys jobs here, so that you can slowly build up an army to take over XFE and rebrand it OcW.

~Jeremy Alsop shakes his head again as the crowd boo again~

Worthy: You see Jeremy...

Jeremy *interupts*: ...Worthy Shut the *beep* up!!

~The crowd cheer Jeremy~

Jeremy: Worthy you are boring me now with your paranoia fantasys of an OcW coup. The fact is OcW went out of business due to lack of funding and I returned to XFE for these fans.

~The crowd cheer as Worthy makes a yawning gesture~

Jeremy: Don't believe me huh? Well meet me at the Super Force Pay-Per View and we'll settle this once and for all.

~The crowd cheer and Worthy laughs~

Worthy: You want a match with me? Don't make me laugh, you're not even worthy enough to lace my boots.

Jeremy: Quit stalling and give me an answer already.

Worthy: You'll get your answer, on my terms because i'm Worthy by name, Worthy by nature!!

~Worthy poses with his arms in the air as the X-Tron footage ends~
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: A Worthy Challenger! RP for Aggression   A Worthy Challenger! RP for Aggression Empty5/1/2012, 3:54 am

Sorry i've just noticed the TBC, as I thought you left it open ended for my response.

Just edit my response as you see fit.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: A Worthy Challenger! RP for Aggression   A Worthy Challenger! RP for Aggression Empty5/1/2012, 4:15 am

Worthy I'm sending you a PM....
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Worthy Challenger! RP for Aggression   A Worthy Challenger! RP for Aggression Empty

Back to top Go down

A Worthy Challenger! RP for Aggression
Page 1 of 1