X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Time for talk, time for action (Super Force IV)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Time for talk, time for action (Super Force IV) Empty
PostSubject: Time for talk, time for action (Super Force IV)   Time for talk, time for action (Super Force IV) Empty5/4/2012, 6:01 am

Brandon Routh: "Up next is the Brother vs Brother match, as Jay Thorn is set to take on his brother Pitbull."
Reggie Miller: "You mean he's set to lose again? Right?"
David Hood: "How ever you wanna call it, Reggie, right now it's Marc Ellis standing by with Jay Thorn, so let's go to the back."
~The camera cuts to the interview area, where Marc Ellis is standing by with Jay Thorn, who is in his wrestling gear and has a sleeveless hoodie on with the hood over his head.~
Marc Ellis: "Jay, over the course of the last month, your own brother has called you out on the fact that you have had a marred win-loss record over the last year or so on PPV. He also called you out on the fact that just last season you said you were fighting for a certain contingent of XFE wrestlers who you feel have not been given their chance to shine, only to lose against the Sentinel. Anything you'd like to say in regards to those comments?"
~Jay Thorn looks at Marc in the eyes as he talks.~
Jay Thorn: "I realize that what I said and did over the course of the last season and season break rubbed a lot of people the wrong way. I realize that some people are saying I had no right being upset over what I said or to be in the world title match at Saint Patrick's Days Massacre. Which is ironic considering that those same people used to look at me in the Young Gunz or Tag Team Divisions and talk about how I was a future World Champion."
~Jay Thorn smiles a faint smile as he continues.~
Jay Thorn: "And off course their the ones to talk, I mean, they have been involved in all these critically acclaimed rivalries. And during those rivalries they really helped the people they were working with. I mean, it's easy to say that titles mean nothing or that wins and losses are meaningless when you hold onto a World Title for a year, never lose a single match or you have a list of titles to your name that is very debatble whether you deserved all you had. But I guess guys like me just don't work as hard as say Seraphim or Jesse Blue."
~Jay shakes his head and looks at the camera.~
Jay Thorn: "I honestly tried to play with your rules. I helped everyone I worked with to the best of my ability. Remember Morbid and DTJ? Now try to remember when they were relevant last time. I think it was back when they worked with a little team called D.A.S, wasn't it? From there, a group of guys went on to solve a little issue of the Extreme Fight and Universal-X Titles."
~Jay looks down at a piece of paper.~
Jay Thorn: "See, right here, I have a list of current and past champions. And to be honest, can any of you remember well most of these reigns? Even better, does Gobeer even remember his own reign as Universal-X Champion? But I can guarantee one thing, they remember me and Jake fighting for the Extreme Fight Title and the reign Pitbull had with the Universal-X Title. Are you still telling me you deserve to be where your at?"
~Jay takes his hood off, revealing his dark hair with a blood red stripe.~
Jay Thorn: "Congrats, guys. Your former World Champions. Your current challengers. And you look down at us and b**** about the fact that we wanted our chance, acting like your better. And the (CENSORED) caused by that put the final nail in the coffin of the XFE. I take full responsibility for everything I said. Jake Adams, Pitbull, Danny Young, John Deep, Vince Noir and myself. You look at us and say we have no reason to complain about where we are but the truth is that past history has shown us to be better champions than you ever were because it was us that made the titles you made people forget relevant again."
~Jay is no longer smiling, looking deep into the camera with contempt.~
Jay Thorn: "But because of you, because of you "knowing" better, I'm fighting my brother tonight. I hope to god that Vince and King rip the heads off the Blood Family. I hope Jake Spears Sentinel in half. I believe that they are some of the best and they deserve it. But regardless of that, I will fight my brother because this company... The people making decisions say that these two guys just weren't good enough to be World Champions."
~Jay Thorn smiles a bit again, with a hint of sarcasm.~
Jay Thorn: "And then there's you, Pitbull. You blame me for leaving home. And now you blame me for losing to Sentinel. And I can understand why. I failed us all. But for you to kill the D.A.S for it, I will not stand for that. Tonight, you WILL face the real Jay Thorn. You will face the Phoenix that some say started the fire that burned this company. And tonight, my brother....."
~Jay Thorn steps in as the camera zooms.~
Jay Thorn: "Tonight we both burn."
~The camera cuts back to ringside.~
Back to top Go down
vince noir
XFE Hall of Famer
vince noir

Male
Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2010-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Time for talk, time for action (Super Force IV)   Time for talk, time for action (Super Force IV) Empty5/4/2012, 9:37 am

Damn man great RP. Can't wait for you twos match
Back to top Go down
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Time for talk, time for action (Super Force IV)   Time for talk, time for action (Super Force IV) Empty5/4/2012, 6:36 pm

Am I not the longest World Champion still and I did not have it a year? Not sure what all that was about but overall I did like the RP. I really hope though that this is a gimick and that you really are not this mad!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time for talk, time for action (Super Force IV)   Time for talk, time for action (Super Force IV) Empty

Back to top Go down

Time for talk, time for action (Super Force IV)
Page 1 of 1