X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It's time...

Go down 
+18
Kayls
Finger of Destruction
King David
"The Natural"
Argo
Goliathus
Pitbull
John Deep
Olli Thorn
Jeremy
slugger
Cryl
DieHard
JPower
vince noir
Worthy
Danny Young
TheSentinel
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
John Deep
XFE Hall of Famer
John Deep

Male
Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2010-01-01

It's time... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's time...   It's time... - Page 2 Empty4/2/2012, 5:05 pm

I decided that this is also last season for John Deep. I started in XFE and I can't imagine to make RP's for other federation. So it was really nice to meet you guys. Thanks for great time.
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: It's time...   It's time... - Page 2 Empty4/3/2012, 10:35 pm

It was always a pleasure to work with you Sent, I don't think anyone can comprehend the amount of hours you put into this fed. You always made it a blast and about the fed. You valued the quality this fed has provided and that is something that I will always remember. You were my first fed, and this fed taught me the ropes. You were truly one of a kind.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: It's time...   It's time... - Page 2 Empty4/5/2012, 1:21 am

And I see we've been headhunted already...lol
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: It's time...   It's time... - Page 2 Empty4/5/2012, 1:34 am

It would seem so.
Back to top Go down
JPower

JPower

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: It's time...   It's time... - Page 2 Empty4/5/2012, 2:07 am

Ditto
Back to top Go down
http://jackpowerx.tumblr.com
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
It's time... - Page 2 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: It's time...   It's time... - Page 2 Empty4/5/2012, 2:26 am

Guess I'm not important enough. Found out that I had 100,000 worth of ATs to spend. This will hopefully make me a little more competitive this season.
Back to top Go down
Finger of Destruction
XFE Hall of Famer
Finger of Destruction

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2011-09-27

PostSubject: Re: It's time...   It's time... - Page 2 Empty4/5/2012, 8:51 am

I got an offer from one of the mondial feds i was quite happy about that considering my fan count, but i promised to stay here to the end so turned the offer down and said we can speak again at the end of the new season
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: It's time...   It's time... - Page 2 Empty4/5/2012, 5:17 pm

Yeah I posted my resignation in the GM Forums and Final season is in our roster name, so no doubt many of you will be contacted by other gms. Thanks for sticking it out to the end with me.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Cryl
XFE Hall of Famer
Cryl

Male
Number of posts : 990
Registration date : 2010-02-05

PostSubject: Re: It's time...   It's time... - Page 2 Empty4/5/2012, 7:09 pm

Worthy wrote:
Finger of Destruction wrote:
I got an offer from one of the mondial feds i was quite happy about that considering my fan count, but i promised to stay here to the end so turned the offer down and said we can speak again at the end of the new season

Same here (i'm guessing alot on here got the same message too).

I posted back saying i'd love to join, but I have 2 problems:

1) I've been in XFE from the start, so i'm doing a farewell match this season, so it'll have to be next season when I join.

2) I no longer have a computer (using other internet enabled devices) so my rp's won't be in diffrent colours or feature embed codes, will this be a problem?

If not count me in next season.

EDIT: He got back to me and said that he doesn't have a problem with them 2 issues, just send him a message when i'm ready to join.

He sounds like a nice GM and it'll be a chance for me to fued with new people... although PandaWillWackYou is there so i'm not going to see a title there, LOL!!

I figure he has invited everyone that has some fans.. but I have already decided... Seraphim will get deleted and Cryl will ... I dont know just be "there" and when I have time I might just log in...

I started on S3 also as Cryl.. am in a fed and they do everything different... the lvl 31 guy just walks in on your RP... I dont like it and I just cant be bothered anymore trying to "fit in"

I loved this fed for the reasons that RP was formost and fantasy belts were the gimmik. So I have replied to the so called Mondial that they should watch OUR shows and LEARN how to RP before they start trying to headhunt me.
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668

PostSubject: Re: It's time...   It's time... - Page 2 Empty4/5/2012, 8:57 pm

Cryl I'm in the same fed as you on S3 under the name 'stevie' its not all that bad, roleplaying wise its a bit different then here, like ive had trouble finding feuds becaus no one seems to wanna work with me lol, but other then that iits a pretty good fed and the GM is pretty good guy.
Back to top Go down
Cryl
XFE Hall of Famer
Cryl

Male

PostSubject: Re: It's time...   It's time... - Page 2 Empty4/6/2012, 4:23 am

Yes I noticed that and I like the GM he speaks german Wink

But having to start from scratch, earning a name again... I am just too old and tired to give it all again.

After OcW closed I came here and it was hard to establish a name for myself but I did it somehow, and after being in chat with Jeremy, Dark and Jake it felt good to know they would love to have me come after the season. That would be the only FED I will join if I dont just give up the game. For there I know I dont have to start all over again, everyone knows how to RP with each other... we will see.
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: It's time...   It's time... - Page 2 Empty4/6/2012, 5:03 pm

slugger wrote:
Cryl I'm in the same fed as you on S3 under the name 'stevie' its not all that bad, roleplaying wise its a bit different then here, like ive had trouble finding feuds becaus no one seems to wanna work with me lol, but other then that iits a pretty good fed and the GM is pretty good guy.

Yeah, I have problems figuring out rps there too, since no one seems to want to work together unless you're a part of the clique. I don't chat much, so I don't fit in that way.
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668

PostSubject: Re: It's time...   It's time... - Page 2 Empty4/6/2012, 10:09 pm

DieHard wrote:
slugger wrote:

Yeah, I have problems figuring out rps there too, since no one seems to want to work together unless you're a part of the clique. I don't chat much, so I don't fit in that way.

yeah exactly, but this season I've actually got something going finally! so Im hoping that will help me build up and get into things over there and people will wanna work with me lols
Back to top Go down
Darth Rage

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-11-08

PostSubject: Re: It's time...   It's time... - Page 2 Empty4/11/2012, 10:49 pm

well this is a sad day.. I want to thank Sentinel for all his hard work. believe me i know as DarthClay I was a vicegm and ran some great shows for a year and was so burned out that i eventually allowed my character to die. I am glad Jeremy is going to reopen OcW so many of us can remain intact and continue to build on these great stories..

Sentinel thank you so much for all the love, blood, sweat, and tears you have devoted to all of us for the past four years. it has been an honor to work for and with you.

thank you also to everyone that i have spent hours and hours with in chat and in rp and charatcer developement over my time here..jeremy.. jack..dark...slugger...to name a few...thank you for all your friendships..and i still have a few surprises left for this last season..
Back to top Go down
Mr_Fabulous

Mr_Fabulous

Male
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2010-08-19

PostSubject: Re: It's time...   It's time... - Page 2 Empty4/13/2012, 8:06 pm

Like the Sent ive been busy in my personal life hence why i havent been on much but i would like to thank the sent and everyone here on what would have to be one of the best feds in this game congrats to you all and i hope sent where ever life takes you its an enjoyable one

cheers everyone
Mac
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: It's time...   It's time... - Page 2 Empty4/22/2012, 3:22 am

These Fed offers by pm are getting worse:

“I'm looking for level 31 people to join my USPW fed, rp'ing is not important and you'll be fueding with... (he goes on to name a list of level 31s who I beat easily and have lower modificator than me - ie; stoneface is +0/-200)”.

I've looked and it is in PWG on international which is well below XFE and i've turned down an offer from a mondial fed, so he's got no chance.

...seriously Jeremy, please sign me to OcW already as these 'fed offer' pm's are getting stupid because they all say basically the same thing “we want you because you're level 31 and highest possible amount of fans” and not one said “I like you're rp's” or ”i've watched XFE and I like you're character”.

Last edited by Worthy on 4/22/2012, 3:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male

PostSubject: Re: It's time...   It's time... - Page 2 Empty4/22/2012, 3:40 am

That would have been Brandon Torreto as he sent Justin the exact same message..lol
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: It's time...   It's time... - Page 2 Empty4/22/2012, 3:57 am

Jeremy wrote:
That would have been Brandon Torreto as he sent Justin the exact same message..lol

Yep and check out the level 30 and 31 wrestlers on his roster as i've noticed a pattern. Basically I tend to challenge those with modificators of +0/-200 to +60/-140 and every single one of them i've faced previously.

BTW i'm guessing Jeremy and Cryl won't get offers, but Justin and Seraphim will.
Back to top Go down
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
It's time... - Page 2 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: It's time...   It's time... - Page 2 Empty4/22/2012, 8:29 am

I got an offer from that guy. I never noticed that they never want me for my RPs. They all want my fan base.
Back to top Go down
Cryl
XFE Hall of Famer
Cryl

Male

PostSubject: Re: It's time...   It's time... - Page 2 Empty4/22/2012, 5:51 pm

Worthy wrote:
Jeremy wrote:

Yep and check out the level 30 and 31 wrestlers on his roster as i've noticed a pattern. Basically I tend to challenge those with modificators of +0/-200 to +60/-140 and every single one of them i've faced previously.

BTW i'm guessing Jeremy and Cryl won't get offers, but Justin and Seraphim will.

Wierd, your right.. Seraphim got an offer Cryl did not.

Why?
Back to top Go down
vince noir
XFE Hall of Famer
vince noir

Male
Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2010-03-28

PostSubject: Re: It's time...   It's time... - Page 2 Empty4/22/2012, 6:44 pm

yeah Brandon got a hold of me and of course I turned him down. he said he just wanted my fans and did not care if I RPed at all. Whats the point. I joined a FED to RP and get to know people not just sit their and collect a pay check.
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: It's time...   It's time... - Page 2 Empty4/22/2012, 8:10 pm

It's only proof that the fed system is garbage. The ONLY thing that matters, in the grand scheme of things, is the fan count. With a high fan count, you move up the fed rankings. RPs don't mean a damn thing.

The voting system was useless because people would vote their own shows high and everyone else's shows low.

There is no middle ground here.
Back to top Go down
vince noir
XFE Hall of Famer
vince noir

Male

PostSubject: Re: It's time...   It's time... - Page 2 Empty4/22/2012, 9:30 pm

Yes very true. But don't the rules state you can not poach people while they are in a FED. Not that it matters.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male

PostSubject: Re: It's time...   It's time... - Page 2 Empty4/22/2012, 10:02 pm

It depends. A Fed closing isn't seen as poaching but more offering a new home. The only thing that can stop them is if Sentinel told them not to go after us.
Back to top Go down
vince noir
XFE Hall of Famer
vince noir

Male

PostSubject: Re: It's time...   It's time... - Page 2 Empty4/22/2012, 10:15 pm

Oh ok. I don't mind cause I already told you I was coming to your FED and like I told now 6 different FEDS the same thing sorry already got a new FED.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's time...   It's time... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

It's time...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next