X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It's time to break the glass... (Super Force)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pitbull
XFE Hall of Famer
Pitbull

Male
Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2009-12-13

It's time to break the glass... (Super Force) Empty
PostSubject: It's time to break the glass... (Super Force)   It's time to break the glass... (Super Force) Empty4/21/2011, 3:24 am

~The camera cuts backstage to the interview area, where Jill Wagner is standing in front of a Super Force III with Pitbull, who is wearing his wrestling gear and ring vest. He has a serious look on his face, with a focus and intensity just pouring out of him. As the crowd cheers, Jill Wagner brings the mic up to speak~
Jill Wagner: "Tonight, Pitbull, has got to be the biggest challenge of your career. Tonight you face three other men in a Ultimate Submissions IT-Match for the Universal-X Championship. How are you feeling?"
~Pitbull looks up as if asking for extra strength before looking at Jill~
Pitbull: "This is going to be by design one of the cruelest, most torturous, vile and unforgivable matches of all time. This going to be three men beating up whoever is IT until he can't take any more. And I am facing three very dangerous, very skilled competitors, not to mention the very real possibility of Rebel Nation sticking their noses in our business. So how do you think I'm feeling?"
~Jill looks stunned by Pitbull turning the question back around on her~
Jill Wagner: "I...uhhhh..."
~Pitbull smiles a bit and stops her~
Pitbull: "I've been dwelling all day on negative things. Thinking of the insults by Vince or the arrogance and self-absorbed nature of Da_One. Of the things I will be doing these guys to prove I'm the best. The reason I'm doing that is to stay focused on this match and this match only."
~Pitbull takes a deep breath before continuing~
Pitbull: "Because this...This is Super Force. A lot of the guys talk like they just don't care. But this is Super Force. This is the single biggest event that this company has ever produced. The biggest stage that probably any guy or girl on the roster has ever been on. If you want to make yourself immortal, this is the night to do it."
~Pitbull gets his intense look back, seemingly focused back on the match~
Pitbull: "And this is my night. Ever since I came here, everybody keeps talking about me as just Jay's brother. 'Oh, your Jay's brother, right?' or 'the only reason you got here is because of your brother' or 'your brother carried your ass to all the main events and to the titles you held'. Well, I'm not in this match because of Jay. I'm not contending for this title because of Jay and Jay won't be carrying me anywhere or helping me in any way. And tonight.... Tonight I break that glass ceiling above me when I become the new Universal-X Champion."
~Pitbull turns his look now directly to the camera as if talking directly at his opponents~
Pitbull: "And I don't care who I have to break along the way."
~Pitbull walks away~
Back to top Go down

It's time to break the glass... (Super Force)
Page 1 of 1