X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Time (XFA)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

My Time (XFA) Empty
PostSubject: My Time (XFA)   My Time (XFA) Empty5/13/2011, 6:52 am

This should be after the Inferno Match between me and Morbid is announced for the show but before the match.

~The camera cuts backstage, where Jay Thorn is seen walking down a hallway, which causes cheers from the crowd to be heard all the way to the back. Jay seems to be looking for something as Jaime Ray Newman walks up to him, mic in hand~
Jaime Ray Newman: "Jay, how are you feeling now that the season break is over and being back here on air?"
~Jay seems a bit absent but looks at Jaime~
Jay Thorn: "I feel like the season breaks are a huge waste of everyone's time. Most people on the roster hate them. The fans hate them. And I certainly hate them. But I am glad to be back, I am glad to be here and this season I'm going to truly break through."
~Jaime looks confused~
Jaime Ray Newman: "But Jay, I would say you already have..."
~Jay cuts her off before she can continue~
Jay Thorn: "Yeah, everyone loves the Murder City Machine Gun, right? Everyone loves the entertainment value, the jokes, the funny stuff, right?"
Jaime Ray Newman: "Um..."
Jay Thorn: "Don't get me wrong, I love to entertain. I love to be the guy that everyone pays to see. But that's just not enough. You see, for the most part of the last year since Super Force II, my destiny's been on hold. I've been touted as a future champion and a top star. But I gladly put my time on hold and worked a dream with my brother, and had a lot of fun doing it. But then I got sidetracked by trying to help a bunch of guys that ended up stabbing me and Pitbull in the back and considering us their lackeys."
~Jay looks up and sighs as the crowd cheers~
Jay Thorn: "But now all that is in the past and now, I'm going to make this my time. So when Guilty Conscience comes, I'm going to beat Jake Adams for the Extreme Fight Title and go on to win the Elimi-Nation Match. And then from there, I'm going to do what I do best. I will break history, make history, take history and make it mine. When I beat STB or whoever else is holding the Aggression Title to become the first man in history to hold both titles simultaneously and the first ever XFE Grand Slam Champion. Period."
~Jill looks concerned as she looks at Jay~
Jaime Ray Newman: "Big plans Jay, but how are you going to survive to Guilty Conscience? You have a extremely dangerous Inferno Match against Morbid Distruction tonight, remember?"
Jay Thorn: "Are you worried, Jaime? For me? Don't be...It's Morbid who's health you should worry about tonight."
~Jay walks off to cheers, still looking for something~
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

My Time (XFA) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Time (XFA)   My Time (XFA) Empty5/13/2011, 11:26 am

I haven't talked it over with Sent yet which is why I left that rp open ended so if he makes a diffrent match, we can say the network made him.
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

My Time (XFA) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Time (XFA)   My Time (XFA) Empty5/16/2011, 12:12 am

Fair enough
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content