X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It's time...

Go down 
+18
Kayls
Finger of Destruction
King David
"The Natural"
Argo
Goliathus
Pitbull
John Deep
Olli Thorn
Jeremy
slugger
Cryl
DieHard
JPower
vince noir
Worthy
Danny Young
TheSentinel
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

It's time... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's time...   It's time... - Page 3 Empty4/23/2012, 3:20 am

Cryl wrote:
Worthy wrote:
Jeremy wrote:
That would have been Brandon Torreto as he sent Justin the exact same message..lol

Yep and check out the level 30 and 31 wrestlers on his roster as i've noticed a pattern. Basically I tend to challenge those with modificators of +0/-200 to +60/-140 and every single one of them i've faced previously.

BTW i'm guessing Jeremy and Cryl won't get offers, but Justin and Seraphim will.

Wierd, your right.. Seraphim got an offer Cryl did not.

Why?

I said that jokingly because all the level 30 and 31 wrestlers in his fed i've faced many times because they have modificators of +0/-200 to +60/-140 and Seraphim is +20/-180 (although i've discovered Justin is +120/-80).

I have 3 theories on what he is trying to do:

1) The level 30-31 wrestlers in his fed are reccomending XFE wrestlers to the GM and as a result, those getting the pm are near them in the level rankings?

2) Judging by the pm, the fed has divisions and he wants those level 30-31 wrestlers close to each other in the rankings?

3) He is picking the lower ranked level 30-31 wrestlers because he thinks they have less chance of turning him down?

...either way it is weird and I really was joking with that guess (although your post confirms that there really is a pattern).
Back to top Go down
Finger of Destruction
XFE Hall of Famer
Finger of Destruction

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2011-09-27

PostSubject: Re: It's time...   It's time... - Page 3 Empty4/23/2012, 4:23 am

Yeah i get on well with Brandon myself in chat and he is in my stable but his attempt at recruiting me was quite poor to be honest

For one he doesn't care about rp's = me not interested

Wants me to feud with level 30-32's = i am level 22 that just aint gonna work for me

not quite sure he read my fan count right hehe because i can't in my opinion fight the people he wants as surely that level gap would effect any pop gain i could get or even put up a decent fight

and my 250 (might be higher or lower by 10-20 fans) aren't gonna do much for a fed that seems so concerned with fans

The biggest thing though is i already committed to Jeremy and turn every offer down as nicely as i can from others
Back to top Go down
Mr_Fabulous

Mr_Fabulous

Male
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2010-08-19

PostSubject: Re: It's time...   It's time... - Page 3 Empty4/23/2012, 4:41 pm

Brandon also sent me a invite to join I said ill join but i was waiting for this fed to finish but i was really hoping that someone from here would start up a new fed
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: It's time...   It's time... - Page 3 Empty4/24/2012, 2:44 am

Mr_Fabulous wrote:
Brandon also sent me a invite to join I said ill join but i was waiting for this fed to finish but i was really hoping that someone from here would start up a new fed

Jeremy Alsop is bringing OcW back, checkout the thread in general chat.
Back to top Go down
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: It's time...   It's time... - Page 3 Empty5/4/2012, 7:00 pm

I have been around here for a long ass time. When I joined I was just an average Joe mid 20's in level and while I had experience RPing it was still a new experience being in such an active fed. Personnaly when I got here I was lost and overwhelmed as to what to do and it was not till I posted the Argo gets a Friend RP that I really took off as a big part of the fed.

While I did have ~1 year of my 3 yeras in XFE devoted to the World Title I am proud to say that I spent most of my time was not focused on belts and insted on building fun and hopefuly great stories with people like JD Allgood Saint Patrik, Jack Power as well as the recent turn to the Masked Destroyer.

Jack is so gifted and creative you people don't even know. He is so great at taking his idea blending it with your idea and making it just work somehow. I can't tell you how many PM's we shared over the last 2 season and it has made the story with Argo and him so great. I suggest anyone who is not using the PM system to converge storylines to start using it in the future (OCW for most of you). It is such a valuable tool and I hope more people use it.

During my Title reign I got to work with Playboy (who I still personally think is the All-Time MVP of XFE) and that jump forced me to revamp Argo and push him to "catch" Playboy in game. Most people don't know that I did actually win the Title match back at Super Force 2 before the edit with the classic Argo get beatdown till you hit the Argo Bomb strat. Now I understand now that I am still behind him overall, but I have to thank him for making Argo the game force that he is.

Besides that I got to work with Cryl, STB, Worthy, Gobeer and a few others during my title reign and I have to say that was a fun experience with each and every one of them. The Elimination Chamber match was a 1 time only event around here that I really enjoyed.

I also got the priviledge to work with some of the Young Gunz after making Hawke and I see that many of you have a good deal of talent. Danny for sure is amazing to me how much he has developed. When he started around here I have to say I thought "damn we need to get rid of this kid he is trash and bringing down our fed"... Now I am glad I was wrong and that he got to stary around to become a true assest to the company.

I would like to thank Sentinel most for keeping this going as long as it did. Most people don't have any idea how much work goes into making 2 shows a week. I know man times he has had much more patience with people that I would have. I am happy that I was able to help with commentary and such and hope I did not offend anyone too much having the heel announcers rip you to shreds during your matches.

I look forward to whatever OCW brings us and hope I can remain active to help build that fed up!

Thank you everyone for the good times...

Argo/Hawke/Mark
Back to top Go down
JPower

JPower

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: It's time...   It's time... - Page 3 Empty5/4/2012, 8:04 pm

Aww... stop it... *snif* I promised myself I wouldn't cry...

With Jack's sacrifice, that brings an end to the Jack Power character. You'll see me around in oCw (and/or whatever fed my s3 guys end up in, if any), but Jack will be fittingly retired.

So no more world-changing plot lines, no more bending reality (except what's allowed "in character"), no more white rooms, glitches, Matrix references, etc.

In the end, I think that's where the problem lied with Jack: a bit of "plot tolerance". Metaplot-twisting characters are like a drug: over time, it takes more weirdness to make a dent. Which is why we have what you saw here.

So, Shiadow, while still a Jedi, will be very much "down to earth", and won't inherit the "burden of knowledge" his brother has. And whatever character I introduce next, it will be very much subdued as well.

As to what happened to Jack in story, who knows? He may come back (unlikely, unless there is a huge, gaping hole he needs to fill), he may be an eternal NPC, he may be forgotten in the sands of history. Either way, he was a blast to play from Alpha to Omega.

With that, all I can say is "Bring on OcW!"
Back to top Go down
http://jackpowerx.tumblr.com
vince noir
XFE Hall of Famer
vince noir

Male
Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2010-03-28

PostSubject: Re: It's time...   It's time... - Page 3 Empty5/4/2012, 8:28 pm

Man I had 3 more guys try to recruit me today. Crazy. OcW all the way. Thanks again Sentinel for allowing me to join hope to see you around.
Back to top Go down
daone
XFE Hall of Famer
daone

Male
Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2010-01-30

PostSubject: Re: It's time...   It's time... - Page 3 Empty5/5/2012, 3:30 am

Hello I know I wasn't with the fed for a long time. But I loved the time I was here. I felt at home. I want to say you guys were great. I wish I could have came back but alas my wrestler is deleted.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: It's time...   It's time... - Page 3 Empty5/5/2012, 3:36 am

I've got a tear in my eye... No more X-Force Entertainment!! Sad
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm
daone
XFE Hall of Famer
daone

Male

PostSubject: Re: It's time...   It's time... - Page 3 Empty5/5/2012, 3:39 am

I want to get back into the mic business. Maybe ocw. I really want to help with whatever is associated with xfe
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: It's time...   It's time... - Page 3 Empty5/5/2012, 3:45 am

You would be more than welcome to come to OcW da one!!
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm
daone
XFE Hall of Famer
daone

Male

PostSubject: Re: It's time...   It's time... - Page 3 Empty5/5/2012, 3:48 am

Ok I would need the link. I don't have a wrestler.
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: It's time...   It's time... - Page 3 Empty5/7/2012, 4:49 am

Now that's how you go out with a bang!

Goodbye XFE Sad
Back to top Go down