X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It's time...

Go down 
+18
Kayls
Finger of Destruction
King David
"The Natural"
Argo
Goliathus
Pitbull
John Deep
Olli Thorn
Jeremy
slugger
Cryl
DieHard
JPower
vince noir
Worthy
Danny Young
TheSentinel
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

It's time... Empty
PostSubject: It's time...   It's time... Empty3/15/2012, 2:57 pm

Well I've been mauling over when I was going to announce this, but with the recent issues with my work, I might as well announce it now.

Next Season will be our last. I've always been proud of the fact that XFE is the longest running fed in the game to never shut down once, but I'm afraid it's time for it to end. I just don't have the time and energy anymore to run the fed. And once I close up shop, I'll be leaving the game as well.

I want to say thank you to Jeremy, Argo, Worthy, Jack Power, and all the Vice-Gm's I've had during our history for helping me put on the greatest shows that we could. If it wasn't for you, we probably wouldn't have lasted as long as we did.

I also want to thank everyone that has been here through thick and thin since the beginning and those close to it. Thank you for all your hard work with your rps, and contributions to the fed. Your accomplishments will never be forgotten.

As for what to do till then, anyone wishing to leave now, everyone's contract's are expired so all you have to do is go in game and delete your contract. I understand if you want to get a head start on making a place in a new fed.

As for those that want to stay, and want to ride it out with me to the end. I want to make next season and especially Super Force 4, where it all comes to an end, the best season and show in our history. I'd be more than willing to add some more VGM's during the final season to make sure we put on the best shows possible. If we're going out, lets go out strong.

So I want to thank you all, for 4 great years.

The Sentinel
General Manager of X-Force Entertainment
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2009-11-19

It's time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's time...   It's time... Empty3/15/2012, 2:59 pm

Sent, I want to be the first to say this. Thank you so much for my time here, it has been like a second home and all of you guys have been so helpful to me. Thank you so much once again Sent.

-Danny/Chris
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

It's time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's time...   It's time... Empty3/15/2012, 3:29 pm

Sad to here that as i've been in this fed from day 1 and i've enjoyed every minute of it.

That being said, I don't blame you as i've been busy myself and struggling as a result, so it must be even harder for you.

BTW I was here from the begining and I will be here at the end, see you next season.
Back to top Go down
vince noir
XFE Hall of Famer
vince noir

Male
Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2010-03-28

It's time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's time...   It's time... Empty3/15/2012, 4:30 pm

It sucks this is happening but I am glad to say i was here for awhile and its been fun and I will be here to the end. Thanks Sentinel.

Vince/Matt
Back to top Go down
JPower

JPower

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-06-27

It's time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's time...   It's time... Empty3/15/2012, 5:14 pm

I think I kinda saw this coming, but doesn't make it any less sad.

This is my second fed, and, tbh, this one lasted much longer than the first one, and the end was... not nearly as explosive as the last. But that's a good thing.

First off, I'm glad it ended while you still have enough love for it to end it right instead of just dropping it like it's hot. Respect right there.

Also, I'm glad I was a part of this place, as a pawn, a knight, and a king. It was fun GMing when I did, and the storylines I was a part of, from Jade to the Masters of Mayhem to Abraxas to the Houses of Blood were all epic and will be with me forever.

And I'm staying to the end. Let's make this last season the bombiest explosion that has ever blown up!

But remember... cool guys don't look at explosions

Back to top Go down
http://jackpowerx.tumblr.com
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

It's time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's time...   It's time... Empty3/15/2012, 5:19 pm

I gotta say that I really appreciated my time here. Thank you Sentinel for giving me my first opportunity. Although I kinda knew this day would come, it was one that I wish I'd never have to see.

One season to go out with a bang. We all need to put forth our best efforts in our RPs and matches.
Back to top Go down
Cryl
XFE Hall of Famer
Cryl

Male
Number of posts : 990
Registration date : 2010-02-05

It's time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's time...   It's time... Empty3/15/2012, 6:47 pm

I also thank you Sent for these great times, I have loved to RP with some of the best. I will stay till the end.
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

It's time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's time...   It's time... Empty3/15/2012, 7:38 pm

XFE FOREVER!
I've been here from the start and will be damned if I miss the end!

Sent I gotta thank you for all the hard work you have done these 4 years, for not kicking my ass out of the fed and for letting me do half the stuff I have done! I thank you and it's sad to see you closing the fed Sad

As for myself after next season... Not sure what I will do.. The only reason I stayed playing this game so long was because of this fed... The great people, the great shows, awesome roleplays and legendary matchs.... So we this fed closing and no doubt everyone ether going to differnt Feds or no fed, may mean the end for me in TWG.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

It's time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's time...   It's time... Empty3/15/2012, 9:53 pm

I can't say I didn't see this coming. I know Sent has been having a difficult time lately and I know how much effort he has put into this federation and it showed the other night that he is burnt out after 4 years with out a break. I just want to say Thank You Sent, for allowing me to comeback on numerous occasions! Allowing me to be a VGM which ultimately led me to become a GM as well and based OcW roughly off XFE.

I've worked with a lot of people over the time in XFE. Some I've enjoyed working with, they should know who they are, and some who I cringe every time I was to be involved in a RP with them (Anyone remember Y2K??). Made some great friends here and I would like to keep in touch with so.....

https://www.facebook.com/KiwiIcon

There's my facebook page and my email is jermster69@gmail.com

But once Again, Thank You Sentinel!! You are a Legend!! I Vote Sentinel for the XFE Hall of Fame!!!
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

It's time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's time...   It's time... Empty3/16/2012, 2:27 am

I've had my ups and downs in this federation, but I've been here since a few weeks into this game. XFE has been home for both of the Thorn's and has been in the end good to us.

So I can't say for sure what we'll be doing, but the D.A.S will see this company to whatever end.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
John Deep
XFE Hall of Famer
John Deep

Male
Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2010-01-01

It's time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's time...   It's time... Empty3/16/2012, 6:22 am

Thanks guys, I had a great time here and It was my first federation since I joined TWG. It was a real pleasure to work with all of you. I don't really know what to say, so much thoughts in my head right now. So I'll just say simple THANK YOU !!
Let's make this last season the best.

Last edited by John Deep on 3/16/2012, 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pitbull
XFE Hall of Famer
Pitbull

Male
Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2009-12-13

It's time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's time...   It's time... Empty3/16/2012, 6:32 am

I've loved being part of this brand for the past two plus years. For all the people I've worked with whether it's Jay, Danny, John, Vince, Fab, or anyone else.

Thank you. I'm in, let's make this next season the best show there's ever been or ever will be.
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

It's time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's time...   It's time... Empty3/16/2012, 6:36 am

And by the way, to Sentinel's comment about new VGM's to help with making the show's. I don't know jack about formatting or making the show's, but if you need help with content, like commentary, edited endings and such, I will be more than happy to do what I can to help there.
Back to top Go down
Goliathus
XFE Hall of Famer
Goliathus

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2011-02-13

It's time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's time...   It's time... Empty3/16/2012, 11:53 am

Oh crap, when I finally got time to come back...
Back to top Go down
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

It's time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's time...   It's time... Empty3/16/2012, 1:47 pm

I will hold off on a few comments here mostly because this is not the right place to say them.

This fed has been great for me and I hope I have been able to help it and the people in it out.

3 + years of stories and rps, nearly a year title run and so much fun. Always looked forward to our seasons and ppvs and it will be hard to find another fed that provides the same things XFE has. Good role players, crazy freedom and good people.

It has been fun!

Argo
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

It's time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's time...   It's time... Empty3/18/2012, 8:06 pm

The new season starts the week of April 9th.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
DieHard

DieHard

It's time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's time...   It's time... Empty3/18/2012, 10:41 pm

Awesome. My vacation won't impact next season much at all. I'll miss only the first Aggression next season.
Back to top Go down
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
It's time... 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

It's time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's time...   It's time... Empty3/19/2012, 3:37 pm

I am happy to have had the opportunity. I wouldn't have ever known how cool this was. A chance meeting online, led to years of fun. Thanks, man!!
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

It's time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's time...   It's time... Empty3/19/2012, 8:55 pm

As one door closes another one decides to reopen. I've decided to apply to become a GM again so we can kind of stick together. I have 90% of the graphics left over from last time so it won't be too difficult to get it set up this time.
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm
DieHard

DieHard

It's time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's time...   It's time... Empty3/19/2012, 10:32 pm

Jeremy wrote:
As one door closes another one decides to reopen. I've decided to apply to become a GM again so we can kind of stick together. I have 90% of the graphics left over from last time so it won't be too difficult to get it set up this time.

It's time... 755990
Back to top Go down
vince noir
XFE Hall of Famer
vince noir

Male
Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2010-03-28

It's time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's time...   It's time... Empty3/19/2012, 10:36 pm

It sucks that XFE is closing and thanks again Sentinal but ill come with you Jeremy and great news that you want to do it.
Back to top Go down
Cryl
XFE Hall of Famer
Cryl

Male
Number of posts : 990
Registration date : 2010-02-05

It's time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's time...   It's time... Empty3/20/2012, 5:59 pm

Jeremy wrote:

nice to hear! I know for a fact you can do the job and wish you all the best in the world!
Back to top Go down
King David

King David

Male
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2011-11-22

It's time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's time...   It's time... Empty3/21/2012, 5:28 am

Jeremy wrote:

You are right about this. This has been the second best fed I have been in. Hey, Jeremy count me in on, too.(That is joining your fed.)

PS: I was in BLWF(Bastion of Light Wrestling Federation) it too had to close. The gm got promoted at his work and wasn't able to continue, like he wanted to. So, that said, thanks Sentinel. If everybody is on broad, than next we go out with a blast.
Back to top Go down
Finger of Destruction
XFE Hall of Famer
Finger of Destruction

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2011-09-27

It's time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's time...   It's time... Empty3/22/2012, 9:59 am

It will be sad for this federation to close and i am going to stay til the ned too, even though at times during last season i felt frustrated a lot of that was due to the stress from work and the amount of hours i was doing but i have been given some great matches and been rewarded for my efforts with producing roleplays.

I just wouldn't feel right leaving especially being given the young gunz title.

Jeremy i would love to join up with you if you do decide to create a federation if you want me to of course.

Thank you again Sentinel i respect everyone who becomes a General manager and puts everything into it and considering how long you have been doing this i think you have done great and wish you all the bhest for the future
Back to top Go down
Kayls

Kayls

Female
Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2011-05-19

It's time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's time...   It's time... Empty3/27/2012, 11:07 am

Hi.

I've just started playing again, Krusher Kayls Level 3 Tech, like I was when I jfirst joined all those moons ago - with the aim on Ankle Locking all and sundry, I was hoping to make it back for a third time of asking.

Good Luck and god speed Sent, you're one of the finest GM's in the game and should be on a Hall Of Fame somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

It's time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's time...   It's time... Empty

Back to top Go down

It's time...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next