X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

History lesson... (XFW!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

History lesson... (XFW!) Empty
PostSubject: History lesson... (XFW!)   History lesson... (XFW!) Empty4/16/2012, 3:18 am

(This roleplay is for XFW this week, may edit depending on what happens on Aggression this week, as always feel free to give feedback and what not)

~The Crowd are still buzzing after that last match, but as some familiar music begins to play over the arena P.A system the crowd rise to their feet and cheer loudly, 'This means War' Is blasting of the sound system as slugger burst out of the backstage area, He is wearing a suit and has a mic in hand~
David: "What the heel is this loser doing on xfw?, did he forgot that the boss changed the dates of the shows?."
Matt: "Who cares!, Slugger is here on XFW for the first time in 2 years!."
~The crowd are chanting slugger's name as he enters the ring, he poses for the crowd for a bit before finally standing in the middle of the ring, the crowd quiet down as slugger begins to speak~
Slugger: "Holy crap!"
David: "I'm already bored..."
Slugger: "What a welcome!, its good to be on xfw again its been a while..."
~The crowd cheer for slugger again~
Slugger: "I guess your all wondering what im doing here?."

David: "Yeah, who the hell let this guy in the building?."
Slugger: "Well ever since i came out and told everyone what war games is all about I've been hearing a lot of talk, not just from the blood family, I've been hearing talk from people in the street, the crew and even other superstars in the back, including the two people who will be on my team."
Matt: "I wonder who the people on slugger's team will be?."
David: "Who cares, we all know they will get destroyed, the blood family are all about hardcore! and blood! War games will be like home to them."
Slugger: "Wait speaking about my team mates, tune into Aggression this week, when finally my two team mates will be revealed, and trust me you are all gonna like it!."
~the crowd cheer again as the wonder who the two men could be~
Slugger: "But back to my point, tonight I have come out here to give everyone! but especially the blood family a history lesson!, you all think that I have made a mistake by demanding War Games at Super Force, everyone thinks that the blood family have the upper hand, that I'm just not the Hardcore type, i can go extreme? not like the blood family can. Well I got news for you guys! I can! and here's the prove."
~The x-tron begins to light up, the writing on the screen reads 'All or Nothing 2008'~
Slugger: "All or nothing... 4 men, all pretty much new to the business buying for their first real title, and for me my very first main event!."
~Clips from the match fatal four way HIAC match begin to play on the titan tron, as slugger continues to speak of the clips~
Slugger: "This match still goes down as one of the all time best HIAC matches and maybe the best match in history of the UXC title, but it wasn't just because it was the first time we had ever seen HIAC in XFE, it was because this match set a new bench mark for extreme!."
~Clips of the extreme moments of the match begin to play, like quan getting hit by chairs, D01 getting thrown though the cell wall and Slugger getting slammed though the cell though~
Slugger: "But now for the one moment that silenced a crowd and millions of people, The one move that single handily made this man a superstar the move that made everyone take notice."
~The clips now stop and another starts with Slugger standing on top of the HIAC cage, Quan is lying down across the announces desk,
Slugger sees Quan Beast laying on the Announcers desk,he thinks for a second but then runs towards the edge
and with a crazy fly he throws himself with a half flip hitting his opponent with his back with LEGENDARY
Swanton Bomb on the announces desk!!~
Slugger: "With that one move i set the standard for extreme in XFE!, and damn it if i still haven't convinced you that i can go extreme then take a look at this."
~The words Stable Warfare 2009 now appear on the titan tron as clips from the last blood HIAC match begin to play~
Slugger: "After months of screwing each other and getting in each others way me and Justin would finally settle it all at stable warfare, or so we thought."
~Clips now roll of some of the high impact moves and extreme shots that took place in that match.~
Slugger: "This match would go on to shape my carrier in more ways then one, after one of the scariest moments ever in my life."
~A clip now plays of slugger and Justin trading blows on top of the cell, both men bleeding heavily, underneath them are three tables on top of each other,
Justin Alsop
takes slugger by the legs before lifting slugger over his back. While he
still holds onto slugger''s legs, Justin Alsop
swings slugger over his shoulders, with slugger''s back slamming though the cell though and though three sets of tables into mat executing ULTIMATE Whiplash of the cell roof into three tables!!~
Slugger: "The ref would go onto call the match, and declare Justin the winner but to many peoples shock I would manage to get up to my feet and walk out of that arena!."
~The crowd are clapping at slugger's past matches~
Slugger: "So everyone ask why did i choose war games? Well its simple Blood family may have made extreme these of the past couple of years, but before Cryl and Seraphim were even in XFE! I made extreme! When people thought of Slugger they thought extreme! Sure I've cut back on extreme but not because i can't but because it was the right call.."
~Slugger chants begin now.~
Slugger: "but come Super force, the old me will be coming back!, No more fun and games come Super force. It will be time to get EXTREME! AGAIN!."
~Slugger mounts the turnbuckle~
Slugger: "HISTORY LESSON OVER!."
~Slugger drops the mic to the ground and points to a Super force 4 banner which is hanging from the roof of the arena~
Back to top Go down

History lesson... (XFW!)
Page 1 of 1